TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Whelp completely missed this one. Way to go me.

Do you reckon they'll be rare or easily traded for?

Right now it seems that they are so insanely rare... (well maybe not rare but really hard to catch and pretty elusive)

WAIT

What if the prank is that no one can catch them now, and people are freaking out thinking they are gonna be so rare, then in a couple of days they are quite possibly the worst cave blocker ever? xd.png

Edited by Clya

Maybe the joke is that we're all going crazy trying to figure out what the joke is when there isn't a joke at all

That sounds right. I've made that mistake with TJ09 a number of times. He isn't always the ultimate trickster we think he is c:

Then again as soon as the adults mature into pancakes, we'll know I'm wrong.

Edited by Ashywolf

Oooo, yummy! *fetches the maple syrup, pokes eggs impatiently* biggrin.gif

I'm pretty sure they're not rare--I was able to catch one at the 5 min drop in the Desert just now, and I am not a fast catcher. I wouldn't be surprised if they turn out to be a blocker; in fact, I am pretty sure that's the joke, that they're just a normal dragon and the prank is TJ's comments at the start of this topic.

Also re: the prediction they might be a drake... I would actually really love that. The main reason I don't collect many drakes and pygmies is that they have so few breeding options. If they had more, I would do more lineages and projects with them. However, I believe they are biteable by Vampires, so they're probably not that (alas!).

Edited by silver_chan

To all the people that are like, "It's just gonna disappear soon! :C I better not have wasted all my time for on a dumb joke!" Guys. That's not a joke. And if it was, that's a really lame joke.

Ok these eggs are just acting weird laugh.gif

When I went to bed all my egg were able to see dragon inside, when I got up one had solidified and now another one has too so I have 2 solid and 2 Translucent hmmm.

Great work Odeen wub.gif

When I went to bed all my egg were able to see dragon inside, when I got up one had solidified and now another one has too so I have 2 solid and 2 Translucent hmmm.

Great work Odeen wub.gif

Haha, they have such a unique cracking sequence, I love it. Wonderful job, Odeen!

That sounds right. I've made that mistake with TJ09 a number of times. He isn't always the ultimate trickster we think he is c:

The best punchline takes a while to set up.

Great work Odeen wub.gif

Does that depend on the time left or on the amount of views?

Aaaa!!! Mine are finally starting to hatch!! So excited!

@odeen

While you are lurking here, thanks for these awesome babies!!!

Edited by thephantomdragon

Does that depend on the time left or on the amount of views?

No I have one Translucent egg and one solid egg at same time

As for views I have 3 around the same views and only 2 of them are solid

Edited by Paige201208

Just had a thought?

Maybe these are like the Trickster spirits of the cave?

Now that would definitely not surprise me with the ways the eggs have been acting laugh.gif

Just had a thought?

Maybe these are like the Trickster spirits of the cave?

That'd be really cool, even though they have an "otherworldly" feel, it's possible that many people/dragons/whatever just believe they are aliens when in reality they are just spiritual tricksters wub.gif

No I have one Translucent egg and one solid egg at same time

It depends on the cracking sequence! Once they're cracked to a certain stage, they'll be solid, then when they're cracked a little further they'll be translucent again. I'm sure the reason for that will be revealed when they grow up... well, I hope it will, anyway.

Personally, I'm eager to see if they do the same thing TJ's did once they hatch. (Which is, from what I personally observed, being dark-blue-with-pale-blue-highlights when they hatched, going all pale blue for about 10 mins or so, then back to the original look.)

Now that would definitely not surprise me with the ways the eggs have been acting laugh.gif

That's exactly what caused me to have that thought! Plus trickster spirits and animals are always my favorites, so having one in cave would be amazing! It also makes sense with the April 1 date.

Wanna know my ideas?

What I think is that they reproduce like vampires. Instead of infecting all dragons except those special kinds of dragons, they can only infect Albinos, as I'm pretty sure Albinos are the only other dragons with transcluent eggs.

I know, I come up with crazy ideas.

Please tell me these won't give a 404 error since Tj's adults will grow on the 4th of 4th.

OHGOD... I hope not, is that when they will become adults?

Anyone else notice the layout of the view pages for their dragons having changed? Does this have anything to do with this?

eta: Screenshot

As for theories: I like the idea of them reproducing in a special way. The infection thing sounds pretty reasonable what with not breeding like others and not being able to get rid of them (release them). biggrin.gif

Edited by ryon_brink

OHGOD... I hope not, is that when they will become adults?

Yeah they should grow up in the small hours of the morning, cave time.

Wow I wasn't expecting a new breed this quickly I sure hope they are still dropping anyone know if they are and what bio domes them are dropping in because I've just got to catch some of these cuties smile.gif