TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

That wasn't too bad and was kind of fun. I'll go back and explore the mountains/caves more later as well but it was fun getting the little dragon home and delivering the invitation.

Could someone who has gotten past the howlers please advise me? I've gotten everything from Joe except the mushroom poppers, and I still get told to go get a treat.

Thank you ohmy.gif

Edited by Draketeeth

Ugh, stuck helping Vala - the game keeps freezing up my character after the snowball breaks. I've been struggling to get past this one and it's so frustrating I'm about to quit. My character will just keep walking after a snowball breaks and the only way to stop them is to reset.

Edit: Finally completed that day, augh. Was getting sick of Perl talking to me, lol.

Edited by Taintedtamer

Absolutely amazing work this year biggrin.gif Dragcave always outdoes itself smile.gif Thanks TJ and all spriters involved!! smile.gif

user posted image

I can't get out of here towards the deer!

Do you mean you're not sure where to go next or that you're literally stuck in the trees?

For how to get past various mazes: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9064929

If you're stuck-stuck, you'll need to click the reset button under the directions on how to move. If it doesn't work, try refreshing and clicking the reset button before the game has finished loading.

My game is frozen. It'll load but I'll still be where the Howlers are or it'll load and stay on the loading screen.

Okay, I am lost wandering from one cave to another with a little dragon tagging along and I can't figure out where I am supposed to be taking him.

Edit: and as soon as I post that I go back and see another entrance that I must not have tried before. He's home safe with his parents and I am back in my little cottage with a happy tree! laugh.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Where we rounded up the raindeer?

No, that's too far west. Head toward where you helped Ansel two days ago; it's in that area. Once you encounter BORD, go north from there, rather from west toward Ansel's cave.

I liked the little cave maze today! Very cute.

Where we rounded up the raindeer?

From the town square, move north and keep moving north until you find something. You do not have to go west and then north - just go straight north.

Okay, I am lost wandering from one cave to another with a little dragon tagging along and I can't figure out where I am supposed to be taking him.

Keep moving forward through the caves. Don't turn around and exit a cave. Move forward through the cave and then enter the next one you see. It kind of goes in a left - right - left - right pattern.

Reposting for the new page, in a more noticeable font.

Just a friendly tip:

If, while speeding up the text, the naughty option is accidentally selected, you can refresh the page before the cutscene ends; the cutscene will restart, allowing you to make the choice again and choose the option you intended, rather than the one you accidentally clicked.

Hope this helps people out in the future c:

Thanks, Sock, but I blundered through it finally. laugh.gif

I liked the little cave maze today! Very cute.

Keep moving forward through the caves. Don't turn around and exit a cave. Move forward through the cave and then enter the next one you see. It kind of goes in a left - right - left - right pattern.

Thanks.... but I'm getting no where. Not sure if I'm just tired or if the Northern Forest path should be unblock or I'm just missing something in plain sight.

Thanks.... but I'm getting no where. Not sure if I'm just tired or if the Northern Forest path should be unblock or I'm just missing something in plain sight.

You spoke to JANUS and have a letter in your inventory, right?

So I just finished the building the snowman mission day and I don't know what to do the next day. I didn't find anyone asking for help or whatever. Am I like done?

When's the last day?  The 30th?

Yes, ending when the 31st begins. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I do.

Hm. Screenshot of the block you're seeing?

So I just finished the building the snowman mission day and I don't know what to do the next day. I didn't find anyone asking for help or whatever. Am I like done?

Refresh, enter your house, then leave your house.

Hm. Screenshot of the block you're seeing?

Refresh, enter your house, then leave your house.

Sure I'll give it a try.... and oddly enough Vala is still asking me to build a snowman even tho it's built. I found the pocket watch again, gave that to him earlier.