TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Seriously love the new adults! I'm going to have to spend some time deciding on lineages with them! biggrin.gif

Now to wait for my new babies to finish growing up!

I'm also fully scroll locked, with something like forty Halloween dragons overall this year! I'm happy with that =D

Grow babies grow, dragon inferno. >^> Grow babies grow, dragon inferno!

The first three of my hatchies won't grow up until 6 to 7 hours. -p- The fourth won't until 22 hours and the next ones won't until a whole 'nother day has passed. -.-;; One of my hatched eggs I'm tagging that hatchling to be frozen when it's an S2 because an S2 Grave is FAR more cuter than an S1 if that is even POSSIBLE. X3 So that'll help with my hatchie lock too but it has to be under 6 days for that to happen and right now it's 6 days 16 hours dammit. -p-

I so wanna troll the AP [in the truest sense of the fishing term trolling, and not the internet troll that seems to have replaced it) and load myself up with more Shadow Walkers and Graves and Desipis. >.>~ I CANNOT RESIST TTATT

Hmm. I hadn't named my Mageia's that my last minute breeders went with, so went ahead and got that done. They are all showing at 4D1 so they should pop in pretty soon anyway smile.gif

I know everyone anguish about having locked scrolls and wanna to go hunt AP again.

Grow, little ones! So I can get more of you xd.png

man, I got 22 halloween this year, that more than what I usually get. O_o (it helped that I got like ten deispis, I made up for miss them last time)

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I am now scroll locked in both eggs and hatchies...

This is a first, so many graves and Desipis's ahhhh atleast I've now caught up with those that I missed.

Also, first time I've seen such a back log of Halloween dragons ?? I don't think this has ever occured before has it ?

I'm curious to see if anyone knows the etymology of "Caligene"

It's based of the English word 'caliginous' I think. Which is derived from the Latin word cālīginōsus.

Desipis is a Latin word.

So many eggs and so few slots. This is why I need 20 egg slots and 60 total. but i am not greedy.

So many eggs and so few slots. This is why I need 20 egg slots and 60 total. but i am not greedy.

I absolutely agree with you, and I'm not greedy either. xd.png

Woohoo, I managed to get an even spread of male and female Caligenes, now I just have to wait for everything to grow...

This moment I think rather than an Abandoned PAGE there should be the Abandoned Pages... I'm really curious to how backlogged it is. At this rate, we may discover dead and neglected eggs come Sunday or such. O.O...

I think it's strictly time-based right now. If there are any regular breeds with lower times than the current Halloween eggs then they'll hop to the front. That's assuming it hasn't changed again while I wasn't paying attention; I definitely saw regular eggs while hunting yesterday. xd.png

I need that also, and I'm not greedy either xd.png . It's just that there are so many Halloween eggs in the abandoned cave begging me to take them,

and I can't.

I absolutely agree with you, and I'm not greedy either. xd.png

I am thirding this, it's not like I'm greedy or something like that...

I just wanna help the baby dragons. wink.gif

I'll be the first to admit I'm greedy for what I want. Such as all the S1 Graves and awesome lineaged SWs xDDD

I saw people saying how many Halloweens in all they'd gotten this year, so I went to count mine. A total of 26, 27 if you count the lone Zombie I was able to make. Most of those are Shadow Walkers. I think that will be my total for this year, 'cause I can't imagine that the Halloween wall will still be there in 23 hours when my scroll is free again.

Same here...if just to save them from dying in the AP. D:

I'd like to go hunting, but I'm 100% hatchie-locked. xd.png I'm sure the wall will still be there in a couple hours, though.

So many eggs and so few slots.  This is why I need 20 egg slots and 60 total.  but i am not greedy.

I "need" the same but, unlike you, I'm shamelessly greedy tongue.gif

Edited by NotBambi

Yeah, isn't it. I am sooooooooo locked xd.png

Including a lucky strike chrono egg.

Glad to know I am not the only one who is shamelessly hoarding as many Halloweens as they can get their hands on.

I wonder how many I got this year ( AND that doesn't include the Gaia Xenowyrm I got ... probably because others were too busy doing Halloween stuff. xd.png)

I "need" the same but, unlike you, I'm shamelessly greedy tongue.gif

I am also a wee bet sarcastic tongue.gif

I am also a wee bet sarcastic  tongue.gif

omai I hadn't noticed... tongue.gif

Just finishing reading the 2014 Halloween thread. From reading it, I would say that 2015 was more rewarding than 2014. Lag was annoying in 2014 and 2015. A few people did not catch CB Halloweens because, in both years, they forgot the dates or were otherwise occupied (and other users rescued them) but not because they had problems catching in the biomes. In 2015 there seems to be quite more abundance of CB Halloweens in the AP. In 2015 many of us worked on and benefited from that all-you-can-eat-buffet of non-Halloween "ripe" eggs.

Lessons learned from 2015 vs 2014:

@TJ - on 2016 (please please pretty please) bring the AP back to "business as usual" as soon as Halloween breeding and Holiday CBs biome-dropping is over

@a ton of nice people - please repeat that kind and selfless effort of catching new CBs, dropping them in the AP as soon as they can be abandoned, rinse and repeat; just do not forget to keep a batch for yourselves smile.gif

Edited by NotBambi

I got 16 caligenes this year, 4 more than last year's desipis. Though I'm still very disappointed that I missed halloween and couldn't get my pin. sad.gif I guess I didn't need a 13th pin but.. still.

Also, I'm disappointed that I didn't get to breed my billion halloween pairs I spent months finding mates for.

And I didn't find a mate for this, and considering how easily I could have breeded one myself if I had just logged on, I'm very VERY mad at myself.

If I don't get on for the Christmas event, somebody come shoot me.

Edited by Kojayo55