TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

"It's almost like Time is distorted around this egg"...and they're dropping in Forest and Alpine. If they drop at all. These time eggs are the hardest and rarest in this release. People are hoarding them like crazy, rather than getting their two and giving other folks a chance. The beautiful pygmies seem to be getting the most ignored. I love pygmies, so I made sure to get 2 pygmies as soon as possible. The black luminas also seem to be getting not as much love, probably because they're darker versions of something we already have.

Also, don't know WHY, but the green eggs are EVERYWHERE! They're really pretty too.

I'm also still having trouble getting my second "magic aura" egg. dry.gif

Thank you so much! I was able to grab one from the forest and I'm just going to be content with that one for now because it was so hard to catch. Holy bananas. I saw and clicked one around 20 of them and just got this one. Watch it turn out to be a really common egg that we all horded in the beginning and the green ones be rare. biggrin.gif

Holy crap it's hard to get the time ones. It makes it even harder since I'm on my phone because Comcast decided to have a complete blackout.... Hoping to get one soon!!

Wow the "this egg shines coldly in the moonlight" must be a super common. Just got on and all three eggs in every biome is one of these. o.O

Beautiful! Love the new release! Pity I'm too shaky to catch anything today, but I'll just sit back here and cheer everyone on. tongue.gif

Does anyone know where these sort yet?

Time before albino on scroll the green ones after

(Keep in mind I don't have many dragons on mine)

Magic after imperial flesh crowns (on mine at least)

Blue pygmy after then black Lumina before gold lunar Herald

"It's almost like Time is distorted around this egg"...and they're dropping in Forest and Alpine. If they drop at all. These time eggs are the hardest and rarest in this release. People are hoarding them like crazy, rather than getting their two and giving other folks a chance. The beautiful pygmies seem to be getting the most ignored. I love pygmies, so I made sure to get 2 pygmies as soon as possible. The black luminas also seem to be getting not as much love, probably because they're darker versions of something we already have.

Also, don't know WHY, but the green eggs are EVERYWHERE! They're really pretty too.

I'm also still having trouble getting my second "magic aura" egg. dry.gif

I only managed to get one of the time eggs. Even if I wasn't egg locked, I'd probably try to get a second one before waiting so id give others a chance to get these eggs. I have to agree. Some people are clicking way too fast who have these eggs before giving the people who want these eggs a chance

Wow, super cool!

Just locked my scroll with two glossy green, two shines coldly, two magical aura and one tiny cobalt biggrin.gif

Time before albino on scroll the green ones after

(Keep in mind I don't have many dragons on mine)

Magic after imperial flesh crowns (on mine at least)

Blue pygmy after then black Lumina before gold lunar Herald

Before and after the albinos.

Two are sitting between Imperial flesh crownes and the leetle tree, then one is sitting between Lumina and lunar Harolds.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Time one sorts before Anagallis, magical aura one sorts somewhere between Imperial Fleshcrowne and Leetle Tree, and Dark Lumina sortss somewhere between Leetle Tree and Lunar Herald Gold.

Before and after the albinos.

Two are sitting between Imperial flesh crownes and the leetle tree, then one is sitting between Lumina and lunar Harolds.

Like I said I don't have many so it's hard to tell on mine. You have three pages more than me xd.png but thanks for the correction!

Of course, the black Lumina would appear after the normal Lumina.

Nice, I just caught my second Time egg and I'm egg locked biggrin.gif I can't wait for all of them to hatch and maybe grab another set of all these dragons!

The hatchlings are adorable, especially the dark Lumina (I have a weakness for Lumina hatchlings) and time distortion one.

I recognize the green and blue ones!!! They are two (Both made by Aangs-Sister, If I remember correctly) of the breeds I've been waiting the most for!

Does anyone know where these sort yet?

Time egg sorts before Albinos.

Glossy Green egg sorts between Albinos and Anagallis.

Both the Magical Aura and Blue Cobalt Pygmy sort between Imperial Fleshcrowne and Lettle Tree(or Luminas if you don't count the Lettle Tree)--the Magical Aura comes first.

The Cold egg sorts between Lumina and Lunar Herald, which makes sense.

I recognize the green and blue ones!!! They are two (Both made by Aangs-Sister, If I remember correctly) of the breeds I've been waiting the most for!

Nioce! I can't wait to see my dragons in the cave one day biggrin.gif

I was getting frustrated on how I couldn't grab a time egg, it's hard to be fast on my computer mouse and with there being 30+ people in a biome. But then I was like "wait a minute...my computer is touch screen..." so I waited for that five minute mark and snatch one using my finger lol.

How long do these releases last? One day then back to normal?

I was getting frustrated on how I couldn't grab a time egg, it's hard to be fast on my computer mouse and with there being 30+ people in a biome. But then I was like "wait a minute...my computer is touch screen..." so I waited for that five minute mark and snatch one using my finger lol.

How long do these releases last? One day then back to normal?

depends on how common they are meant to be, and how many eggs are dropped. I'm already seeing regular eggs in the Jungle. The new eggs are permanent though so they will be around forever.

I just tested a bit. It cannot be Lumina Black or something like that. So the name is simply changed, possibly with added letters, keeping the "lum" part, to keep the placement between lumina and lunar herald.

user posted image

Anyway, I grabbed it and now i can't grab anymore eggs until neotropical hatches. Really waiting to see what will these become.