Natayah

Player Activities & Events

8 hours ago, Rosastrasza said:

The Alternate Lives Raffle is now open for entrants and will remain open for the next 24 hours. This raffle focuses on the distribution of Spriter’s Altkin, and information on how to enter the raffle can be found in the second post.

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/178725-alternate-lives-raffles-raffle-open/

Who is excited about Spriters' Alts especially with the new upcoming ones from the Holidays to be revealed as we reveal the new dragons? Who loves Spriters' Alt Lines?? Most Everyone! So get entered, and consider inviting a buddy. The Buddy System is always more successful in keeping you safe and having more fun. Especially with all these lovely prizes on the loose so close to the Halloween Day of Scary Fun! Go Share, Go Enter, Go Win, Go Support and Show Love & Appreciation! Happy Pre-Holidays! Welcome back to all those who are returning and increasing their activity and/or who are new and/or who are starting to get more involved with the Player Community. Thank you to the tried and true members who stick around and are awesome always, and for those of you who do it as you can. We love you all, we need you all, and we want to support you all and grow together and have FUN! Let's make this a Holiday Season that is more than the Holiday Events themselves and are a lot of fun ongoing. September thru Feb/March/April Non-Stop FUN and WINNING and doing fun stuff that makes you happy! Let's get on board this Train! Full Speed Ahead!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO PREPARE FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND SHARE THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT & FUN???!!! MAKE A POST TO SHARE & INSPIRE & ENCOURAGE OTHERS & SUPPORT THE THINGS YOU LOVE!! IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT AWESOME THINGS FROM THIS YEAR THUS FAR, DO THAT TOO!

Edited by Natayah

The October lotto is now active over at Lucky Lottos! This month we're giving away TWO Neglecteds and a 2G Prize--along with a few other goodies that I won't be revealing quite yet. All you need to do to enter the drawing is gift some Halloweens or create Vampires/Zombies/Neglecteds! 

Edited by The Dragoness

I’m really not sure where to post this, but I’m starting here, because everyone in this thread has always been super cool and kind:

I’ve spent several months away from DC, for my own reasons, but I can’t stand missing a holiday. But I need some help! I’ve got only a couple Halloween lineages I really care about continuing but it’s.. really daunting, trying to organize everything. I wonder if anybody would be willing to help me?

I want to continue breeding Omens and Soulstones as here , and Witchlights and Mistletoes as here . Would anyone be willing to look through my Halloweens here and tell me what I need to breed, and what I need to trade for, to continue the lineages? My Mistletoes are here , and my Soulstones are here . (I’m in the process of making sure they are indeed all sorted properly). 

In return I’m willing to breed most any Halloween(s) I can for you - like I said, I’m most concerned with those two pairings!

And if this isn’t a good place to put this, or if there’s another really good thread to post in, please let me know ❤️ 

Edited by sylviamaris

Just as an FYI, I am always OK with people posting their availability to breed, as long as they aren't doing it as an ongoing repetitive post, and that extends to Holidays and all Year Long, but it has to be a Breeding only for Free type thing to be a Player Activity vs. Trading. But during the Holidays, that site above, logging into Discord/Chat, and other ways will get people to PM or real time to chat to set up offers and let people know if you want to offer. I totally get that I don't always have as much time as I would like and miss things. So feel free to talk about the Holidays, the Halloween Events, and share links to good sites and tips and tricks here because all that counts under that umbrella, and thank you for sharing all the stuff. And look at the Lotto too for fun wins!

I guess I wasn't clear - the real point of my post was to ask for help with organizing. I only mentioned breeding for somebody to let everybody know I wasn't asking for it for free. I'm sorry to have been confusing - but @Aqub I appreciate the suggestion!

On 10/25/2019 at 3:32 AM, The Dragoness said:

The October lotto is now active over at Lucky Lottos! This month we're giving away TWO Neglecteds and a 2G Prize--along with a few other goodies that I won't be revealing quite yet. All you need to do to enter the drawing is gift some Halloweens or create Vampires/Zombies/Neglecteds! 

PLEASE remember our Lottos & Sign Up or Make a Note to Show Support, Get Involved & Share! We also have a Common Collecting Competition back (Literally CCC - one of our very very old now again rebooted Player Run Events), so go show some love and support and consider signing up and/or sharing and/or donating Prizes for winners of monthly rounds?? We all need more Commons collected, including ourselves! You can still do this during or after Holidays!

See Common Collectors Competition Thread for Details!

Secret Santa is Back!

Signups are open

Go check it out. It is a great way to get involved in the community, get some gifts you want, as well as help others get their wishes!

The Prize Descendants Raffle is accepting donations for 24 hours! This is a raffle to share the many wonderful prize lineages, and information about and how to enter the raffle can be found in the first and second posts.

Ok Folks, we got a lot going on and I'm sure a lot to cover, but a lot of people are going to be post-halloween or pre-holiday daze, so if you can throw in an little extra effort to donate, or at least share the info about the FREE raffle to enter, please do so! Also... these raffles and giveaways and games and events are ongoing thru out the holiday season so if someone seems a little obsessed with the DC Official Only Holiday Events and/or Raffles, let them know just how much is going on the player side. Let's see what we treat ourselves and others too this round!

A mass breed of SAltkins and Thuweds is coming up at the end of the month. Please check it out if interested.

The Alternate Lives Raffle is now open for donations and will remain open for the next 24 hours. This raffle focuses on making Spriter’s Altkin accessible to all! Information on how to donate to the raffle can be found in the second post of the thread.

Donating is entirely voluntary, with no pressure. Donating is not required to enter the raffle, nor does it grant extra benefits. If you can’t donate this time, that’s fine! The raffle will open in approximately 24 hours, with wonderful prizes to win! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and have a wonderful day!

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/178725-alternate-lives-raffles-raffle-closed/

We have Raffled to Donate, Enter & Share, HolidayKin/Lines to Participate & Enjoy & Share & Secret Santa to sign up for, participate, offer to help, be a back up Santa, and Please share this really cool event, and all the others. What else have I missed, what else have we missed?!?!?!

Also, how was Halloween, how was your Zombies, any lines you wanna show off? Any special stories or events to share? what else is coming up Holiday or Non Holiday event wise we should know about or is cool or people might enjoy be they events, threads, help groups, fun forum games, or anything else!

I go to bed early, but I get up early, ARGH OT. But need monies!

Well, it appears that a new Photography Contest has just been posted -- #168!

Check it out and then go through your pictures to find something to enter -- or go take some new ones. :)

OMGON So many things going on to win and enjoy share and donate & participate and keep posting to share! Also, how was your Halloween, tell us all about the fun stuffs and other things! DC and Life or whatever, share your fun!

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now open for Donations for 24 hours. Donations can include eggs, hatchies, and/or breeding vouchers. If you're interested in donating, just read the rules and find the donation form in the second post. This raffle is relatively small, but we have amazing donors. Looking forward to hosting the Prize Descendants Raffle this weekend! :D You can find the raffle thread below and if you're interested in receiving updates, be sure to click the 'Follow' button.

Reminder that the Thankful for DC Breeding Event is coming up on 11/28/2019 - Breeding Encouraged for Thuweds & Spriters Alts Lines! Since this is during the Thanksgiving Holiday in the States, you can sign up for a reminder and/or show support in the thread and/or share with others to participate!

And it is always great that if you are in a Breeding Run to consider some other helpful things and lovely lines that others might enjoy in the AP!

Gift exchange is open for entries!

This is a special Holiday round, so go and share your favorite Christmas lineages and festive dragons! There's also a mini-raffle for some special gifts, so make sure to play this week if you want to enter the raffle. :D