TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

I was able to easily get three of the green ones, but not a single "time distortion" or "magic aura" one. sad.gif

Got two black Luminas pretty easy.

Hunting three hours straight, clicking 1-2 time eggs every five minutes but still no luck catching one. *sigh*

Finally got a time-distortion egg! I have one at least of all the new ones, so I am retiring from the field for now.

Thank you again, TJ and spriters!

Couldn't wait, so I abandoned a Hatchling. Poor guy. Great news is I caught the Magical Aura egg and the Time egg! smile.gif All 5 down, yay! happy.gif

Got the time egg, now I have less than an hour till one of my egg hatches so I can finally get that magical aura egg and finish the set! Excepting the pygmy, though - I like the egg description for the pygmy, but I'm not usually into keeping pygmies(the only pygmy I have was attained by accident) so I'll wait for the adults and decide whether or not I'll raise one then.

Am I the only one who cannot wait to see their adult forms

You are definitely not! It's the first day and I'm impatient already. xd.png

Hopefully the new eggs will be dominating the biomes for the rest of today; usually if a new release is hard to catch I just wait until the hype dies down a bit and then they're easier to catch :*

And, woops, maybe I shouldn't have wasted incubates on the 4 commons I caught yesterday that I abandoned today to make room for the new eggs. xd.png

Edited by lolahighwind

I love these new eggs *o* I'm especially excited for the Time egg and the green one. And good to know that Luminas are breeding the new eggs, I knew they looked familiar tongue.gif Guess I'm abandoning the CBs ASAP to make room for more time and green eggs!

Guys, we need to stop looking at the eggs directly. They're getting sick.

TJs eggs always get sick, but he revives them if they die. ;3

Alright, I've been at it for a while.

And those Time Eggs are either REALLY rare or people are ALREADY hoarding them.

Are the time eggs really rare? I can't find any, and when I see one, it's gone almost the second it appears.

Are the time eggs really rare? I can't find any, and when I see one, it's gone almost the second it appears.

They're rare. I only managed to get one out of pure luck. They can only be found in the Forest and everyone is trying to horde them.

I would wait a while for the hype to die down before trying to catch one.

They're rare. I only managed to get one out of pure luck. They can only be found in the Forest and everyone is trying to horde them.

I would wait a while for the hype to die down before trying to catch one.

I think they're in the Alpine too.

Yeah, these Time eggs are almost nonexistent. I see them but that's it.

Also somebody please throw a potato at me and tell me it's a combination of hype and frustration getting to me, I swear at least one of those hatchlings look familiar.

I think they're in the Alpine too.

Yup, I've seen them in there.

Also somebody please throw a potato at me and tell me it's a combination of hype and frustration getting to me, I swear at least one of those hatchlings look familiar.

I get a feeling of deja vu from time eggs. I don't think they were ever posted or revealed, and yet they seem so familiar. Maybe I imagined them in a parallel universe. xd.png

The black one looks EXACTLY like a black version of the Lumina hatchling. Even the description is the same as the Lumina. I'm hoping for a moon/darkness based Lumina rather than the sun/light based one we have.