Natayah

Player Activities & Events

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now accepting donations! Due to my impending move to Europe Monday, I am holding everything a day early so I can fit the raffle in on time. We love sharing and winning prize lineages from 2g-4g prizes to 2g-3g checker kin as well as breeding vouchers. Make sure to read the rules before entering and donating, and as always, thank you to all of our wonderful donors and participants! 

Greetings I am back. Please continue to post Events. I am fine. It will still be a few days before I can help you promote your events, so please cheer for each other and remember to check out the events and be involved and remind others. Thank you for continuing in my absence and all those who continue whether I'm here or not as you are what keeps this going. Thank you kindly. Now don't forget to donate or vote or participate or follow or show support or send a PM or invite others or contemplate the universality of your belly button lint. Either or. You can certainly make a post here if you want to share your enthusiasm for things.

The Alternate Lives Raffle is now open for donations and will remain open for the next 24 hours. This raffle focuses on making Spriter’s Altkin accessible to all! Information on how to donate to the raffle can be found in the second post of the thread.

Donating is entirely voluntary, with no pressure. Donating is not required to enter the raffle, nor does it grant extra benefits. If you can’t donate this time, that’s fine! The raffle will open in approximately 24 hours, with wonderful prizes to win! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and have a wonderful day!

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/178725-alternate-lives-raffles-raffle-closed/

Gift exchange is open this week with a few changes that make entering easier! Go check it out! :D

Thank you for posting things during my hiatus and then more extended hiatus. Migraines are gone. Zombie status is gone. Those left me with some side effects. We'll just say I am part of the 10% who have like ALL if not almost all of the side effects. Some of them I have to a minor or at least managed condition naturally. Not on that stuff. I really wish I had been able to take 1-2 weeks away from people. Wasn't really an option. However, I am back to being more of my normal version of self and am back to happy and positive upswing so.... I have been posting here and there, and that will continue to greatly increase. 

DURING THE  HOLIDAYS & PRE-HOLIDAY PREP, LET US REMEMBER TO KEEP UP ON PLAYER EVENTS, SUPPORT THEM, BUT TO ALSO SHOW THANKS & GRATITUDE. THERE ARE MANY WAYS YOU CAN DO THAT, THE THANK YOU THREAD, PERSONALIZED PM'S, THE EVENT THREAD ITSELF, MAKING SURE TO TAG SOMEONE'S NAME SO THEY SEE IT, ETC. BUT SO MANY OF US DO RANDOM THINGS OUTSIDE OF SPECIFIC REQUESTS & EVENTS, AND THIS HAS ITS OWN SPECIAL PLACE. ARK! PLEASE USE & SHARE THIS AMAZING ONGOING LONG TIME PLAYER RUN EVENT/ORGANIZATION!! THINK OF SOMEONE SPECIAL, AND MAKE SURE OTHERS KNOW BECAUSE SO MANY SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN AND IT IS OPEN & ACTIVE & LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO UPDATE & GIVE SPECIAL THANKS. AND IT IS ANONYMOUS TOO! ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE SHY!! ALSO SEE ALL THE OTHER ABOVE EVENTS AND I'LL GET EVERYTHING LISTED OUT WHEN I UPDATE STUFF THIS WEEKEND. VISIT THIS THREAD!! GIVE IT A PLAYER COMMUNITY HUG!!

user posted image

… And finally, a reminder: as we head into the DC holiday season, please take the time to acknowledge those forum members who randomly gift, perform services, or spread cheer. Acts of Random Kindness is always taking PMs!

Though gifting/mentoring through structured events, forum groups, and threads do not qualify as random, there are certainly many ways to brighten someone's day, or thank someone who has brightened yours! If you're interested in nominating a user, please take the time to read the rules about qualification (what counts as random, such as unsolicited gifting, advice, surprise art, etc.) and how to submit a PM to ARK (one nomination per PM, with the kind person's username as the subject line, what information needs to be provided, etc). 

Edited by Natayah

It's time for another round of Gift Exchange, and this week, it's Halloween themed! Make sure to read my most recent post on the thread or the new announcements section in the first post for more info!

Edited by Aqub

The Alternate Lives Raffle is now open for donations and will remain open for the next 24 hours. This raffle focuses on making Spriter’s Altkin accessible to all! Information on how to donate to the raffle can be found in the second post of the thread.

Donating is entirely voluntary, with no pressure. Donating is not required to enter the raffle, nor does it grant extra benefits. If you can’t donate this time, that’s fine! The raffle will open in approximately 24 hours, with wonderful prizes to win! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and have a wonderful day!

Gift Exchange is happening a day early this week. :) Make sure to get your entries in!

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/185196-gift-exchange-open/#comments

I'd also like to put a reminder here for the DC Photography contest! Check it out and maybe submit a favorite picture you have or let it inspire you to go out and take a new one. :)

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/185762-dc-photography-contest-166/

Edited by Aqub

Sup wonderful folks and thank you. I have been posting more. Let's hopefully see what I can do this weekend too. In the meantime, this is Pre-Holiday Craziness, you need to start checking out threads and finding people and participating in events to help you prep and/or learn how to prep or at least how to get a handle on things cuz so many people freak out and find it overwhelming. So just relax, take it in and have a good time. Try not to capture the world of dragons cuz it ain't gonna happen, BUT there are things you can do to make your odds a lot more balanced and less stressful, especially if you have less time. 

Post some of those threads here if they aren't in my list so I can get that list updated. Thanks for posting the events.

BTW we have this thing called PLAYER EVENTS & ACTIVITIES that takes place even during and in between the Holidays. Don't worry, most of them take time off for the big official DC Holidays so you don't have to freak out (they will be busy enjoying those events too), but think of all the fun you can have NON STOP if you just make sure you are following and watching and bookmarking threads or at least checking in.

This would be one of those threads to check in on and to also make sure you are posting helpful threads of any type to promote, especially your own, ones you like, ones you participate in or ones you think other people need to know about and/or have helped you in the past!

Share the love by sharing the info! That way we can all support these awesome events and threads, build our community fun, relax and support and do all sorts of great good acts that will earn us all a Gold Lindwyrm in our Stocking this Holiday!

Santa Holly is Watching. And has TWO HEADS. One for each list. And the naughty list isn't the fun kinda naughty either. So don't think you are getting off that easily....

It's time for another Prize Descendants Raffle! Due to moving recently I have switched the days the raffle occurs. Donations will now be opening on Fridays, the raffle opens Saturday, and winners are drawn on Sunday. Today is Friday, so donations are now open. Prize lineages are so much fun to share and make pretty lineages, and it's free to enter the raffle. Click on the link below to read the rules and enter the raffle. Donations are open for 24 hours and I'm looking forward to seeing all the amazing lineages. :D

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now open for 24 hours! Thanks to our wonderful donors we have lovely prizes, prizekin, and vouchers being offered as prizes and it is free to enter. Head on over to the thread below, read the rules and enter for the chance to win prizes you're interested in! :D

I am going to recopy a part of a post, thank you for your well wishes as that is what I have time for tonight. I promise to get better.  Please support those things posted above, and ongoing, and share them, and consider submitting a nomination as well for ARK (see a post a bit above I made), as they haven't gotten a lot of action recently and are really looking to get more support and involvement and keep that going forward. Happy Pre-Holidays, share all the best places to make Holidays fun & less chaotic & all the other fun we have!

Now I am going to sleep so I wish you all sweet dreams, I hope your dreams come true, in game and real life, and if it doesn't seem to possible ... it is ok to be cynical and/or stoic, but try to avoid nihilism. That doesn't lead to as much productivity. You will WIN and continue to WIN, just stay involved. There is so much to WIN ongoing all the time, even if you aren't getting the big prizes you hope, there are so many player things that you can walk away with baskets of goodies and people will literally just gift you the hatchling off their scroll.... or at least breed you very nice eggs upon request. Reach out, explore, and when you find good resources, don't keep them to yourself. Share! The people who make these threads don't do it cuz they are super bored. They are hoping that their actions and giving and positive attempts to accomplish something will be supported and enjoyed. So make sure to do that, because it makes all the difference if that person and/or thread and/or those involve and/or players in general continue to play this game and stick around and get more involved and engaged and grow into those awesome giving players we all admire, and if they just peace out. Let's keep people hooked one way or another, as much as life will allow them to hang around with us!

TIME FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF THE GIFT EXCHANGE. DONATE AND/OR GET ENTERED! IT IS THE PRE-HOLIDAY SEASON & MANY PLAYERS ARE RETURNING OR NEW! SHARE IT WITH THEM SO THEY DON'T MISS OUT! GIFT EXCHANGE GIVEAWAY GIFTING EVENT - Enter here!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THE DC PHOTO CONTEST TO SHOW SUPPORT & ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL ART SUBMITTED (VERY CALMING & INSPIRING) - SOMETHING YOU MIGHT NEED MORE OF WITH SOME OF THAT PRE-HOLIDAY STRESS CREEPING IN: VOTE IN DC PHOTO CONTEST

What else is going on that I missed? Do you all know how to prep for Zombies & Halloween?? Are You Joining in with the Breeding & Holidaykin Breeding? Do you need me or others to post some helpful links and reminders to help you make this easier! Let us know and we will give you everything you want! Now that I'm more back - tell me what has been up with you and if at least one person responds I'll talk about my hiatus time, at least the interesting things without making a huge essay. I promise!! Or almost not a completely long essay. But I missed you and I want to catch up! So Share!

10 hours ago, Rosastrasza said:

DON'T FORGET TO SHARE AS IT WILL BE OPEN SOON TO ENTER FOR **FREE**!! And Consider Donating if Able as well! Happy Holidays, so let's enjoy some Free Player Raffles to start off the Holidays Right! You never know what Spooky & Awesome Treat might end up on your Scroll. Treat someone to reminding them to join in!

Edited by Natayah