TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

Likely - he seems to have 3 eggs when it's dimorphic adult with S2 having no dimorphism, 2 for nondimorphic adults and S2s, and 4 for dimorphic adults with dimorphic S2.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Likely - he seems to have 3 egg vwhen it's dimorphic adult with S2 having no dimorphism, 2 for nondimorphic adults abd S2s, and 4 for dimorphic adults with dimorphic S2.

That makes sense, thanks!

EDIT: This makes me extra excited to see what the Time ones will grow up to be! AGH!

Edited by Vrack

The one night I go to bed early there's a new release tongue.gif. I managed to get 4/5 new ones but the Time eggs are eluding me. I really want to grab at least one of them but I either forget to click or its already gone.

I'm just calling the lumina-dragons Parallel Luminas, and the slinky green babies Jades.

Dialga for the distortion ones. I'm not very creative.

I'm still gonna call them Monado eggs, though they seem to sort with "A"; seems fitting biggrin.gif

I agree. I'm really feeling it!

Oh no now I'm gonna call them Monado eggs.

The egg... doesn't belong to you! roar the dragon parents as we run off with their offspring

Oh no now I'm gonna call them Monado eggs.

The egg... doesn't belong to you! roar the dragon parents as we run off with their offspring

You're wrong! They belong to us now!

*Flees from the parents holding the eggs*

I'd totally go for that if they sorted in the j's!

Two of them are in between the Imperial Fleshcrownes and Leetle Tree

Two of them are in between the Imperial Fleshcrownes and Leetle Tree

Not the green-jade-like ones, which is what I was quoting. ;3

Those sort between albino and anagallis (otherwise, I was gonna joke they could be "ajades" lol).

Misclicked one of the green eggs so I bit it and it repulsed *pets Vampire dragon*. Good girl.

Finally got one of the Time eggs so I have one of each. I LOVE the time baby so I'm going to try and grab one more. I can always go after the other ones another time.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Those sort between albino and anagallis (otherwise, I was gonna joke they could be "ajades" lol).

Are they "adjacent" to themselves? rolleyes.gif corny joke is corny.

Anyway, I really want to know the name of the TARDIS Dragons wink.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Aaaaalso for the blue pygmy... crystalline sheen, dull luster... I'm sensing a theme. o3o

*facepalms* Aaah, I was doing my alphabet wrong. As a geologist, I totally have a guess for these, but I'm interested to see if anybody else will have the same guess. =o

Well time to throw out a crystal-related name.

Amazonite.

At least they're both green :U

Edit because tfw you misuse your terms ;;

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Ahh! I just saw the hatchies and they're all gorgeous! I'm seriously considering doing something with the "warm green"s and Heartstealers and Striped Rivers. ^-^

It's fascinating that Luminas can breed their dark bretheren, though hopefully that doesn't make getting a Lumina from my most stubborn pair (2 Luminas to I lost count how many Yellow-Crowneds) even harder..

I agree with Dusky_Flareon, I'm guessing that the "time distortion" is going to have "Anachronism" or some form of that in its name because that's the only time-related thing I can think of that'd make it sort before Anagallises. As for the "warm green" it has to be between "Al" and "An" so "Am-" something? (Edit: Kind of ninja'd by rampaging wyvern, and yeah that would be a fitting name since one of my dragons on FR is green and named for that gem.)

Edited by Denwayasha

Well time to throw out another mineral-related name.

Amazonite.

At least they're both green :U

That would be the perfect name for them.

As for the TARDIS Dragons, what would they be called? *Sits there puzzled* am I the only one calling them TARDIS Dragons? Or should they be Time Lord/Lady Dragons?

I agree with Dusky_Flareon, I'm guessing that the "time distortion" is going to have "Anachronism" or some form of that in its name because that's the only time-related thing I can think of that'd make it sort before Anagallises. As for the "warm green" it has to be between "Al" and "An" so "Am-" something?

It could be that if it weren't for the fact they are above the albino dragons.'An' comes after 'Al' last time I checked

Edit: sorry for double posting. On phone

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

It could be that if it weren't for the fact they are above the albino dragons.'An' comes after 'Al' last time I checked

Edit: sorry for double posting. On phone

Ah, I misread and thought they both sorted after Albinos.. Hmmm..

Man, I just found out about the eggs, I managed to grab one of each (two of the black) except the red. I can't seem to find a single one, not even on the hour mark.

Well, maybe better luck in the morning since it's bed time.

This is a really fantastic release. I figured there would be no issue with having a release, but I didn't expect 5 different breeds, that is beyond awesome! Especially with the close of the Olympics what a great timing! I can't wait to see how these dragons turn up they look so varied and awesome! And some good variety it seems so I am super excited.

This on top of some really nifty game/mechanic changes and adjustments to things that happened a week or more ago makes this August an amazing month. Thanks so much and I cannot wait for the hatchlings to grow up and admire all the lovely new dragons! Thanks so much spriters, mods, admins, and whoever helped organize this event and keep it organized!

Aha, look at me, late to the party. These eggs/hatchies look fantastic!

This is a really fantastic release. I figured there would be no issue with having a release, but I didn't expect 5 different breeds, that is beyond awesome! Especially with the close of the Olympics what a great timing! I can't wait to see how these dragons turn up they look so varied and awesome! And some good variety it seems so I am super excited.

"If I didn't know any better, I think they planned it."~ animal shelter dude from Homeward Bound