TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

FINALLY got myself a time egg! Now I'm locked. At least one of every new dragon, I can't wait to see the adults!

Finally got all the eggs I wanted, now I hope they will hatch fast, so that I can catch more. biggrin.gif

Are these seriously aleady mixed in after only one day? Now I feel stupid dropping 3 Dark Luminas to try to catch one of the others.. Are they even still dropping?

Edit: nvm. Evidently they are after I say something. >>'

Edited by SyrusAllen

I'm trying to catch time dragons and give them to other people, course, I'm keeping two for myself so I can have one of each pair

Wow, five new breeds? You spoil us! <3

Can't wait to catch and raise all these eggs. smile.gif

Thanks TJ, spriters, and everyone else involved!

Happy hunting and good luck to everyone!

Time distortion... Is anybody else thinking BSA?

That would be lovely

Edit: This drop is going to go by so fast

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I see regular dragons are already mixing in! I'm not too happy about that, since I won't be unlocked until tomorrow, and who knows if they'll still be dropping as much as they are now sad.gif And yet here I am, too stubborn to want to drop anything at all, so I guess it's pretty much my own fault xd.png And yes! I know it is a permanent release. Knowing that doesn't help much at all, since the point of a release is to make it easier for everyone to get some new dragons.

I finally got me a pair of Time Dragons so I'm pretty happy. Can't wait ti see what the adults look like on all of these beauties!

Hahaha, I saw a username called TimeDragon tongue.gif anyway, I'm out

I misclicked a common egg and I hope a vampire bite would realise it, but it cracked :/ sorry guys.

Snagged a second time dragon, sweet. Now I just have to hope I can get the rest of these critters once my first batch of eggs hatch... I'd like to at least get a breeding pair of each dragon.

PieMaster and Birdz are among the artists this time around. Can't wait to see what they've come up with for the adults! *impatiently pokes TJ's hatchies* I wish he would make the time lower for the hatchies the way he does for his eggs.

PieMaster and Birdz are among the artists this time around. Can't wait to see what they've come up with for the adults! *impatiently pokes TJ's hatchies* I wish he would make the time lower for the hatchies the way he does for his eggs.

I bet he's going to see this post and just laugh at our misfortune. I bet he's going to say, "haha! I'm not going to lower the time! You're just going to have to wait!" tongue.gif

TJ please. Quit playing with our emotions

Well, if you're looking for something to do while you wait, there are thousands of descriptions in the review queue! laugh.gif

Thank you, TJ and spriters, for our lovely new eggies! smile.gif

I bet he's going to see this post and just laugh at our misfortune. I bet he's going to say, "haha! I'm not going to lower the time! You're just going to have to wait!" :P

TJ please. Quit playing with our emotions

Don't worry, the wait from S2 to adult is just as agonizing for us as it is for you guys, I'm sure. Lmao!

Don't worry, the wait from S2 to adult is just as agonizing for us as it is for you guys, I'm sure. Lmao!

We need a 'vitamins' BSA to make them grow up faster! xd.png

I haven't decided on a favourite yet, but I've opted for two time eggs. I'll have one more slot in a bit.

I've decided that I'm not going to bed until I get some Time eggs. Hopefully the turn of the hour will be kind to me.

All of these look really cool. I'm getting three green dragons and going to try for four times. The others, I'm willing to wait on. Time dragons are definitely my favorites so far. Such gorgeous little guys, plus they appear to be wyverns? I have a bit of a wyvern obsession, heheh.

We need a 'vitamins' BSA to make them grow up faster! xd.png

I haven't decided on a favourite yet, but I've opted for two time eggs. I'll have one more slot in a bit.

Lagie, you gave me an idea!

And I thank TJ and the artists again for the dragons

Got on right when I came home from work and managed to get a tiny cobalt, a warm green, and a cold moonlight at xx:50 in the Forest yay! Now to settle in and hunt for the seemingly harder to find two. Here's hoping for the hourly drop!

And yes! I know it is a permanent release. Knowing that doesn't help much at all, since the point of a release is to make it easier for everyone to get some new dragons.

It's a perk of a release, but I don't know that I'd call it the point. ;o

~

I'm already excited to get to be able to play with new lineage views. =D

I hope the green ones look good with striped rivers. And I bet those blue pygmies are gonna look awesome with crimson flares.

Aaaaalso for the blue pygmy... crystalline sheen, dull luster... I'm sensing a theme. o3o

Surprised I haven't seen many name guesses yet. I enjoy seeing these as I'm bad at them myself. Have I just missed them? =o

No, there weren't. Hmm...

For the time one, Warp or Distortion Dragon?...oh wait, forgot how they sorted. Anachronism Dragon?

And maybe for the antilLumina... Lumindark/Luminox or Lumina - Shadow/Lumina - Midnight?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I'm just calling the time dragons Smol Dialgas. No regrets.

I'm beyond excited to see how all these look as adults! I'm with Socks, I really hope the little greenies look good with striped rivers. Maybe green gemshards as well? I'm so excited over the Asian-style serpentine dragons we've been getting. It's nice to have dragons of this structure that are more accessible than Silvers and Shimmers.

I was about to post that I STILL couldn't get my hands on a Time egg...I went back to the cave just one more time, and finally got one!

I can sleep easy tonight - I'm done hunting. I have 2 of the Black eggs, 2 green, and 1 of each of the others...I'll breed/catch the others later.

Can't wait to see all the adults! Loving this release (despite the headache the Time egg caused tongue.gif)

I wonder why for some of them he has three and others he only has two? I know he usually freezes one of the hatches but why not have three of all of the dragons? Does it mean some won't have dimorphism or something?