TJ09

2016-07-10 - July Release

Has anyone else realized that this is the only hybrid to not have dimorphism for both the hatchling and adult sprites?

A batch of Bolts have grown. Lovely. All done with those now so will start breeding for the Storm-Riders tomorrow when I unlock again.

Any thoughts on how the Bolt BSA could be put to good use? It seems counterproductive for trying to save a very low time hatchie, but perhaps it would benefit trading (having an extra day to trade and not grow up if ER)?

"Stun a hatchling, giving it an extra day before dying but preventing it from receiving views for two days."

Love both new sprites, btw. cool.gif

Any thoughts on how the Bolt BSA could be put to good use? It seems counterproductive for trying to save a very low time hatchie, but perhaps it would benefit trading (having an extra day to trade and not grow up if ER)?

"Stun a hatchling, giving it an extra day before dying but preventing it from receiving views for two days."

I would think mostly trading, but also possibly if someone is going on a short vacay.

But... they breed very prolifically. That being, I'd encourage anyone thinking to work on a hybrid checker to get'er done before the ratios rebalance.

Legit. *nods*

Woah, BSA?? This is awesome news!! biggrin.gif

BRILLIANT for trading. Means you can show it off safely biggrin.gif

NICE one smile.gif

First pair of new babies grew up! Woot! Thank you for an awesome release! biggrin.gif

What a wonderful release - love the sprites, the concepts, the whole feel of the new drags, and a BSA to boot! So cool, thank you, guys!

Thank you so much Birdz and Mysfytt for the lovely new dragons! biggrin.gif and WOAH a BSA to boot?! O.O This will help with trading SO much so man. o.o~~~~ *SQUEE* >U<~

Thank you SO MUCH biggrin.gif and biggest thanks to TJ for all of this new release and for letting us have a new BSA dragon! WHEE~

Now I have to get more CB electrics for my hybrid breeding. >^< Not fair! Oh well, I have a beautiful hybrid breed to think of that's for sure. <3 Yis

My lovely brood of hatchlings will all grow up within another hour so I cannot wait to check out that BSA for myself. biggrin.gif

I wonder of the stormriders have a similar EGG BSA - I'm guessing someone has adults ?

wow, a new bsa! i wasn't even thinking of that possibility. yay! i love the bolts curly tails.

i'm really wishing i had some cb coastals and electrics now, so i could breed myself some storm-riders. such gorgeous dragons. thankyou mysfytt.

Edited by greycat

Thank you Mysfytt and once again thank you birdz, you have sprited two great additions to DC.!

Edited by bigbite100

My guys are going to grow up soon, I can't wait! Thanks again Spriters and TJ for an electrifying event!

I wonder of the stormriders have a similar EGG BSA - I'm guessing someone has adults ?

I do, and no, they don't.

New BSA biggrin.gif

This should help a LOT with trading vrs viewbombers. Woot!

New BSA biggrin.gif

This should help a LOT with trading vrs viewbombers. Woot!

Yes and no. It will help with *hatchie* trades, help a lot.... but it won't affect *egg* trades.... Over all, I'm quite pleased that we have a new BSA that has applications to general game play. biggrin.gif

Cheers!

C4.

I'm really really late to the game, can someone give me a quick overview?

New egg dropping in forest and alpine.

Description - This egg has a striking pattern.

Other egg is a hybrid - Electric x Coastal Waverunner.

It seems like the stun bsa would be a lot more useful if the hatchlings could still gain views. Other than that, it's pretty pointless except for trading. (Not that I'm against that, I know it'll be very helpful for trading.) I just wish it worked more like a reverse incubate.

Yes and no. It will help with *hatchie* trades, help a lot.... but it won't affect *egg* trades.... Over all, I'm quite pleased that we have a new BSA that has applications to general game play. biggrin.gif

Cheers!

C4.

I'm aware of the difference between hatchies and eggs as I'm sure most people are.