TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Our new dragons are ? Where can I get some info on them?

Check the other News thread where the eggs used to be and are now adults.

ETA: heh ninja'd!

Edited by oddsoxdi

Our new dragons are ? Where can I get some info on them?

The name has been revealed (aegis dragon), but no other info is available right now. The spriters will be releasing it when they have time.

The name has been revealed (aegis dragon), but no other info is available right now. The spriters will be releasing it when they have time.

wink.gif Thanks

I am very disappointed in this Holiday Event. I still can not get into it.

I've cleaned my cache, deleted my history, rebooted my computer, turned my computer totally off and turned it back on and I still get the same thing I got to begin with.

Have you tried a different browser? I had to go to IE from FF (and vice versa) to start a couple of the days, and I read on this thread that someone had to start a day on their phone and was able to complete the day on their PC

Worth a try. Good luck!

P.S. If you haven't already, you can try the F5 key to refresh your browser.

And another thing....

You can try to delete your dragcave cookies. Not sure if that would help, maybe Odeen can answer that.

Edited by jis99

I don't know whether it's me or the game, but I'm stuck again. I got to the baker. I gave him the currants. He thanked me and stood there, so I interacted with him. He said "It's raining dead birds. Would you like a pie?" I went and tried to interact with each pie, but all that happened was I was told he has the best pies. I thought I might have done something in the wrong order so I played through to that point again. This time as soon as I gave him the currants, I went and interacted with each pie again but was only told at one pie that they were the best. Then, I tried to interact with the baker again and he said the same dead bird thing as the first time. Every other day I was able to do the things, but today all I seem to be is stuck. I can't interact with the pies. There is no option to "steal" one or not. Nothing is happening to further the game at this point at all. Maybe I'll try again later and see if it will work for me.

I don't know whether it's me or the game, but I'm stuck again. I got to the baker. I gave him the currants. He thanked me and stood there, so I interacted with him. He said "It's raining dead birds. Would you like a pie?" I went and tried to interact with each pie, but all that happened was I was told he has the best pies. I thought I might have done something in the wrong order so I played through to that point again. This time as soon as I gave him the currants, I went and interacted with each pie again but was only told at one pie that they were the best. Then, I tried to interact with the baker again and he said the same dead bird thing as the first time. Every other day I was able to do the things, but today all I seem to be is stuck. I can't interact with the pies. There is no option to "steal" one or not. Nothing is happening to further the game at this point at all. Maybe I'll try again later and see if it will work for me.

Leave the bakery. smile.gif

Try leaving his shop.

Leave the bakery. smile.gif

Thank you so much!! I guess it's me after all.

Did you ever saw a knitting Pillow Dragon? Spoiler: From the fountain north and then just following the stone path past the bakery and then if you still follow the path to the north you should see a house with a fence and inside that area a knitting Pillow. There is also a little sign at the the house just read it. End Spoiler.

Too slow... ninja.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Once again, does the new Christmas dragon have a name?

Aegis dragon.

the game still won't work for me, nothing happening after the loading screen

Give us more input and please also go to the Help subforum.

Hi every body smile.gif

I have two questions and i hope someone can help me to enjoy this sweet little christmas ' game

1- What is this bakery quest? i don't remember to have this one?

2- I begin the Milo's quest today, no i'll try to begin because i 'm stuck with a big bug :

After the dialog, i go there : user posted image to put the garlands

And... after i closed the dialog's box i 'm stuck :

i can't move

the link : "Out of bounds? Click to reset your location". doesn't work

So, i reload the game's page and begin another time the day... but i'm always stuck.

it's so frustating

i play on Firfeox 43.0.3 on mac OS

Thank you

When you get stuck do you then hit F5 (not sure how you Refresh on a Mac)? That worked a treat for me when I had the same problem.

Edited by Ayelldee

When you get stuck do you then hit F5 (not sure how you Refresh on a Mac)? That worked a treat for me when I had the same problem.

yes, i reloaded the game but when i begin ti play another time the milo's quest... i 'm stuck again after put the first garland => nothing change in fact

(what is the bakery's quest?)

yes, i reloaded the game but when i begin ti play another time the milo's quest... i 'm stuck again after put the first garland => nothing change in fact

(what is the bakery's quest?)

Try a different lamp post next time you restart - it worked for me. Also, you get the bakery quest (and a tailor's quest) after you've decorated all the lamp posts.

Thanks a lot for your help : i closed DC, closed firefox and restart my computer and after that it works

So my game keeps repeating my tasks. Originally it was repeating the reindeer mission but that straightened out and now it is repeating the flower event... I play on my iPhone and I have closed down all my background apps, cleared my history, and restarted my phone and nothing has helped. When I get on the play I can complete days but if I get off the webpage to take a call or play another game when I get back I'm back to the flowers... Does anyone have any reccomendations on something else I can try? I'm truly enjoying the game and would love to be able to finish it smile.gif

I'll do you one better.

user posted image

Would you do one of Perl walking too, matching Snowa's please? I'd love to wear it in my sig too *3*

Try a different lamp post next time you restart - it worked for me. Also, you get the bakery quest (and a tailor's quest) after you've decorated all the lamp posts.

This. I got stuck on the closest lamp post but after I restarted the game, I went to a different lamp post and it worked.

Is there anyway to re-do a day?

I messed up & hit enter before I changed the answer - got distracted sad.gif

& now poor Romeo thinks things are great!