TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

OK guys, enough is enough. Isn't everybody taking advantage of poor SNOWA? The postman was too busy to go look for his best courier, that has been lost for THREE days. What does he do? Sends SNOWA! Lazy butt! Would not know a priority if it had kicked his .... Once poor SNOWA huffs and puffs, pushing rocks, what does he thinks of asking? "SNOWA, deliver a few more letters, coz I'm USPS and I cannot be bothered!"

What about PERL, gossip-lady, never MYOB lady? "Uh my cousin is moping. Since you got the other moper to cheer up, go ahead and build a snowman with snowballs that keep breaking." Couldn't the moping cousin roll his own snowballs?

Stop taking advantage of SNOWA!

SNOWA, declare strike, put your feet up, relax and drink some eggnog!!!

ikr! My sister is playing choosing all of the naughty options. I'm curious to see the results!

ikr! My sister is playing choosing all of the naughty options. I'm curious to see the results!

Me too-- let us know, once it's all over, won't you? c:

OK guys, enough is enough. Isn't everybody taking advantage of poor SNOWA?

My thought exactly. Mostly I've been having fun, and agreeing to everything. But when the post master asked me to deliver the mail, I finally said no. Geez! Yeah, my tree got a little droopy after, but it was worth it. :-)

when i was pushing those snowballs and they broke, vala kept saying "we'll have to start over" and i wanted to shout "WE??? you mean i'll have to, you lazy *%#" laugh.gif

:-)))

Edited by Jennie

I'm so confused... I came across the snow man but I'm not sure what to do next. How do I help him out?

I'm so confused... I came across the snow man but I'm not sure what to do next. How do I help him out?

huh.gif

more information please ..

do you mean making the snowman ???

ninja.gif

huh.gif

yes ... one of many funny little things

I cleared out files ..

then let unit rest a bit ...

seems to have worked

ninja.gif

That worked, thank you! biggrin.gif Now if I could just figure out how to get the snowball around the rocks. xd.png

There was a snow man at the very bottom left corner of the map...

*red faced*

I honestly have no idea ..

do not even recall him ..

he may be an incidental character or a player in next day's events ..

sorry ... sad.gif

ninja.gif

That makes more sense, thank you. I figured it out and completed the episode/day. <3

OK guys, enough is enough. Isn't everybody taking advantage of poor SNOWA? The postman was too busy to go look for his best courier, that has been lost for THREE days. What does he do? Sends SNOWA! Lazy butt! Would not know a priority if it had kicked his .... Once poor SNOWA huffs and puffs, pushing rocks, what does he thinks of asking? "SNOWA, deliver a few more letters, coz I'm USPS and I cannot be bothered!"

not to mention if you go to the post office hes still just standing there going "ah, glad i got ansul." while you have to hunt him down. geeze. xd.png

What about PERL, gossip-lady, never MYOB lady? "Uh my cousin is moping. Since you got the other moper to cheer up, go ahead and build a snowman with snowballs that keep breaking." Couldn't the moping cousin roll his own snowballs?

Stop taking advantage of SNOWA!

SNOWA, declare strike, put your feet up, relax and drink some eggnog!!!

Can someone of higher intelligence tell me what USPS mean? sad.gif I surfed the wide Internet but couldn't find it. I keep finding United States Postal Service but that can't be correct.

xd.png Erm, haha! This post makes me feel less guilty of keeping the watch. It is not my obligation to find and return the watch. I'll just pretend that I didn't find it. I'll return it come New Year and then pretend I just found it that time. Sure, that is NOT naughty. (tongue.gif I made a mistake with the glitch.)

Please do not post explicit information telling others about potentially game-breaking bugs and game-breaking spoilers in this thread and how to exploit them.

We want everyone to be able to enjoy the game as it was intended to be played, and we would like to keep potential glitch exploit damage to a minimum.

If you find an issue that has yet to be reported in this thread, please PM one of us (birdzgoboom or Odeen) so we can mark it on our list of things to fix. Thanks!

Quoting for a new day :D Good luck everyone!

I believe Marrionetta is busy currently, so please PM any of your bug reports to me or Odeen. I'll be most active here tonight for the next few hours, so for quickest responses, shoot the PM my way. Thanks!

Just finished today's quest ^^ I must say I loved the interaction with Bord and the parents. Found it super adorable and it tinged at my cave instincts from Pokemon x'D Like I was going to run into wild dragons in the cave without using repel =D

Can someone of higher intelligence tell me what USPS mean? sad.gif I surfed the wide Internet but couldn't find it. I keep finding United States Postal Service but that can't be correct.

xd.png Erm, haha! This post makes me feel less guilty of keeping the watch. It is not my obligation to find and return the watch. I'll just pretend that I didn't find it. I'll return it come New Year and then pretend I just found it that time. Sure, that is NOT naughty. (tongue.gif I made a mistake with the glitch.)

ROFL! No higher intelligence here but, yes, it is United States Postal Service. Valkemarian postmen must have been trained (?) by USPS.

No, you are right, USPS is for united states postal service. Lets just say that as a gov't service they have a reputation for being a bit... lax.

Shoot I thought there was more dialogue and tapped past too fast and picked the wrong option. That's annoying, but oh well. Own fault for not slowing down. 11/12 Nice will get me the same results as 12/12 and it's not like there's a detailed record anywhere....

Shoot I thought there was more dialogue and tapped past too fast and picked the wrong option. That's annoying, but oh well. Own fault for not slowing down. 11/12 Nice will get me the same results as 12/12 and it's not like there's a detailed record anywhere....

I think I tapped twice two fast and ended up picking the "naughty" option too x'D

Was hoping to be perfectly "nice" =p oh well

I think I tapped twice two fast and ended up picking the "naughty" option too x'D

Was hoping to be perfectly "nice" =p oh well

Hehe, I feel a bit better knowing that I'm not the only one you managed to do that. We'll just have to be extra nice tomorrow to make up for it! xd.png

@NotBambi and Tawanda001: Well, thanks for that. laugh.gif I thought I was reading it wrong since we're in Valkemare not in the US. But okay, NotBambi, I'll take that version of the Valkemarian post office people being trained by the US Postal Sevices. Now you can both think yourselves of higher intelligence than I am.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Well, finished today's quest fairly fast and easy. biggrin.gif Yey! Party! I can't wait.

(Although I still do not understand why Janus can't go there himself. Dragons have a reputtion for being stronger than humans. He can brave the storm.)

Just a friendly tip:

If, while speeding up the text, the naughty option is accidentally selected, you can refresh the page before the cutscene ends; the cutscene will restart, allowing you to make the choice again and choose the option you intended, rather than the one you accidentally clicked.

Hope this helps people out in the future c: