Natayah

Player Activities & Events

On 7/6/2019 at 11:15 PM, Natayah said:

BACK TO BACK TO BACK JULY PLAYER RAFFLES, EVENTS, ACTIVITIES & FUN!! LET'S GET INVOLVED & SUPPORT THESE & HAVE FUN!!!!

1. Glittering Gold GiveAway - Open for Free Entries

Raffle Start: 7/7 at 11:00PM CT Raffle End: 7/8 at 11:00PM CT

2. Alternative Lives Raffle - Open Shortly! Almost Back to Back with GGG, Plan Out Your Donations & Be Ready to Enter to Win!

Donations: Open: 7/9 @ ~ 9 AM DC Time Close: 7/10 @ ~ 9 AM DC Time 

Raffle: Open: 7/10 @ ~10 AM DC Time Close: 7/11 @ ~10 AM DC Time

3. DC Photo Contest - Open for Photo Submissions until 7/9/19 & Voting Opens Shortly Thereafter - Theme: Empty - Get Creative & Take a Pic Along with those Other Pics You've Been Taking this Month!! Be Inspired & Artistic! Also remember to vote & support & be inspired by the shared creativity & art!

4. DC Gift Exchange - Every Wednesday over a 24 hour period - Visit the Thread for this Unique & Awesome Gift Swap Event each Week! Get Involved & Support & Share!

5. Prize Descendants RaffleUpcoming Soon for Prize Lineages which Everyone Loves to Donate & Win - Get Ready, Prepare & Share!

Donations: Open: Saturday 7/13 @ 9:45 p.m. DC Time Close: Sunday 7/14 @ 9:45 p.m. DC Time

Raffle:  Open: Sunday 7/14 @ 10:00 p.m. DC Time Close: Monday 7/15 @10:00 p.m. DC Time

WHAT EVENTS DID I MISS?!?!? WHAT EVENTS DESERVE SOME PROMOTION?!?!?! DON'T FORGET TO SHARE & POST ANY & ALL UPCOMING PLAYER EVENTS, INCLUDING RE-POSTING AS THEY GET CLOSER TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS TO DONATE, PARTICIPATE & ENTER & SHARE & SUPPORT CUZ THAT IS WHAT WE'RE ALL HERE TO DO!!! LET'S HAVE FUN & PARTY & CELEBRATE JULY IN STYLE!!!! ALSO BREEDING HELPS KEEP THAT AP TIME LOW!!!

JUST A REMINDER - LOTS GOING ON CURRENTLY, LOTS COMING UP, SHARE, POST & PARTICIPATE!! WHAT DID I FORGET? SHARE IT HERE WITH A POST!

Edited by Natayah

The Alternate Lives Raffle is now open for donations and will remain open for the next 24 hours. This raffle focuses on making Spriter’s Altkin accessible to all! Information on how to donate to the raffle can be found in the second post of the thread.

Donating is entirely voluntary, with no pressure. Donating is not required to enter the raffle, nor does it grant extra benefits. If you can’t donate this time, that’s fine! The raffle will open in approximately 24 hours, with wonderful prizes to win! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and have a wonderful day!

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/178725-alternate-lives-raffles-raffle-closed/

FEESH FREE ND RAFFLE IS OPEN FOR FREE ND ENTRIES - ENTER TO WIN FREE NDS & ALR RAFFLE IS TAKING DONATIONS & SOON FREE ENTRIES - ENTER TO WIN FREE NDS & SPRITERS ALTS LINES! SHARE THE NEWS & SHOW SUPPORT & KEEP AN EYE ON ALL THE EVENTS!!

Boy, I miss the Goldenscale Lottery! I remember that from before I went on hiatus - that was fun. 

Maybe once I finish reorganizing and renaming my scroll, I'll poke around on the forums and see if there's any interest in starting up something similar...

Another round of Gift Exchange is open right now! Check it out and enter or just donate a nice gift! :D

Don't forget to get your Prize Line Breedings ready to Donate, or at least try, and remember to share the news as you will be able to enter for FREE to win all sorts of awesome Lower Gen Prize & Prizekin Lines each Round! I also updated the very first post in this thread to list the ongoing events that repeat with at least a semi regular basis, so if I missed any, please let me know, please post them here, and I will get it updated, and don't forget to always participate, post, share, support, donate, and get involved in this and/or any other player event or activity you want to share or promote here!

I have ongoing migraine issues. I have always had migraine issues my entire life. I have had worsening issues for several months to a year now. I should have seen a neurologist earlier, I am in the process of finding one. It is not debilitating to the point that I cannot work, but I cannot do a whole lot outside of sleep, wake up get ready for work, work, come home to wind down for a short time then go to bed. And repeat and do mostly nothing on weekends. My posting on forums will be limited to things that I find very important. I may not respond to PMs at all, or if at all, very delayed. Aside from the outstanding IOU (that is fine) I have & an agreed to breeding gift (which may have to wait a few weeks or less until I get to it), I will not be  taking any requests for anything. I will ignore and delete them. If you have questions regarding anything, it might be better to ask someone else, or post them in the Player Activity Thread and let the Community Answer them. I have had a group of awesome people who have kept posting about upcoming events  & encouraging & reminding people about them. Please continue to do this, and I greatly appreciate you all for doing this. I will do what I can, as this is the most important aspect of the game for me. I will make donations, and I can submit a teleport link, but I cannot send out a PM to the winners. It has to be done by that game, or else I cannot donate, and I may not make any postings in the threads about the games as I have in the past. If someone doesn't pick up their prize within 24 hours, I reserve the right to regift or re-raffle it as I see fit because I don't have the ability to "help people out" right now. I expect to see some change at some point, but I don't know when. So while I will be happy and encouraging and still promote, I will just not be able to do it as frequently, or if I do, that will be the extent of what I do. Any other game play mechanic, question or request or activity besides click egg, hatchery, and it grows up on its own, aside from prior agreements I mentioned previously, will not be happening. Not until my brain returns to me without a fog/aura of pain and inability to focus and do basic life tasks more clearly return to me.

Prize Descendants Raffle Open for Entries!

It's time for another Prize Descendants Raffle! The raffle is run every two weeks and you can win amazing prizes. Donations can include 2g-4g prizes, 2g prizekin and 3g prizekin checkers, and who doesn't love to win prize dragons? The rules can be read in the first post, and don't forget to follow the thread for updates! This round we have lovely prize checkers, stairs, a spiral, prizekin checkers, and two 2g prizekin! Follow the link below and read the rules to the Prize Descendants Raffle! :D

On 7/6/2019 at 11:15 PM, Natayah said:

ANOTHER WEEK OF BACK TO BACK PLAYER EVENTS! STAY ON TOP TO DONATE, SHARE, SUPPORT & PARTICIPATE!

DC Photo Contest - Open for VOTING FOR ANOTHER 1-2 DAYS UNTIL 7/21/2019 - Go Vote & Share & Support to Help Select the Next Winner & Enjoy the Art!

DC Gift Exchange - Every Wednesday over a 24 hour period - Visit the Thread for Unique Donate/Prize Swap!

Glittering Gold GiveAway - Opening for Donations & Entries This Week! Visit Thread!

Alternative Lives Raffle - Opening for Donations & Entries This Week! Visit Thread

Prize Descendants RaffleOpen for Donations & Entries this Week! Visit Thread!

New Release Going on NOW - AP is on lower time, so if you don't have space right now, make sure you manage your space & time for upcoming events. And whenever your slots are full and not sure what to do, remember - You can always Breed to the AP and continue to lower that AP time even more, which becomes helpful when people are looking for things to hatch to keep, regift, and even donate to raffles as hatchlings! Just remember to save some slots and nicer dragons for gifting and donations for our events and players! Post anything else I missed or anything else to do this week from the prior 25 pages we've posted in the past as a reminder of things always ongoing! Share some great ongoing threads from things like Gifting, Breeding, Forum Games, Art/Multimedia, or anything related to DC!

Updated a few prior posts with some more current information because we got a lot of things going on to start ending July - Beat the Summer Heat with Player & DC Fun!

Also, I'm cutting down on caffeine and chocolate. That is helping to break the migraine head stuffs so it isn't 24/7 and much more manageable, I got a doc appointment in a few weeks, but my body is having a sort of caffeine withdrawal which is another fun thing. So I'm around, but it may be another few weeks before I'm more regularly posting, so I appreciate the help in the meantime. But thanks for the well wishes and the help in the meantime. Lots going on, go have fun & support!!

Edited by Natayah

Introducing...Lucky Lottos!

Want to do some good for the DC community while gaining a chance to win some amazing prizes? Lucky Lottos is the place to go! Submissions for the July lotto will be accepted until August 22nd. All you need to do is catch some pygmies. One of the gorgeous new breeds just happens to be a pygmy, so that shouldn't be too difficult, right? This month's prizes (so far) include two 2G Prizes. I hope to see you there~

Hey All - See the Posts Above - The Gift Exchange is OPEN For Donations & Entries & a new round of the DC Photo Contest is open - Go Join, Support, Share & Participate, or if nothing else, consider a post so others can see the thread is active! Also, many of the Raffles/Giveaways pushed back their start date by a few days due to the new release, so go to the threads and be aware so you are ready to donate & gift, and check out the new LOTTO for PRIZE & RARE Dragons run by @The Dragoness - make sure others are sharing & aware & make a post to ask questions, show support, make suggestions and ideas, or whatever, let us support and give a big Player Community Hug to all our New, Newer, and OLDer ongoing events!

Go clicky the links! Some people are not happy about the mass breed AP walls that sit a bit, and are posting suggestions about it, but I think it would be way cooler if the Player Community had some ideas of Groups or Things or a place to post of a way to mobilize or encourage people to tackle it in a fun and interesting way! Player Run stuff always happens faster and more adaptive than coding changes, and are much more fun, and we do some creative things. Got some ideas, share them and post them and brainstorm! Maybe we can get something started or resurrect an old idea from the past! If there is something current you or others develop, post them here so we can get more people involved in fun positive ways to be engaged regardless of the situation & play style. Cuz, ultimately, we all like low AP time, and the entire game benefits, but I get those who don't like walls that don't move. What would you do to make it more fun for everyone?!?!

It’s about time for another Prize Descendants Raffle! The raffle is now accepting donations. We always have lovely donations, and the raffle accepts 2g-4g prize stairsteps, spirals, checkers, and even gens as well as 2g and 3g prizekin checkers. Looking forward to the next raffle and seeing all the wonderful donations again! Please follow the link, read the rules, follow the thread, and donate/enter the raffle because who doesn’t love sharing and winning prizes? 

Prize Descendants Raffle - WIN a 2G Gold Tinsel Prize & Other Amazing Prizes, Prizekin & Vouchers of Your Choice!! Closes SOON!

Lucky Lottos - New Lotto to Do Various Activities to Earn tickets to Win Super Uncommon to Very Rare Dragons! Open Ongoing, Go Now! Currently Open, Start Collecting Tickets NOW!

Gift Exchange - Donate & Random Gift/Prize Exchange - Every Wednesday which is in a few Days!

DC PHOTO CONTEST - Currently Open for a New Theme & New Round of Entries - Go Try it Out & Get Creative! Go Enjoy The Art!

Let's Hatch some of those Super Low Time Eggs from the AP to Help Clear out the AP Issues & Regift Them, Release Them, Or Whatever you Want to Do! But Gifting Hatchlings to People Growing their scroll, no matter the hatchling, will make it much easier to reach their goals!! Let's Help Out! Vampires? Experiments? Hatchling Zombie Fodder? Have a Great Time with the Lower Low Time!

Edited by Natayah

The Alternate Lives Raffle is now open for donations and will remain open for the next 24 hours. This raffle focuses on making Spriter’s Altkin accessible to all! Information on how to donate to the raffle can be found in the second post of the thread.

Donating is entirely voluntary, with no pressure. Donating is not required to enter the raffle, nor does it grant extra benefits. If you can’t donate this time, that’s fine! The raffle will open in approximately 24 hours, with wonderful prizes to win! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and have a wonderful day!

10 hours ago, Rosastrasza said:

DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR DONATIONS IN & TO GET READY FOR OPEN ENTRIES & SHARE WITH OTHERS & POST TO SUPPORT!

Edited by Natayah

@Natayah please let me know if this post is not allowed and I'll delete it. I figured that it might count since it does concern a DC event. There is no 2019 SS thread yet so this was my best option.

q3qivqi.png

One of the wonderful Secret Santa mods has chosen to step down this year, so we are looking to recruit a new member to our team!

Here's a quick summary of the work you can expect as a mod:

-Keep the thread updated and make sure everyone is following the rules

-Answer PMs and keep the inbox clean

-Transfer wishlist data to the spreadsheet

-Match gifters and giftees up based on wishlist information

-Deliver wishlists via PM

-Host the Big Finale raffle held at the end of the event

Pretty simple! We will do our best to assign 1-2 mods to the larger tasks (matching, delivering wishlists, spreadsheet updates) so that no one is left to manage everything alone. All mods will be asked to help out with the general tasks like updating the thread, although certain mods may be the "main" mods for those areas. Basically, if there's work to be done and you have time to kill, lend a helping hand wherever possible.

We are looking for someone that enjoys participating in Secret Santa and is willing to contribute their time and energy to improve its quality. If you are that person, please consider applying!

Submit Your Application Here

We hope to open the Secret Santa 2019 thread on October 1st and close it in mid-February.

@The Dragoness this is definitely a player event so you are FINE. Frankly, People could post pictures of dragons in bikinis if they really wanted to as long as they could somehow justify how it might slightly be related to Player Activity. Have at it, and remember folks, Secret Santa is one of our best Player Run Holiday Events and is a ton of fun no matter how you help and participate! Please consider signing up to help or reach out to people who like to do really fun special things, but maybe only during limited engagements vs. ongoing. It really is very special, and you won't regret however you get involved. Keep an eye out on this Event!!!

No way, Wednesday again? Time for another round of Gift Exchange! :D Check it out and participate or donate if you can! ❤️