TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Quick question: is the minigame only for a couple more hours, or until the holiday drop stops in two days? smile.gif

Thanks in advance for any info!

Calendar should be correct. It lasts 12 days (12 stories)!

Has anyone else been having trouble with sound?

O.o One of ,y new mistletoes gendered... MALE. Is that a mistake?

The Critter in Question!

No mistake, as per Piemaster Mistletoes can be male or female now. CB ones are female only, but bred ones can be either.

You could still be a very nice spiral though, lovely combination there.

Edited by dragontamer44722

No mistake, as per Piemaster Mistletoes can be male or female now. CB ones are female only, but bred ones can be either.

WISH I had known to influence.... xd.png

Though yes... still very pretty. Will be interesting to see if my OTHER new mistletoe genders male.

Edited by Silverswift

There's a dragon hanging out in front of a cave on the other side of the flower field who wants some ham, but I can't seem to give it to them.

ETA: Based on the times of the eggs I see in the AP now, the 2G Holly eggs I bred should hit the AP soon. I'm sure I'm not the only one so there is still hope. Good luck, Holly hunters!

I don't think I saw any of yours, but I was able to grab enough to fill my egg slots.

And then, I bred the rest of mine and got 6 eggs. Three of which have an elaborate lineage. The other three are from a broken lineage Holly - Nhiostrife. Fair warning: Since it's IS a broken lineage, the grandmother of mine has been killed, and as yet, I haven't been able to come up with a name for either of the parents I used.

And also? Why is everyone wanting Alpine eggs for this year's drop? I got mine early this morning, and then grabbed one from the Volcano. {Hot and cold zones, in my thinking.}

@ Silverswift: No. There was an earlier post about the bred ones being able to be a complement to the Hollys. And as such, they could be either gender, even though the CB ones are female-only.

There's a dragon hanging out in front of a cave on the other side of the flower field who wants some ham, but I can't seem to give it to them.

Yeah I tried to give him some ham too, but nothing. Maybe it is something that will come up in a Day to come...

Calendar should be correct. It lasts 12 days (12 stories)!

Oh, thank God. I was trying to play today's story on a ancient netbook and it's just agonizingly slow; plus, I haven't had time to fully explore the world yet! So glad I get some extra time to work on it. I have been loving this holiday event. Great big squishy hugs to everyone who put such hard work into it! laugh.gif

I got stuck on the ice puzzle again. (Day 4)

GODDAMN IT WAS THAT EASY TO RESET I AM SO DUMB STOP IT DTI JUST POST IT ALREADY

Anyways, I need help.

I'm wonder if I'm the only one who thinks that the coat for our avatars in the game makes us look like ducks...

The dragons have so much character in this game.

user posted image

Especially this guy. I had a blink.gif reaction before laughing for about 5 minutes. xd.png

So I've just started today's task and talked to the Christmas dragon in the square out of curiosity...and my game froze. I refreshed the page hoping that would fix it, but now I'm stuck on the loading screen with the loading bar full.

The "reset location" thing doesn't seem to work.

Help?

EDIT: Never mind! I refreshed the page again and it's restarted the day. Phew!

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

I really enjoyed the cave experience. Has that old Pokemon cave exploration feeling. I'm gonna miss this little game!

And, LOL, "Just the letter I was looking for". *proceeds to eat said letter*

Is there a story/task for today? ohmy.gif Tried entering and leaving the house, but nothing happens other than it letting me roam the town ^^;

Please do not post explicit information telling others about potentially game-breaking bugs and game-breaking spoilers in this thread and how to exploit them.

We want everyone to be able to enjoy the game as it was intended to be played, and we would like to keep potential glitch exploit damage to a minimum.

If you find an issue that has yet to be reported in this thread, please PM one of us (birdzgoboom, Odeen, Marrionetta) so we can mark it on our list of things to fix. Thanks!

Friendly reminder before the next day's quest launches!

trying and failing to get a holly from the ap

rolleyes.gif

if you have room

and you still want a holly

let me know ..

GOTCHA ... elusive one !!!

Wait, I thought I selected "give pocketwatch" and now it's acting like I kept the pocketwatch :C

I was trying for 100% nice...

(Give pocketwatch was the top option right???)

I messed up (highlight contains spoiler for the new day): I guess I misread and accidentally kept the pocket watch instead of giving it back. I feel bad now lol.

I still couldn't get back to the game since last night and this morning but... I'm going to give it a shot since it seems like everyone is fairly certain we can get in today. And I'm going to try to be nice rolleyes.gif I'm going to try.