TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

In spite of a busy day today I have managed at least one of everything but the time egg too. That one seems a bit elusive.

One of my eggs hatched and I finally managed to snag one of the time distortion eggs (and it has a nice code, too!). Now I just have to wait for my Howler Drake to hatch and I can try for another.

Edit: Welp, I mis-clicked and got a magical aura egg instead. Ah well. I guess I'll have to try again later.

Edited by Retsam_Nogard

New dragons and then i went to the biomes to discover that i was egglogged, but for that problem we have Reds!

New Dragons and i read for sure one of them is a Pygmy! wub.gif Hopefully we will also get a new Drake.

New dragons and then i went to the biomes to discover that i was egglogged, but for that problem we have Reds!

New Dragons and i read for sure one of them is a Pygmy! wub.gif Hopefully we will also get a new Drake.

None of the eggs are drake sized. so not this time.

This is what I've seen so far:

This egg shines coldy in the Moonlight: All

This glossy green egg is rather warm: Alpine, Forest, Jungle

This shiny egg gives off an almost magical aura: All

This tiny cobalt egg has a crystalline sheen: All

It’s almost like time is distorted around this egg: Alpine, Forest

Will update as needed.

Edit: found an aura in the coast so changed it to all as well.

repost for those looking

The hatchlings are quite beautiful! It's hard for me to pick favorites...but the glossy greens and magical aura ones are looking amazing smile.gif I'm guessing these are the only ones we'll be getting with dimorphic adults.

Does anyone know which biomes I can catch the different eggs in?

All of them drop in both Alpine and Forest; the Magical Aura egg, the Black Lumina egg, and the Cobalt Pygmy egg all drop in Coast, Desert, Jungle, and Volcano as well.

The hatchlings are quite beautiful! It's hard for me to pick favorites...but the glossy greens and magical aura ones are looking amazing smile.gif I'm guessing these are the only ones we'll be getting with dimorphic adults.

I think the black Lumina and the red time warp eggs are the only ones that will have adult dimorphism, since they're the only two that have three eggs each, usually an indication that there will be adult dimorphism.

Edited by silver_chan

Nope, Luminas and Times will have alts. TJ always posts 1 of each adult form and 1 S2, so since the luminas and times are the only ones with 3 dragons, they'll be dimorphic (male, female, s2 frozen)

Just realized that one of my time eggs has the code "Live6" XD Been a while since I've gotten an actual word code!

Really looking forward to the pygmies most of all, I think- they're such a lovely shade of blue. If the adults are half as pretty as the egg and S1, I could definitely see myself hoarding some of these.

Also really looking forward to the green babies- they look like Easterns, and we always need more of those! And it's such a pretty jewel green * w*

Nope, Luminas and Times will have alts. TJ always posts 1 of each adult form and 1 S2, so since the luminas and times are the only ones with 3 dragons, they'll be dimorphic (male, female, s2 frozen)

You're right, I'd totally forgotten about Luminas being dimorphic. And hadn't noticed about the S1 and S2 hatchlings either, thanks for the heads up. The only thing is that the time-warp hatchlings that there are also 3 of have gendered already and look pretty much the same to me.

You're right, I'd totally forgotten about Luminas being dimorphic. And hadn't noticed about the S1 and S2 hatchlings either, thanks for the heads up. The only thing is that the time-warp hatchlings that there are also 3 of have gendered already and look pretty much the same to me.

Same S2 hatchie, different adults. Like stripes, graves, black teas, etc :3

Three eggs means the adults are dimorphic but the hatchlings are not. TJ posts four if the hatchlings also have dimorphism. and only two if there isn't any dimorphism

Just realized that one of my time eggs has the code "Live6" xd.png Been a while since I've gotten an actual word code!

Really looking forward to the pygmies most of all, I think- they're such a lovely shade of blue. If the adults are half as pretty as the egg and S1, I could definitely see myself hoarding some of these.

Also really looking forward to the green babies- they look like Easterns, and we always need more of those! And it's such a pretty jewel green * w*

It seems like all the time eggs seems to have cool codes. I managed to get codes: d1009, aMIBt, and KIWap. I know I said I wouldn't take more then two, but one of these eggs is for another player who seems to be struggling with getting one.

Same S2 hatchie, different adults. Like stripes, graves, black teas, etc :3

Didn't know dimorphic dragons shared s2 sprites at all blink.gif

I was previously aware of the more than two dragons = dimorphism but me being a tired human being at the time has caused me all sorts of confusion atm.

Anyways, thanks for the info ~

Didn't know dimorphic dragons shared s2 sprites at all  blink.gif

I was previously aware of the more than two dragons = dimorphism but me being a tired human being at the time has caused me all sorts of confusion atm.

Anyways, thanks for the info ~

Yeah, some dragons with dimorphism have dimorphic hatchinlings as well, some do not. TJ always has four eggs in that case, so he can freeze one of each type.

Why is the back egg both an alt and a CB, has that ever happened before?

Tan Ridgewings are both CB and alts.

Edited by silver_chan

Why is the back egg both an alt and a CB, has that ever happened before?

We've had alt dragons before that were CB. Mainly ridgewings, lunar Harolds, sunset/rise, red/purple dorsals