TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

I get a feeling of deja vu from time eggs. I don't think they were ever posted or revealed, and yet they seem so familiar. Maybe I imagined them in a parallel universe. xd.png

I know, the egg description is so familiar to me! They really seem to make time inconsistent, haha.

Managed to grab one Time egg and one Magical Aura egg. :3 Just need to wait for my other eggs to hatch so I can get the other ones

Thank the gods, I've finally managed to get one of the Time Eggs.

Now I don't have to worry about that one anymore.

Edit: Correction I have 2 now and I'm finally egglocked.

Edited by Lexadin

I suspect the Colds and Times are in cahoots. Why else would we have Parallel Lumina alongside time shenanigans?

Finally got one of each excepting the pygmy biggrin.gif

I wish I'd gotten two of the time ones and went for the black lumina later, but the 5 hour cooldown is far from being over.. ah well.

user posted image

They do look familiar. wink.gif

Luminas can also breed the new Cold egg.

Yes. I've bred my 10 Lumina with 10 different dragons (some dark, some light) and got JUST the new cold egg each time. Maybe Lumina will only breed cold eggs until the ratios even out and the light Lumina will be rare for a bit.

I've had good luck and mastered to get four out of the five eggs (that darn Time Egg keeps evading me). Can't wait to see how these look as the release continues (think I'm most excited to see the Black one)

Thank you TJ and Spriters!

Got my greedy hands on one each, and that's best I can ask judging by how hard time seems to be to catch! I can't wait to see how these hatch out. biggrin.gif

Yay! Caught 2 glossy greens, 2 magicals and 2 time distortions. Will come back for the Lumia and Pygmy later wink.gif Very interesting eggs, can't wait for them to grow up.

finally found a time egg and..

I was overburdened because I forgot the egg I was transferring for a lineage hadn't transferred yet.. xd.png

imma just cry now

Anyone know what biome the pygmy is from

Dont say alpine, alpine is like 50+ ppl at the time xd.png

I found mine in the Forest (indeed - all but my "almost magical aura" egg came from the Forest) - so I think these might actually be a multi-biome drop as opposed to just one.

*edit - I have officially seen the Pygmy egg description in all biomes

Edited by ShorahNagi

Anyone know what biome the pygmy is from

Dont say alpine, alpine is like 50+ ppl at the time xd.png

You'll be able to find it easily in the desert or forest, though they seem to drop in most or all of the biomes.

"It’s almost like time is distorted around this egg."

It really is. I'm sitting there hitting refresh, with my finger on the mouse. Refresh... there's a time egg! As I begin to cli c k ... t i m e .... s l o ... w ... s ........

"Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else."

rolleyes.gif

"It’s almost like time is distorted around this egg."

It really is. I'm sitting there hitting refresh, with my finger on the mouse. Refresh... there's a time egg! As I begin to cli c k ... t i m e .... s l o ... w ... s ........

"Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else."

rolleyes.gif

hi laura, i'm having the same problem rolleyes.gif

i was beginning to think it was because i've been watching a program on tv about dr who laugh.gif

i was late realising there were new eggs today, but managed to get a pygmy, a magical and a green. i've only got room for one more, till some of my other eggs hatch. of course i forgot there might be a release, and bred and traded some nice eggs yesterday.

I got extremely lucky. I was on at 9:40 pm Pacific time 12:40 Est when they were first released so I just had to stay up to get all five of them. The magic ones disappeared on me and where hard to get, but I managed to snag two! smile.gif

When will the wiki page be updated with these beauties? I want to see the hatching sequence!

Okay so I have one of each except for the red/blue. Can anyone tell me where they're dropping and what their description is?

"It's almost like Time is distorted around this egg"...and they're dropping in Forest and Alpine. If they drop at all. These time eggs are the hardest and rarest in this release. People are hoarding them like crazy, rather than getting their two and giving other folks a chance. The beautiful pygmies seem to be getting the most ignored. I love pygmies, so I made sure to get 2 pygmies as soon as possible. The black luminas also seem to be getting not as much love, probably because they're darker versions of something we already have.

Also, don't know WHY, but the green eggs are EVERYWHERE! They're really pretty too.

I'm also still having trouble getting my second "magic aura" egg. dry.gif

I'm pretty sure the black one is an alt of Lumina (and may probably use the same sprite just misrrored, as the hatchie suggests, hm, but we'll see if the adults didn't get different poses! and decorations!). Nebulas also got alts added after a while after their release, I bet it's a pararell case:P

But I think some of you may be right that Lumina alt may be dependant on the Valkemarian Moons and will drop&breed like Lunar Heralds. This just seems quite probable^^ but we'll see!

Lol. I just checked to see if I have enough normal cb Luminas - just in case they become difficult to obtain in the future. It turns out I have 16 cb Lumina dragons. I shouldn't have worried. Fingers crossed that the dark Luminas are as pretty as their light brethren.