TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

What day is it and what quest? I'm not sure how many more days there are left but I just got the Milo quest/day.

How long will we be able to play the game? Like, what's the last day we can play it?

What day is it and what quest? I'm not sure how many more days there are left but I just got the Milo quest/day.

Total of 12 days, and we are on day 10. So the last day will be the 30th. Milo was today's quest, so you are up to date.

So my game keeps repeating my tasks. Originally it was repeating the reindeer mission but that straightened out and now it is repeating the flower event... I play on my iPhone and I have closed down all my background apps, cleared my history, and restarted my phone and nothing has helped. When I get on the play I can complete days but if I get off the webpage to take a call or play another game when I get back I'm back to the flowers... Does anyone have any reccomendations on something else I can try? I'm truly enjoying the game and would love to be able to finish it smile.gif

This happened to me, too. I PM'd Odeen and explained the time loop I was stuck in. They forwarded my problem to TJ. Not sure if he intervened but the time loop glitch stopped for me for now. Maybe PM Odeen to see how they can help you.

This happened to me, too. I PM'd Odeen and explained the time loop I was stuck in. They forwarded my problem to TJ. Not sure if he intervened but the time loop glitch stopped for me for now. Maybe PM Odeen to see how they can help you.

Just curious: how long did it take for them to respond after reading your message? I'm getting a bit nervous here as I need to go sleep soon ...

I will do that. Thank you!

Just curious: how long did it take for them to respond after reading your message? I'm getting a bit nervous here as I need to go sleep soon ...

When I was stuck, it settled down about 30 minutes after I PMd Odeen.

I guess there's no solution for my issue then. She's read my message 100 minutes ago.

I guess there's no solution for my issue then. She's read my message 100 minutes ago.

Did you HARD refresh ? And did you clear your cache ? try another browser ? all the "usual" things ?

Where's the farm I'm supposed to go to on Day 10?

*chuckles nervously* Whoops, thought it was in the south >.> I wasn't paying attention to the directions. All I saw was West. Thanks biggrin.gif

Edit: Where's the guy I'm supposed to deliver the currants too?

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Okay, so I don't need to panic. I still need to do day 7 and 8 but I have time. So wait, does that mean it ends on the 30th so we won't be able to do anything on that day? Or will we not be able to do anything on the 31st?

Odeen and Sock both responded right away. I set the game aside for a while and when I revisited it the time loop issue wasn't a problem.

Okay, so I don't need to panic. I still need to do day 7 and 8 but I have time. So wait, does that mean it ends on the 30th so we won't be able to do anything on that day? Or will we not be able to do anything on the 31st?

Unless I'm going crazy, I'm pretty sure that we won't be able to do anything on the 31st.

my story reverted back a few days. i mean i dont mind doing them all again...

but has anyone else had this problem?

Yes, apparently there's an issue with some people's games not saving properly... try the usual refresh, clear your cache, etc. and try it again. But if it happens again (hopefully not!) then I'd say PM Odeen or Birdz. They're aware of the issue, but they may be able to help you directly if nothing else is working.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=calendar Calendar is up to date

i have no idea where and how to deliver garlands sad.gif

any help pretty please?

i made the snowman with two snowballs and nothing..

Try a different lamp post next time you restart - it worked for me.  Also, you get the bakery quest (and a tailor's quest) after you've decorated all the lamp posts.

That did not work for me at first. Rebooted and still got stuck. Was not until I approached lampposts from on top that it finally worked for me. I tried from the side numerous times and got stuck every time with that approach.

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Did you HARD refresh ? And did you clear your cache ? try another browser ? all the "usual" things ?

Sure I did. My issue is that the game won't let me re-do the last day, after it had decided for me that I take the naughty option without actually *showing* me the option. I can reset and reset and reset and always get back to my house, but the mayor won't come back, so I don't know if the day itself was actually reset and I'm just stuck, or if I'm screwed regarding my previously 100% nice record ...

i have no idea where and how to deliver garlands sad.gif

You don't deliver them, you have to interact (space or enter when close enough) with the lamp posts to decorate them smile.gif

Edit: You're welcome!

Edited by Areous

well, no matter what I do, each time I decorate with a garland, the game freezes.

I guess that's it, unless it magically starts working. I know the rest of it is lost if I can't get past this one.

EDIT: OK, complaining works, as usual. Because the universe wants me to look stupid.

Edited by daba555