Natayah

Player Activities & Events

On 7/31/2019 at 5:34 AM, The Dragoness said:

q3qivqi.png

One of the wonderful Secret Santa mods has chosen to step down this year, so we are looking to recruit a new member (or two) to our team!

Here's a quick summary of the work you can expect as a mod:

-Keep the thread updated and make sure everyone is following the rules

-Answer PMs and keep the inbox clean

-Transfer wishlist data to the spreadsheet

-Match gifters and giftees up based on wishlist information

-Deliver wishlists via PM

-Host the Big Finale raffle held at the end of the event

Pretty simple! We will do our best to assign 1-2 mods to the larger tasks (matching, delivering wishlists, spreadsheet updates) so that no one is left to manage everything alone. All mods will be asked to help out with the general tasks like updating the thread, although certain mods may be the "main" mods for those areas. Basically, if there's work to be done and you have time to kill, lend a helping hand wherever possible.

We are looking for someone that enjoys participating in Secret Santa and is willing to contribute their time and energy to improve its quality. If you are that person, please consider applying!

Submit Your Application Here

We hope to open the Secret Santa 2019 thread on October 1st and close it in mid-February.

Gentle bump as this is the only place where I have this posted.

Thank you for letting us borrow your thread, Natayah! So far we've had only wonderful responses and I look forward to seeing more. This year's Secret Santa is going to be even better than the last with all of the fun things we have planned.

This week's round of Gift Exchange is open! Check it out and enter if you can! :D

6 hours ago, Aqub said:

This week's round of Gift Exchange is open! Check it out and enter if you can! :D

Please Donate and Enter, or Donate for Bonus Prizes (or both!), to support The Gift Exchange & Aqub for the great work done each week without fail. No other Player Event is a weekly continuing ongoing event, and this has been a really great variation and unique Player Event. Support, Share, and make sure to really support because the timing might be a little off, but life happens, but there is still being done every week!! This deserves praise and support and we need to be there to help participate, donate, and expand and grow and show that support in both posts and sharing via gifts and/or sharing the info with others to join us in whatever way they choose. Even just being aware will help it! Many people anonymously donate just to have bonus gifts and such, so there can be plenty of gifts to go round, so there is certainly room to grow the people who participate each week. And mark it down on your calendars or make a reminder every Tuesday/Wednesday comes round!

On 8/7/2019 at 9:30 AM, The Dragoness said:

Gentle bump as this is the only place where I have this posted.

Thank you for letting us borrow your thread, Natayah! So far we've had only wonderful responses and I look forward to seeing more. This year's Secret Santa is going to be even better than the last with all of the fun things we have planned.

Secret Santa is one of the Greatest Holiday Player Events we do in this Game. Holidays are magical in DC, and Secret Santa is one of the most Magical Events. Please consider modding, or offering help when the thread opens, or watching this thread for when its own thread officially opens to get involved and participate! You will never regret it and will have an amazing experience in both gifting and receiving and/or even helping out. And if you would like to do something more involved & especially if your Winter Time has more time, please consider some involvement in this project. If you are even considering, send a PM/IM to ask some questions to get more info! Or just to let Dragoness know you want to help and to ask what positions they have open if you don't want to MOD so she can give you an idea, or just to stay tuned, and you can get all the details! Or ask in general from people in this thread who have participated in the PAST (and if you have, post about your experiences and what you did, even if it was just donate and exchange gifts) so that you have an idea of what this thread is all about so you can get excited & ready!

Life is mucho better & getting mucho better, got to migraine doc yesterday, getting starting medication today, brain scan thingie tomorrow, Final Bunny of the Sanctuary 3 Pack we've been keeping for more years than we ever thought possible, hitting age 13, will be put down today. So for the Love of GON could you please comment if you would use a thread where people could organizing breeding events and/or also Zyumorphs, AutoHatchers, roll out and Free the Hatchling (Mass Incuhatch, Mass Vampire, Mass Whatever to Clear AP) via Player Driven Announcements (to do solo or encourage others to join & organize and grow from there) if that is something you would use. Cause I've had a total of 2-3 Responses on it, and if I can get a few more, I can justify the time to create and encourage that. Or if you have ideas for it. But if it is only a few people (and I know for each person who speaks, they probably represent another 2-20 players who won't speak/post but will participate, now or in the nearerish future), so I gotta have an interest to create something and put in the time beyond just this thread.

Thanks so much to everyone who posted while I was in Migraine Induced Un-Fun-ness, and despite the sad day today, ultimately things are on the upswing, and death generally doesn't really hit me until like 2 weeks after the event. So that means if I get some response this weekend, I can use this weekend to CREATE it cuz GON knows I am not gonna be doing much of anything else except some very light errands. Thank GONs I got paid today. I don't pray to the FALSE GODS Sinomorphs and the EVIL SIX Zyumorphs, unlike the True TRIO of Awesome! There are only GoN, the Trio, and the Holy Thuwed Church of Saint TJ, Be Blessed and Balanced in all your Elements!

(Feel free to argue the various aspects of religious and/or reverence in a joking manner if you wish, or feel free to go read up or ask questions in the AMA LORE Thread by TJ himself!)

I would use and support such a thread. I am glad you are starting to feel better as well. 

I assume you mean something like the wall breakers being talked about in the AP thread? If so, I already try to keep slots open for incuhatching wall eggs to throw back in, so I'd be more than happy to take part in a group dedicated to it.

I mean, if I am going to do this, if I am going to have a fellow Critter on board, I mean, I totally have to do it. And it has nothing to do with all the wonderful people who have done so much as part of the Player Community (Sorry, I love Fjord's forum nick, cuz CR is one of the few things I find deeply moving in any ongoing media format these days, however, I don't do Fandoms, because I don't understand them, and I don't mean that in a bad way - My brain just isn't programmed to understand that, which is probably just a personality/psych build thing, and I got limited time - So Please no one ever PM me to have discussions about those.)

And it is 1000% about the awesome Player Community and I appreciate you all and I *NEED* to attempt to make some sort of player driven potential positive activity for everyone as like - you can have whatever opinions you want, I support your right to have them, I just don't want people to have to keep having the same discussions on repeat over and over and not at least try to implement something. If it doesn't work much, that is fine. But action, personal action, is most important to me, to me personally, because I think it is great to have suggestions and contribute to conversations, however, overall, it is only TJ coding that may or may not get those suggestions done, and personal action by players get stuff done faster, and often in pretty cool ways. TJ does lots of awesome coding changes and the Admins, Artists, Staff, etc. of DC do amazing work.

But we also can do amazing work. So .... let me go try something that isn't entirely painted in dark purple font colors (look, I love my purple), and .... please give me honest feedback and suggestions of all type cuz like .... this is a work in progress that won't work unless I have at least one other person peeking in on it, because if it is going to become something at least potentially interesting and possibly (very likely) successful, fun, benefit a lot (or all) people in different ways and maybe even help move beyond some of the strong split of opinions and sides, and we just work together however we want to work in each of our pieces, we do much better things as a whole than as simple individuals. But it starts with simple individuals. So I think people should keep on with their opinions and ideas and work on them in suggestions and brainstorm cuz TJ does do things, and they can be really awesome needed changes, even when they seem to flip the game on their head at first by some of us. However, in the meantime - I want to see some action attempts in the meantime, cuz we have a ton of awesome Annual Events, Ongoing Regular Events, that involve Raffles, Games, Giveaways, Contests, Breeding, Gifting, Exchanging, Art, and more. And that is something the Players did. So while the awesome people who are behind the scenes work super hard to bring us awesome DC official events, we can do things that may not quite as awesome, or maybe as awesome, on our own, and since it is Players who are here all the time and a larger group of us, we can do them whenever we want! So why not give something a try as some people seem to be moving in that direction already anyway.

I would enjoy mass ap clear events. Didn't we used to have them? I'd also enjoy mass zyu or xeno breeding events. 

PRIZE RAFFLE DONATIONS OPEN (Prize & Prizekin Lines): 

Donations Accepted: Open: Saturday 8/10 @ 9:45 p.m. DC Time Close: Sunday 8/11 @ 9:45 p.m. DC Time

Raffle Open for Free Entries: Open: Sunday 8/11 @ 10:00 p.m. DC Time Close: Monday 8/12 @10:00 p.m. DC Time

PLEASE DONATE & SHARE & PREPARE FOR RAFFLE ENTRIES! DON'T FORGET TO POST IN RAFFLE TO SHOW SUPPORT & RAISE AWARENESS!

The Prize Descendants Raffle is open for entries! There are many awesome prizes and entering is easy! Entries are being accepted until 10 pm cave time 12 August, so there's 11 more hours left to enter. :) 

Greetings, can I get some feedback in this thread for the new Players Breeding & Clearing AP Thread? I would prefer the feedback HERE & not in THAT thread mostly because I don't want to start a conversation over the merits or baggage of these types of events and/or related aspects as there are already several threads related to those issues. If anyone wants to suggest ways to make things more concise or better phrase or more easily understood or more, let me know! I will not be insulted! You can freely post here or PM me, whichever, you will not hurt my feelings I promise!

The Alternate Lives Raffle is now open for donations and will remain open for the next 24 hours. This raffle focuses on making Spriter’s Altkin accessible to all! Information on how to donate to the raffle can be found in the second post of the thread.

Donating is entirely voluntary, with no pressure. Donating is not required to enter the raffle, nor does it grant extra benefits. If you can’t donate this time, that’s fine! The raffle will open in approximately 24 hours, with wonderful prizes to win! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and have a wonderful day!

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/178725-alternate-lives-raffles-raffle-closed/

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now accepting donations! We accept 2g-4g prize stairsteps, even gens, checkers, spirals and 2g prizekin and 3g prizekin checkers. The donation form is open for 24 hours and can be found in the second post. :) 

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now open for entries! We have lovely short gen prizes and prizekin thanks to our wonderful donors as well as breeding vouchers. Please make sure to read the rules, have fun, and enter to win some of the amazing prizes! :) 

The Alternate Lives Raffle is now open for donations and will remain open for the next 24 hours. This raffle focuses on making Spriter’s Altkin accessible to all! Information on how to donate to the raffle can be found in the second post of the thread.

Donating is entirely voluntary, with no pressure. Donating is not required to enter the raffle, nor does it grant extra benefits. If you can’t donate this time, that’s fine! The raffle will open in approximately 24 hours, with wonderful prizes to win! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and have a wonderful day!

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/178725-alternate-lives-raffles-raffle-closed/