TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

I'm surprised i took them this long to create a dragon based off of Dialga.

Now when are they going to release a dragon based off of Arceus? Or one based off of Palkia?

I'm surprised i took them this long to create a dragon based off of Dialga.

Now when are they going to release a dragon based off of Arceus? Or one based off of Palkia?

I don't know. This might have been random. You can always request it in the dragon requests of the Forums.

Congrats to PieMaster, Corteo (who also did the oiginal Luminas), Tikigurl91, and birdzgoboom. Very happy with the look of the eggs and hatchies. Now if I could just have 12 egg slots.

Edited by ainisarie

So...since Luminas can produce Black Luminas I wonder if the CB version will wind up being rare. Like, TJ will drop a bunch and then -bam- no more in the cave and only obtainable by breeding.

Could you imagine the scrambling and outcry from everyone who didn't bother to get them in the cave, assuming they would be super common??

When I first saw the "anti-lumina" I thought it was an avatar of destruction unsure.gif

I've caught one of each type, but now I gotta wait for one of my eggs to stop being sick so I can hatch it and get another one of those time-distortion eggs. tongue.gif

Also this is just speculation and I don't know how likely it is, but it'd be cool if the black Luminas were a rarer alternate color like the red Dorsals and tan Ridgewings *_*

Edited by lolahighwind

Can someone post a full list of what's where - I have mine grabbed pretty much at random, but want to fill the gaps when I get a chance - and I don't know which biomes I NEED, like... I wish I'd known the blacks were breedable, but I'm not dumping them....

I think, though I have been disappointed in the past, that from the looks of the green hatchie, it may very well be a dragon that I will really like. The elusive timey-wimey hatchie is interesting as well. Not a huge fan of the silver lumina, but the black version might change my mind. Jury still out on the others, until TJ's grow up. But thank you artists and TJ for all your hard work.

Can someone post a full list of what's where - I have mine grabbed pretty much at random, but want to fill the gaps when I get a chance - and I don't know which biomes I NEED, like... I wish I'd known the blacks were breedable, but I'm not dumping them....

The blacks ARE breedable. Just breed a lumina.

So...since Luminas can produce Black Luminas I wonder if the CB version will wind up being rare. Like, TJ will drop a bunch and then -bam- no more in the cave and only obtainable by breeding.

Could you imagine the scrambling and outcry from everyone who didn't bother to get them in the cave, assuming they would be super common??

That is bad rumor to try and start. If they drop in the cave they will continue to drop in the cave. the only non-permanent cave release are holiday specials. (and before you point out Vampires, they were originally a Halloween special in 2008)

Much more likely is that they are an alt type like Nebulas, Dorsals, and Ridgewings. Different eggs but either color can breed either color.

Ooooh, the green s2 hatchling is beautiful!! wub.gif Can't wait for the adults!

Edited by dustpuppy

Lol, I checked before shutting down my computer last night just after what should have been Cave midnight by my computer clock and saw nothing posted about any New Release - must have 'missed it by that much', (to quote Maxwell Smart, lol) since there is now a difference of several minutes between my clock and Cave time.

Hope to high heavens these are all easily catchable by us slower people... one friend with pain issues has none so far and I've only seen some of the new eggs in the Cave so far.

Ooooh, the green s2 hatchling is beautiful!! wub.gif Can't wait for the adults!

As I already stated, He would not. New releases are permanent.

That is bad rumor to try and start.  If they drop in the cave they will continue to drop in the cave.  the only non-permanent cave release are holiday specials.  (and before you point out Vampires, they were originally a Halloween special in 2008)

Yes, bad rumour. Holidays are the only ones like that.

Much more likely is that they are an alt type like Nebulas, Dorsals, and Ridgewings.  Different eggs but either color can breed either color.

Objection! Nebulas, Ridgewings, and Dorsals all share the same egg description, no matter whether they are normal or alt.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

The silver easterns are beautiful and I can't wait to see what the time-warp dragons look like when they grow up biggrin.gif

Didn't realise there was a release until a friend who also plays told me and with a little help from my fire dragons I now have one of each egg.

And my time distortion egg's code is PAceR, which amuses me

Thank you spriters and TJ!

Edited by Rokkan

The blacks ARE breedable. Just breed a lumina.

Yes I know - now. But I'd already got two before I knew that, see. And I'm not about to drop CBs !

This is what I've seen so far:

This egg shines coldy in the Moonlight: All

This glossy green egg is rather warm: Alpine, Forest, Jungle

This shiny egg gives off an almost magical aura: All

This tiny cobalt egg has a crystalline sheen: All

It’s almost like time is distorted around this egg: Alpine, Forest

Will update as needed.

Edit: found an aura in the coast so changed it to all as well.

Edited by DragonLady86

Aw, love the green eastern! ~ ♥ *hugs it* And that s2 time is adorable, too :3 I will have to freeze one. ^^

Thanks again for this great release of eggs, though a bit much at once; the spriters did an amazing job on them! biggrin.gif

This is what I've seen so far:

This egg shines coldy in the Moonlight: All

This glossy green egg is rather warm: Alpine, Forest, Jungle

This shiny egg gives off an almost magical aura: Alpine, Jungle, Desert, Volcano

This tiny cobalt egg has a crystalline sheen: All

It’s almost like time is distorted around this egg: Alpine, Forest

Will update as needed.

THANK YOU. Makes notes in diary smile.gif

lol I have yet to see this one-----It’s almost like time is distorted around this egg: Alpine, Forest