TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Um . . . help? I made it to Ned, gave him the currants, he says that it's raining dead birds and asks if I'd like a pie. I hit space and that's the end of the conversation so I can't answer him. I tried to get a pie, but nothing worked. It's not telling me the day is complete, so I'm guessing there's something else, but I don't know what. Any thoughts on what I should do now?

Um . . . help? I made it to Ned, gave him the currants, he says that it's raining dead birds and asks if I'd like a pie. I hit space and that's the end of the conversation so I can't answer him. I tried to get a pie, but nothing worked. It's not telling me the day is complete, so I'm guessing there's something else, but I don't know what. Any thoughts on what I should do now?

Leave the house.

Janus is the Holly dragon in the town square, he doesn't have a house.

oh really? oh i went around him so many times biggrin.gif))

It has never spoken to me,. Is it supposed to ? I just thought it was the quiet type xd.png

I don't think it is. Not yet at least. But since Janus finally started talking to you after a few days I'm keeping my hopes up xd.png

I got stuck at the first streetlamp too, but a refresh unstuck me. Day complete now! smile.gif

ohmy.gif

PLEASE explain .... REFRESH !!

am STILL sticking to a lamppost !!! grrr mad.gif

after such a smoothish run ...

am at a loss ..

not sure what closing browsers means either .. even though I looked it up

did change to Chrome but

problem persists

bugger

xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

ninja.gif

ohmy.gif

PLEASE  explain  .... REFRESH !!

am STILL sticking to a lamppost !!!  grrr    mad.gif

am at a loss ..

did change to Chrome but

problem persists

bugger

xd.png  xd.png  xd.png  xd.png  xd.png

ninja.gif

Press F5 at the lamp post, you should be restarting from there. Once you restart, the game should play normally.

Edited by casprrr

ohmy.gif

PLEASE  explain  .... REFRESH !!

am STILL sticking to a lamppost !!!  grrr    mad.gif

am at a loss ..

did change to Chrome but

problem persists

bugger

xd.png  xd.png  xd.png  xd.png  xd.png

ninja.gif

Someone already told you - hit f5.

Or if you are on a mobile device, the circling arrow at the top of the screen.

user posted image

To close your browser - hit the x at the top right of the screen.

user posted image

Sorry about the size of those images - best I could find on google tongue.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Orphaned - if you get stuck again, I'm not sure if this will help but try putting the garland on the post from the west side. When I got stuck I was putting it on from the north, so when I refreshed I put it one from the west, but I'm not sure if that contributed to it working or not. Also maybe try some of the other posts first.

Can I have a list of all the goals/storylines of each day? I don't know how far behind I am.

Also are all the holiday dragon eggs gone from the AP...? I know for Halloween the Holiday wall came back, don't know if that is the case here xd.png

Press F5 at the lamp post, you should be restarting from there.  Once you restart, the game should play normally.

laugh.gif

THANK YOU !!!

and fuzzbucket

sooooo much!!

forgot about F5 button .... *red faced*

it worked ... tongue.gif

phew ..

ninja.gif

Had the same lamppoststicktoitis and F5 did the trick. Funny how so many people rope me into doing all their tasks. tongue.gif

Can I have a list of all the goals/storylines of each day? I don't know how far behind I am.

Also are all the holiday dragon eggs gone from the AP...? I know for Halloween the Holiday wall came back, don't know if that is the case here xd.png

I think they got pushed back and will reappear when it's their time.

Today's story line was decorating the town for the party and some other little jobs.

Yesterday's was helping Janus deliver a letter(I think)

The day before was helping Perl's cousin build a snowman(I think)

Not 100% sure on those because I don't have the best memory, but I know today's is right tongue.gif

Maybe you should try looking at the wiki it might have something there.

Wiki link for you

Edited by AppleMango

smile.gif

though eggs are gone in bulk

can show up at any time for a few more days anyway

ninja.gif

i couldn't resist trying some pie ... but then I got yelled at and didn't get any pie >.< oh well

Press F5 at the lamp post, you should be restarting from there.  Once you restart, the game should play normally.

Thank you, this helped! I had refreshed several times before and always ended up at my house before beginning the new day... huh.gif

ETA: Has the naughty/nice glitch been fixed?

Edited by walkinslow

Day 1: chop down tree

Day 2: find the kitty

Day 3: deliver supplies

Day 4: rescue reindeer

Day 5: deliver breakup message

Day 6: pick flowers

Day 7: rescue Ansel

Day 8: build snowman

Day 9: deliver invitation and take Bord home

Day 10: Help mayor and tailor

Edited by fuzzbucket

Orphaned - if you get stuck again, I'm not sure if this will help but try putting the garland on the post from the west side. When I got stuck I was putting it on from the north, so when I refreshed I put it one from the west, but I'm not sure if that contributed to it working or not. Also maybe try some of the other posts first.

smile.gif

and thank you as well

all seems fine ... phew

except am lost again ... but I seem to enjoy exploring. tongue.gif

fascinating how offputting STUCK can be !!

totally lost my rhythm in here sad.gif

being as stubborn as hell, I have never let reality get in my way rolleyes.gif

the game is afoot !! wink.gif

ninja.gif

What happens after decorating the lampposts?

You are asked to take something to the tailor for repairing, and then he asks you to take something to Joe. <= spoiler alert

i couldn't resist trying some pie ... but then I got yelled at and didn't get any pie >.< oh well

I wasn't even asked - one moment I just "smell" some, and the next one I get yelled at. And I don't seem to be able to reset the day to try and fix that sad.gif