TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

I just tested a bit. It cannot be Lumina Black or something like that. So the name is simply changed, possibly with added letters, keeping the "lum" part, to keep the placement between lumina and lunar herald.

user posted image

Anyway, I grabbed it and now i can't grab anymore eggs until neotropical hatches. Really waiting to see what will these become.

Lumina black would sort after Lumina (or it should) single words sort first. (or empty "space" before letters ie: "box" before "boxing") Of course Guardians are wrong in the encyclopedia since they are after Guardians of Nature, but if rules of alphabets were actually followed it would be after.

The pain being egg-locked :^((

But I got the orange egg (the shiny glassy one) and the "im lumina but a darker version".

Until these hatchlings grow up and the wiki is updated (if it wasn't updated with the new dragons yet).

edit/// oh yes my red copper has hatched mmmmmmm time to hunt that ''time'' egg

Edited by aisudesu

I know have one of each, time for me to wait for a few eggs to hatch while I'm hanging out with some good friends. Good luck to everyone else trying to catch them!

Keep trying on the time eggs folks. I had one slot left after getting the other four and clicked every one that went by in the last drop (while holding the shift key so if would open the caught page in a new tab). got the first and the over burdened message for most of the others. they are catchable. and I have an old computer with spotty internet. smile.gif

Keep trying on the time eggs folks. I had one slot left after getting the other four and clicked every one that went by in the last drop (while holding the shift key so if would open the caught page in a new tab). got the first and the over burdened message for most of the others. they are catchable. and I have an old computer with spotty internet. smile.gif

not really giving up. just waiting for the stupid hype to die down. thats all.

Wonderful! A big thank you to TJ and spriters smile.gif

It's a pity I'm egg-locked now...I only grabbed one of the black luminas because it was the first egg I saw. Sigh. I don't really want to drop anything so I guess I'm just bound to wait. Hope they don't turn out to be too rare.

Ah, a new release! Of course I have to be egg-locked at the moment (but I did get one of the new dark Luminas). I was thinking of just keeping all of my eggs until they hatch, but now that I'm seeing how hard it is to catch these time eggs, I might consider dumping one or two of mine to go catch a couple of those.

Either way, I can't wait to see what all of these new Dragons look like as adults, especially the green ones and the Pygmy. Thanks again TJ and spriters! biggrin.gif

Wait, so one of these is basically a Lumina alt version, like Sunrise/sets and the Day/Light Glories? Huh....neat, I guess.

Managed to finally grab a time one, but also another aura misclick. Gonna try and trade that for one of the others when it comes off cool down.

And people are saying other dragons are starting to mix in, which is a bit frustrating. And before anyone says "bit these are a permanent drop so it doesn't matter!", that doesn't really help if any of these end up rare.

Anyone else wondering if the breeding of the Lumina's is now time dependable? Or perhaps the Blacks will breed whites?

Anyone know the description/location of that orange egg? It's the only one I'm missing but I don't recall seeing anything other than what I have, and the wiki isn't updated just yet.

Orange one? "This shiny egg gives off an almost magical aura." That what you were after?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Anyone know the description/location of that orange egg? It's the only one I'm missing but I don't recall seeing anything other than what I have, and the wiki isn't updated just yet.

I caught mine in the Forest, I think they're dropping in the Alpine too?

Orange one? "This shiny egg gives off an almost magical aura." That what you were after?

I believe so- thank you!

Eeeee they are so pretty! Just got one CB of each, so happy! Love the egg sprites BTW. So pretty!

But I'm super confused about the Black fiery one. (This egg shines coldly in the moonlight) Because apparently it's some sort of Lumina, and there has even been one bred from Lumina parents, but they're the most common one in the biomes? huh.gif

The egg of the time distortion dragon looks like iron man.

Yeah, I was about to say that too. ^-^

I'm guessing this is what the rarity of the eggs will be:

Black Lumina: Common

Magical Aura :Uncommon

Glossy Green egg: Common

Cobalt Pygmy: Uncommon

Time Distortion: Rare

I really hope the orange and green dragons keep those colors as adults! They are beautiful!

WOOO!! Comcast finally fixed the backout and I could get the time dragon. biggrin.gif can't wait to see thes babies grow up. smile.gif

I'm guessing this is what the rarity of the eggs will be:

Time Distortion: Rare

doubt it. The time egg was not that hard to get. Biggest problem is how super common the black "lumina" is due to no one picking it up. When it's the only egg showing in ALL biomes, the others can be tricky to find.

No one is picking up the black eggs >..> they're too plentiful

They be hogging the biomes

Edit: Got a second time egg so I'm going to stop taking those suckers and leave them for someone else

Edited by Raptor of Dragons