Natayah

Player Activities & Events

3 hours ago, Aqub said:

Gift exchange is open for entries!

This is a special Holiday round, so go and share your favorite Christmas lineages and festive dragons! There's also a mini-raffle for some special gifts, so make sure to play this week if you want to enter the raffle. :D

There are some very nice Prizes in the Raffle. And the Giveaway is always a ton of fun. To participate, you just need to donate one dragon. You don't even need to participate, you can donate a dragon that can be gifted to someone else as a prize or bonus prize. But why not do both, it is always fun to see what people donate and gift! Also, since I donated a Prize to the Raffle, it being a 2G Gold Tinsel Egg x Solstice, If you know anyone who might be interested in that kind of Winning, other cool things, donating cool stuff and/or also participating in this great activity, please invite them to join and introduce them to this awesome player activity! This is the time to get in if you've been putting it off!

Wow! I just realized that sign-ups for Secret Santa end tomorrow! If you have been thinking about signing up but just haven't gotten around to it, now is the time! Don't miss out! Get over there and sign up now! The gifting period doesn't start until January so you have plenty of time to clear your scroll of those last holiday eggs before it starts filling up with gifts to give and gifts you receive!

This is a really nice player-run activity that gives you a chance to have some fun, get some nice dragons that you need, and give lovely gifts to another player. Even if you don't want to enter the exchange yourself, you might consider signing up as a Helper to assist others in getting the eggs that their giftee has requested. :)

New Photo Contest is open for entries! The more, the merrier!

Photo Contest poll is open.

Go. Vote. Please. :D

Hello everyone! Now that we've had our Christmas and Valentine events and new releases, it's time for more Prize Descendants Raffles! The first raffle of 2020 will be this weekend, and the raffle is currently accepting donations now for 24 hours! Donating is voluntary and can consist of an egg, voucher, or both. Maybe you were able to acquire some holiday prizekin since the last raffle, won a prize in the site raffle, or added to your collection of prize dragon lineages. This raffle is all about sharing our lovely prize lineages and we couldn't do it without our donors, so thank you! I'm looking forward to the Prize Descendants Raffles of 2020! :D

First Prize Descendants Raffle donations of March are open! Rules on donating and entering can be found in the first post. The form will be open for 24 hours and can be found in the second post. Eggs, hatchies, and/or a breeding voucher are all acceptable forms of donations, and we love sharing and seeing the beautiful prize lineages you all come up with! :) 

Although donations for the next Prize Descendants Raffle doesn’t open for another two days, we currently have a surprise raffle! It’s a 2g, so if you are interested, head over to the Prize Descendants Raffle, read the rules, and find the entry form in my most recent post. :) 

New Photo Contest is open for entries!

Your best photo from your days of staying at home! XD

not strictly an event, but the Dragon Cave Wiki now has rarity polls in a final desperate effort to get more accurate rarity ratings.

For the next couple weeks, you'll find them at the top of dragon articles, or in a big ol' list right here: https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Poll:Rarity_poll

Please note that Fandom's poll feature isn't available on the mobile skin, so you'll need to hit the "view full site" link on the bottom of the page if you're on a mobile device

The Prize Descendants Raffle is accepting donations for 24 hours! They can take the form of eggs, hatchies, and/or a voucher. Do you love sharing your prize lineages? This raffle is the perfect place to share low generation prize lines. :D Please read the rules and donate if you're interested! The donation form can be found linked in the second post or in my most recent post.

I just posted a new 20 Week Breeding Challenge!

We had fun with this last year and I hope I did not post it too late this year to have the same great participation. We will just fit it in before Halloween breeding starts!

Voting needs to be performed! Plenty of lovely pets to look at!

(I do like the fact that somehow mine shows up in this preview XD)

7 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Voting needs to be performed! Plenty of lovely pets to look at!

(I do like the fact that somehow mine shows up in this preview XD)

The forum is smart like that! XD

The Prize Descendants Raffle is once again accepting donations for 24 hours! The raffle is a great place to share your lovely prize lineages, so if you're interested in donating, follow the link below to read the rules and click on the donation form found in the second post. :) 

New Photo Contest is open for entries. Grab your camera or your phone, or raid your files!

Winner hosts the next contest, and there are always impressive entries to vote for!