TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Is it just me or the Egg cracking stage 2 is broken? xd.png

I mean all other stages are bright but 2nd sage is the only dark one, exept the dead shell...  huh.gif

I wondered about that too when I first saw it. It could be broken, but I also thought maybe it changes colour due to a kind of "life force awakening" scenario happening with the dragon hatching out. (It's late, sorry if this doesn't make sense xd.png) Kind of like seeing an alien pod dormant, then it flashes with light to indicate it's in the process of emerging from said pod?

Edited by bluesonic1

I just saw one, so they are still dropping, but it's the first one I've ever seen.

Also saw one, it was the third one I've seen.

Plot twist: instead of disappearing at rollover, the dragons disappear at the end of April. The longest prank ever.

It was like that when TJ's eggs were hatching, so I'm assuming if it hasn't been fixed yet it's intentional.

TJ could have missed that, it's not that he's stalking everything 24/7 tongue.gif back then we didn't have stage 1 and 2 of hatching in the Wiki, it was added just recently...

the egg stage 2 looks very out of place:P

TJ could have missed that, it's not that he's stalking everything 24/7 tongue.gif back then we didn't have stage 1 and 2 of hatching in the Wiki, it was added just recently...

the egg stage 2 looks very out of place:P

TJ was online at the time, looking at this thread, so presumably he saw the egg, or the discussion thereof.

The 5-minute drops and the hourly drops are the best time to try and catch them.

Late to the party, and I think I'm glad lol. Caught three easily, along with three misclicks. I'll dump them and try again later. These are very cool looking, and loving reading all the speculations laugh.gif

Sooo TJ's hatchies turned bright for a short time, and the egg goes dark for one stage as it hatches?? I'm very curious what will happen when our eggs begin to hatch o.o

Also, 65 pages already xd.png

Are these still dropping? If so, when do the five minute and hourly drops take place?

Edit: forgot about time zones. lol

Edited by w5aw5

Are these still dropping? If so, when do the five minute and hourly drops take place?

Yes they are still dropping...umm the hourly drops happen on the hour and the five minute drops happen - every five minutes, like 12:30 then 12:35, then 12:40 and so on.

ETA: got rid of extra period - not that THAT could happen at my age!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by oddsoxdi

Yes. They take place on the hour and every five minutes. x3 The best way to figure out the few second offset for yourself is just to refresh on the hour and see when everything disappears.

I was also finding them between the five minute drops. Just switch between the biomes constantly. smile.gif

I wondered about that too when I first saw it. It could be broken, but I also thought maybe it changes colour due to a kind of "life force awakening" scenario happening with the dragon hatching out. (It's late, sorry if this doesn't make sense xd.png) Kind of like seeing an alien pod dormant, then it flashes with light to indicate it's in the process of emerging from said pod?

Huh... I can actually see this. It seems plausible... at least to my utterly exhausted self. =_=

For those still hunting, they still drop quite often--I see them even between the 5min drops. I've had the best luck in the Coast, probably because it's mostly empty. *shrugs*

I forgot I was egglocked and I overburdened on one of those new releases >.>

Dang it, I hope they are not a joke.

Dang it, I hope they are not a joke.

I just don't ever think TJ would play a prank that mean on DC.

The egg is definitely dark. I saved the picture from a white background. Here it is by itself (user posted image) and a screenshot of them on my scroll with S3 eggs.

I've seen both egg sprites at stage 0. Here is a screenshot of my Daily Dragon Fix account info page, taken just a moment ago. I see all the new egg sprites as the dark one on DDF and as the light one on my scroll: http://berbdcat.deviantart.com/art/Screens...%253A1459616768

I just don't ever think TJ would play a prank that mean on DC.

The eggs are still here after April Fool's Day, so yay, right?

Finally managed to catch some, phew! My luckiest biome was Volcano, YMMV.

The eggs are beautiful, but I'm still wary as to their development...

I'd really like some Celestial Cat Dragons, though. biggrin.gif

Is it just me or is the female sprite larger than the other two and the first male smaller than the others ?

Is it just me or is the female sprite larger than the other two and the first male smaller than the others ?

The two sprites are identical if you layer them, must be trick of the eyes with the order it's in or something?

Pity we can't use incubate twice... ^^;; Right now I have to wait until tomorrow evening for mine to hatch...

Can't wait to see the lovely hatchies on my scroll! *hugs them*

Wait, where is that dark egg sprite coming from???

Edit.....I read a few pages back, it's a cracked sprite. Srry ^^;

Edited by Astaroshe Asran

Um... I'm not sure if this is intended, but it looks a lot like you can abandon the eggs. The action screen pops up as it should. (I really don't want to test this because I only was able to get one...)