Natayah

Player Activities & Events

Secret Santa is back for another year!

We are off to a bit of a late start -- as I say, Santa is getting old and forgetful -- but we still have plenty of time for sign-ups!

The more, the merrier! Come and check us out!

YtUrwMM.png

Secret Santa could use some help! Only three of our mods are returning this year and that really makes a heavy load. If you will be available between now and mid-January or early February and would like to help facilitate a really enjoyable gift exchange, please contact me! Check out the thread through the link in my signature to see what we are all about. It is a really satisfying thing to be a part of and more hands make lighter work for everyone.

Let's See if I can Dust off a few things, and Set up some Google Docs and have a small group of people who don't have to do much work, just stuff they like, to help organize and add things in the future as that is so much easier than setting up a Group Account and having the Mods of that Thread only ones able to post and needing to check a separate email box.

That said - Just about everyone who still reads this should know and be supporting or involved in one of our Favorite Player Annual Traditions: 

It is closed for signing up to exchange gifts, but you can still sign up as a Helper, A Breeder, make offers, or just find harder to find or more useful or more in demand dragons and post them as a "mini-raffle" with two way exchange, or ask for a PM so you know where its going, and/or just offer or post a one way Transfer Teleport.  If I breed something nice to wow very nice, if I get a CB Z'Code, if I take a run through the Biomes before bed, grab some helpful, fun coded, in demand, or whatever dragons - I can drop them off in all sorts of Gifting Threads the next day. I'm just pointing out this one as it is one of the heavier limited times. 

You can also offer in other threads. Don't forget about them - In Fact, we're going to remember them and get my long ago list updated as I will be featuring at least a few a week. If you would also like, would you be willing to post some of the most helpful, or less recognized Player Based Events and Gifting and Help Threads? This can include things from Dragon Descriptions, Encyclopedia Helpers, Zombie/Vampire/Other Alt Making via Death/Earthquake Threads, etc. Not just straight gifting. But lets remember to get those highlighted. New Years, V-Day isn't too far away, but when V-Day passes, it becomes IN GAME Holiday Season Time comes to an end, and we can **REALLY** Kick off a Player Based Ongoing Fun, Events, Winnings, Sharing, and Involvement until we start sneaking back to September (for Halloween) with a few brief areas for Easter and April Fools and random fun!

So Post, and PM me if you are up for wanting to help either personally, or give people access, to listing things on Google Docs: Calendar for Player Events (Forum, Discord, Etc.) and Lists of Player Threads & Organizations, ongoing and Special Event! So the Community knows where to go to get an answer for "how can I have more fun" or "I'm bored, what do I do next?"

And more than anything, they keep the player base happier, we make more connections, and tend to hang around the game longer. And in a Covid or Post-Covid World, sometimes that little bit of online fun and/or joy and/or gratitude makes a bigger IRL difference. Even if its just a nudge in the right direction.

Current photo competition is live: 

New BINGO game is open for signups!

If you've played before, welcome back!

If you have never played, please come to see what it is all about. We would love to have you join in!

The 2022 edition of the 20 Week Breeding Challenge is now posted and sign-ups are open!

Come join us to see how long a lineage you can create in 20 weeks. The challenge begins on May 1 and continues until September 18.

All are welcome to join us. You don't need a big scroll. All it takes is a breeding pair, one of which must be stolen from the cave on May 1 or later.

Try it! You'll like it!

I am trying to generate more interest in this BSA Breeding thread for breeding BSAs.  BSAs are especially beneficial to newcomers to the game, or people who have been around awhile but never bothered to collect BSAs. :)

As such, if we can generate 10 participants in this thread who participate during the next month, I will donate a free 2G Prize for a raffle.  

To qualify for the raffle, breed at least one BSA dragon and post in the BSA thread; see link below. If we get to 10 participants (must post to qualify), I will hold a raffle in a month. Time begins today, May 9. 

*** NOTE: MUST post in the BSA thread (see link below) 👇👇👇 to qualify for the raffle, and must breed at least one BSA dragon.***

Thank you! alot alot alot

To enter the Prize Raffle, 1. Breed at least one BSA dragon and 2. Post in the attached thread; follow the link: 👇👇👇

👇👇👇

We need competitors there now... new round.

YVSMVMb.png

Secret Santa is back for another year!

This is a gifting game with a simple idea: each person participating is paired with a secret gifter and a secret giftee. The goal is to fulfill the requests on your giftee's wishlist to the best of your abilities. While one present is enough, the more the better! After all, who doesn't love to find pretty eggs waiting for them in their inbox? 

The newest DC Photography Contest is now open for entries! :)

q3qivqi.png

Just a reminder that Secret Santa sign-ups will be closing in a few days!

Don't let it get away!

This is a yearly gift-giving extravaganza that you don't want to miss!

With Valentine's Day fast approaching, if anyone wants to pitch in and breed BSAs to help players better manage the holidays, please join us here: :)

Voting is now open in the current photo contest, come show the artists some appreciation!

We need more votes, people!

Come out and select your favourite photo (doesn't have to be mine!)!

Vote here!

Edited by Lagie
typo