TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

We've had alt dragons before that were CB. Mainly ridgewings, lunar Harolds, sunset/rise, red/purple dorsals

And Nebulas if you want one that released as one color (blue/purple) and later had a second release for the other in cave color set (red/green).

It seems like all the time eggs seems to have cool codes.

Pfft, mine aren't cool xd.png

M94XG; wo4Ql

The black hatchlings remind me of the dragons that change skin color when breed with albinos and turpentine. (Idk how to spell it.)

The biomes are blocked with cold eggs. Guess these will be super-common.

I've had recurring dreams about being on DragonCave and seeing some weird eggs and finding out that only certain people are able to catch those eggs... When I was scroll-searching last night (looking for zombies to click for Encyclopedia) and I saw new strange eggs on someone's scroll, for a long moment I thought I was in a dream. lol

I grabbed another cold egg, so now I have two of those. One of all the others.

TJ's hatchie's look so CUTE! Especially the orange/aura/sunburst/whatever dragon. Awww! I love them!

I'm p sure that ''alt'' of Luminas' isn't supposed to be caveborn and a hybrid.

It looks like it's just an alt of the actual Lumina, not a hybrid. Other dragons with alts (Dorsals, Ridgewings, Nebulas, etc) have the potential to breed their 'normal' and 'alt' forms when they breed- so, those getting black Lumina eggs currently are just having their Luminas breed true. No hybrid going on.

Hybrids combine the attributes of both parents as opposed to just matching the breed of one.

I'm p sure that ''alt'' of Luminas' isn't supposed to be caveborn and a hybrid.

who said it was a hybrid? it's been bred from Luminas but that doesn't make it a hybrid.

A new release! This explains the flood of beautiful eggs I've caught on the abandoned page. I'll have to go hunting after I unlock. Thank you TJ and spriters!

And Nebulas if you want one that released as one color (blue/purple) and later had a second release for the other in cave color set (red/green).

Ah! Yes, I forgot about those. Thanks!

I can't stop staring at the green hatchies. So beautiful! I hope they remain common. I want lots of those! No matter what the adults look like, I know I'm going to be freezing some of those hatchies. Beautiful. (But man I hate freezing CBs, so hopefully they will breed well).

The cold egg is definitely a common! All six biomes at this moment are filled solely with cold eggs... ^^;;;

I wish I could grab at least a pygmy, but my internet doesn't allow, and when it does, it's nothing but infinite stream of luminas. Someone should start collecting them from biomes so others will spawn. Possibly, abandon them later, but still.

(Just got it, wow.)

Edited by Mashabely

Im hoping the greens end up rare, i kinda hope they all do

they look a lot like the jade dragons from my memory of them on the completed list, and if they are and end up being another common precious gem (COUGH COUGH SAPPHIRES) i will be very disappointed in them

either way they are still lovely releases so far, hopefully we will get a rare, and not a fake rare like a gold wyvern, like an actual rare

Whoo! Last night I was hatchie locked and could only go for five eggs. Ended up getting two greens, so I missed a time. Woke up this morning just in time for the hourly and nabbed one then. 8D

The colour of the green ones is so fantastic! ohmy.gif

It's very shiny and vivid. I hope the adults will keep this stunning colour!

Also the orange/magic egg....it's one of those that makes me want to collect the eggs sprites.... laugh.gif

And i'm very curious to hear some background stories about the time shifter and the Lumina alt!

Last not least: A PYGMY! We need more Pygmys in the cave! xd.png

I have one of everything except the time one. I will have room for two more in a few hours and hope to be able to catch one of those then. I love the green hatchie -- such a gorgeous shade of green! And the cute little teeny tiny pygmy hatchling makes me want to stuff my pockets full of those. laugh.gif In fact all of them look great so far. Can't wait to see the adults -- it always seems to take so long!!

Sigh.. I misclicked too many dark luminas so now I gotta wait till I can ditch a few and maybe catch some of those pretty Time Dragons. T-T

Misclicked a second Magic so no Time eggs for me this go round sad.gif Got a feeling they're gonna be MegaRare too >:U

*throws phone across the room*

All of the eggs and hatchies so far are absolutely gorgeous tho, thanks to all the artists!

I'm starting to agree with the thought that none of the new eggs are probably rare so much as the new luminas are just crazy common and blocking them all out.

Finally one egg of mine hatched, so I was able to grab one of the new ones. I got the cobalt-blue pygmy. I just love pygmy dragons! smile.gif

In a few hours another egg will hatch, so I will be able to go for another new egg in the morning! smile.gif

I'm starting to agree with the thought that none of the new eggs are probably rare so much as the new luminas are just crazy common and blocking them all out.

I agree with that. No one is going to get the new eggs because they appear way to commonly.

Yay! New release. Collected a bunch of eggs, but still need the new time one. I've only seen one and I didn't get it. Oh well, I'll be patient. :-D

Thanks for the new release TJ!