TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Does anyone have cracks on their eggs yet? Mine are heading into the 1000+ views and 400+ unique views zone and they're still pretty normal looking. I know the first two hatching stages are missing from the wiki.

Edit: I think I see an itty bitty crack.

Multiples of yours are cracked.

They don't even crack like normal eggs. smile.gif

*ordered icecream and going to a meeting for another game*

So have fun watching our eggs an do not eat too much icecream at once. wink.gif

Maybe The Bossman messed somthing up when the hatchlings had another colour back then? We will see.

We need a breed with the name Celestial Cats.^^ I still hope that this breed is a permanent release and we will have a new BSA.

ETA: Too busy eating chocolate to write proper sentences... laugh.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

I wasn't able to catch a single one, shame. But these are some pretty sweet looking dragons!

They should still be falling, you just have to be very fast. I finally dumped my last mis-click and managed to get a last new egg - so go for it! And don't lose hope.

Multiples of yours are cracked.

I see that now. laugh.gif

Nice to see that the eggs change color during the hatching sequence.

Edited by Jazeki

Grabbed my 6th egg, and one misclicked Guardian. Catching all of them has been relatively easy for me, I hope everyone will get their fair share of them.

I like the sprites so far, and I REALLY hope these will be available to make lineages, because they are SO pretty, and I'd love to see them with Moonstones and Deep seas, female Nebulas, Turpentines...

Finally caught one (or two). Super happy right now^^ It's kinda exciting, since this is the first real egg release for me

Are these eggs going to be permanently dropping or... not? because I for one would love to catch one of these eggs

Are these eggs going to be permanently dropping or... not? because I for one would love to catch one of these eggs

Well, they are still dropping now, so I think it is safe to say they are a permanent thing, although their rarity is uncertain.

Well, they are still dropping now, so I think it is safe to say they are a permanent thing, although their rarity is uncertain.

Really? Because I don't see them at all.

They JUST had a release in march, I didn't think they'd release another THAT soon.

Well there goes an egg I'll never get.

They JUST had a release in march, I didn't think they'd release another THAT soon.

I didn't think I would get the desert egg from last month, but I got 2 happy.gif Don't give up hope. you can get some eggs if you try long enough

I haven't caught any today, but I have seen at least 3 of them in the forest biome, which happens to be the one I was haunting until I locked myself with misclicks.

I haven't caught any today, but I have seen at least 3 of them in the forest biome, which happens to be the one I was haunting until I locked myself with misclicks.

I find it's impossible to catch them other then day one.

I've never had an inch of luck other then day one.

So yeah, egg i'll never get.

I think they might like nice with Falconflames.

I actually like that idea. Falconiforms are one of my faves and I even did a lineage with them and female hellfire which looked really nice. I think I might start making a list of possible pretty checkers to make with these.

Not that I make plans to pair everything with spitfires, not at all, but I'm thinking I will try these with spits, assuming they will be breedable at all.

Sitting here for hours hoping an egg pops up is not fun, and i have to go out ><

I'm kicking myself for not checking april fools.

I feel so stupid.

So much for that.

Enjoy your eggs, everyone.

Is it just me or the Egg cracking stage 2 is broken? xd.png

I mean all other stages are bright but 2nd sage is the only dark one, exept the dead shell... huh.gif

laugh.gif I just saw the trick egg (X D) in Silvi's. Someone is pranking I guess.

Welp. I guess I'm have to catch some stuff or bred something to trade for one.

Trading WORKS?

I've only ever seen unfair trades for golds and stuff ><

I'm not surprised at trades requesting CB Golds, and 2g Prizes for them actually... they didn't have a long flood and mixed in very soon, plenty of people can't catch them now and also the fact the flood was SO short may suggest they'll be rare more or less.

They were easy to grab only until too much of DC players discovered there is a release... There were less than 20ppl in the biomes when I hunted mine and they were already mixing in. Still, not much competition back then.

But now?

Edited by VixenDra

Is it just me or the Egg cracking stage 2 is broken? xd.png

I mean all other stages are bright but 2nd sage is the only dark one, exept the dead shell...  huh.gif

It was like that when TJ's eggs were hatching, so I'm assuming if it hasn't been changed yet it's intentional.

Edited by Andygal

I just saw one, so they are still dropping, but it's the first one I've ever seen.