TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I'd like to go hunting, but I'm 100% hatchie-locked. xd.png I'm sure the wall will still be there in a couple hours, though.

From your lips to the Dragon Lord's ears. Hopefully it will still be there.

Rescuing short-time eggs and releasing the hatchlings into the AP which will hopefully give them more time to be rescued by people who want them.

Please.. if can, help the babies!!!

At 3 days, 23 hours, they aren't that short on time. Once hatched they go back to the back of the queue and take their chances of growing up before they get to the front of the queue to be adopted. If the AP is still low times eggs that will happen unless you're very careful to take them out of all hatcheries before you drop them back to the AP.

Honestly, folks, there is no need to worry about those AP eggs, yet! They still have a good long time to live. And in all honesty until it gets too short on time to influence I would much rather have an ER egg than a hatchie.

Edit: Also -- what Fiona said!

Edited by purplehaze

Oh, I know the eggs are definitely not going to be dying anytime soon. I'm just surprised they're that low in time. xd.png Lots of locked people~

Oh, and I also abandoned two pretty, correctly gendered 2nd gens. earlier to make room for a trade. ._. So expect some hatchies!

-pokes her hour hatchies-

Why you gotta be so rude? Dontcha know I'm waiting on you! I'm gonna browse the AP anyway!

-pokes her hour hatchies-

Why you gotta be so rude? Dontcha know I'm waiting on you! I'm gonna browse the AP anyway!

Hatchies to Wahya:

Just do not blame us if you can't get some cute stuff from the AP. W're are doing our best to grow up... your pokes are quite rude too!

Hatchies to Wahya:

Just do not blame us if you can't get some cute stuff from the AP. W're are doing our best to grow up... your pokes are quite rude too!

-giggles-

Tickles then perhaps? Although the new ones are covered in feathers...might be hard to tickle them covered in all that protection, lol!

-giggles-

Tickles then perhaps? Although the new ones are covered in feathers...might be hard to tickle them covered in all that protection, lol!

i don't think omens of death and sickness want tickles

i don't think omens of death and sickness want tickles

That means it could work to drive them into adulthood faster >:3 BAHAHAHAHAHA!

That means it could work to drive them into adulthood faster >:3 BAHAHAHAHAHA!

maaaybe but then you have angry adult omens of death

Edited by blockEdragon

I think it's strictly time-based right now. If there are any regular breeds with lower times than the current Halloween eggs then they'll hop to the front. That's assuming it hasn't changed again while I wasn't paying attention; I definitely saw regular eggs while hunting yesterday. xd.png

Ah. Okay. *Nods* Still... just think about it... Happy Halloween for all... but then just a week later... they are all dead eggs!!!! *Insert horror movie thriller scene music* ninja.gif

I'm so excited Halloweens are still dropping! This is like Christmas! biggrin.gif

So far I've caught 3 more Pumpkins but I've got more hatchlings due to grow any minute!