TJ09

2016-07-10 - July Release

Maybe now the two that make it will stop being such horrible caveblockers. I like electrics and coastal waverunners regardless but yeah too much of a good thing. xd.png

To the point that they may become scarce for a while! tongue.gif I don't have any electrics and only one waverunner, and I'm not seeing either go by this evening.

Edited by Gryphonic

I managed to get two of each, out of room for more, was surprised when I bred the hypreds the next day they were sick so had to hide them, seem fine now but will keep a close watch on them and thank Tj and artists. They are awesome

I managed to catch 6 more Bolts today, so I'm happy. Just need to wait for my (awesomely gifted, thank you!) Coastal Waverunner to grow up so I can breed another hybrid.

Lovely dragons - but a mystery spriter for the hybrids? You'd think s/he'd want bragging rights, not just thanks directed at an anonymous person!

But much appreciation for Birdz and whoever else's work, at any rate!

I love the colors and patterns on the Storm-riders. At first I was just excited to see another hybrid, but I wasn't expecting it to be this pretty.

I especially like how the wings look, and the lighting.

The Bolts are also really pretty. It's nice to see another Eastern. I like their face.

The Spriter credits are back! The 'Mystery Spriter' for the beautiful Storm-Riders is Mysfytt biggrin.gif .

The Spriter credits are back! The 'Mystery Spriter' for the beautiful Storm-Riders is Mysfytt biggrin.gif .

Oh GREAT ! I did wonder - the style reminded me of the shimmers, in a way.

Okay, so if the Alpine-Forest one sorts between Blusangs and Bright-Breasts, then it HAS to begin with "Bolt"

If the hybrid one sorts between Stones and Stripes, it HAS to begin with "Storm" but it can't be called the Storm Dragon because that's already a thing.

Called it biggrin.gif

Thanks, birdzgoboom and Mysfytt for our new dragons!

To the point that they may become scarce for a while! tongue.gif I don't have any electrics and only one waverunner, and I'm not seeing either go by this evening.

I managed to snag only one Electric yesterday, no CWs. Haven't seen either today though.

Thank you TJ, birdzgoboom, and Mysfytt for the awesome dragons! happy.gif

?

The artist credits are up?

*checks*

They are!

Thank you Mysftt for the lovely Storm-Riders!

Now we know who all the spriters are!

Coastals have been on the Targeted Mass Breed list for awhile. If it looks like they're going to be pushed scarce we'll take a break on them.

But... they breed very prolifically. That being, I'd encourage anyone thinking to work on a hybrid checker to get'er done before the ratios rebalance.

Yaaayyy we finally know who sprited the wonderful hybrids! Thank you so much Mysfytt for this beautiful dragon.

Beautiful dragons! laugh.gif I think I said that before. But now we know who to thank for the hybrid.

Many thanks to birdz and Mysfytt and TJ for bringing these lovely additions into the cave!

Conrats to Myssytt too now that we know she did the Storm-Riders

wub.gif Mysfytt and birdz, thanks so much for these beautiful additions to DragCave! wub.gif

And thanks to TJ for releasing them! happy.gif