TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

13 hours until mine grow up, and the stubborn hatchling that remain ungendered still refuses to make the move. Go on, do it! tongue.gif

All my 2015 Hallo dragons gendered right (3 Males, 3 Females) this year so I'm happy. Last year, the Desipis year, I got only 2 females the rest were male (out of 6).

I got several Pumpkins this year so I'm really happy about that since all I had originally was just a messy Pumpkin before this year. Oh and the last Pumpkin I got (will grow up tomorrow) had an alt Pumpkin in its Lineage.

I did really good this year.

Thanks for all the nice Hallo drags guys.

I got 13 hours before one of my slots opens up. (a lot longer for the rest lol)

I might actually still get a chance to get some more halloween eggs, I wasn't expecting that lol

The number of eggs in the AP this year is staggering.

I have caught so many, and keep hatchie locking myself!

I've used all my incubates, something I've never managed to do before.

Just totally thrilled with this. My only complaint is that I didn't catch an alt descendent or a prizekin, but seriously that is nothing to complain about!

Just totally thrilled with this. My only complaint is that I didn't catch an alt descendent or a prizekin, but seriously that is nothing to complain about!

Yes! It is eggcellent and I'm eggstatic, too. Well done everyone for breeding your Halloweens!

Well, the last little boy grew his wings, so now I have six babies almost ready to grow up and two frozen hatchlings in their s2 stage. This has been an amazing Halloween for me with all of you involved, thanks again everybody! wub.gif

I don't have any hatchies growing up until the wee earlies begin to embiggen into day-time, so probably tomorrow - like others, desperately hoping that the Halloween supply lasts out until I can get some more useful pretties...

TJ, Y U no give us Time-Based Eggslot with the 3 more hatchy spaces? wub.gif

I am amazed at how many Halloween dragons I have collected this year. In addition to 8 of the 2015s I have gathered 34 of other years' breeds so far. If the AP wall lasts another few hours I may have room to take a few more, too.

Thanks to all who bred such pretty eggs to share, to my trading partners for some special eggs I was looking for, to Fiona and all the others who were involved in the event and the ToT, to TJ for all the behind-the-scenes work that he does for these things, and to Infinis for our creepy new dragon. If I have forgotten anyone who should be thanked, I am sorry! This has been a very satisfying Halloween season here, although I have to admit I was pretty surprised at how hard the new eggs were to catch, all the way up to the end!

Same, I actually use up all my freezes and incubates.

And threw hatchlings into the AP after hatching them.

It was actually kinda of fun when all the low day non halloween eggs invade. xd.png

(I got a Falcon hatchling that has four prizes as ancestors, want me to breed ya a baby from him? Although, it's not very pretty persay. xd.png)

I thought these look familiar!!!!

The moth these dragons are based on are, indeed, kinda pretty but spooky. Had one fluttering around my house the other night - thought it was a small bat.

Gotta love Hawaii.

Not exactly what I was expecting for the halloween dragons, but not bad either! Thanks to the spriter for this new dragon!

I've been waiting for my oops abandoned Halloween eggs to show in the AP and apparently they've hatched but are still in the ap? blink.gif

So many Halloween eggs still there and I'm locked.

I've been waiting for my oops abandoned Halloween eggs to show in the AP and apparently they've hatched but are still in the ap? blink.gif

So many Halloween eggs still there and I'm locked.

And getting closer to insta-hatchy status, too! (Being locked right now hurts, doesn't it?)

I'm hatchie-locked for a whole day and this is probably a good thing. laugh.gif I feel like a kid stuffed with candies and ready for the bellyache of the year.

Oh man. I just checked the offspring of one of my last minute breedings from Halloween and they still have not reached the AP yet.

Oh man. I just checked the offspring of one of my last minute breedings from Halloween and they still have not reached the AP yet.

Lol, considerate of them to wait for people like me to unlock!

(Places heat-lamp on hatchies while stuffing them with supplements - grow little creatures, grow FAST!)

I know. I bred all of my leftover Halloween dragons, that weren't requested or needed for trades, in the last hour of the breeding window. It will be interesting to see when they finally get to the AP. I am quite sure the wall of eggs didn't last this long last year. I guess more people = more dragons = more eggs!

I need more scroll space! Where is that extra time-based slot that you teased us with, TJ? I am locked with 5/7 and 21/21! I'm not even incubating eggs at this point because they are so low on time and I would still be locked with hatchies.

The first of my 2015s will grow up in about 7 hours, the rest are all at least 6 hours behind that. I do have a few other breeds that will grow up before those, though, so I still hope to stuff myself with more candy (er, eggs)!

It could also have to do with the sudden rush of regular eggs in the middle of the Halloween-filled AP. Either way, I'm also pretty much locked until after midnight. I hope there are still eggs then.

*stares at egg limits page* 21/21. Whyyyyyy? *pokes hatchies to grow faster* I want more Shadow Walker eggs! (seriously I don't need anymore, but I can't resist!)

I'll be scroll locked until I unhide my 5 bred Hallo drags grow up later tonight. They'll grow up instantly when I unhide them.

Then I'll go egg searching again.

Edited by Skitty8

This moment I think rather than an Abandoned PAGE there should be the Abandoned Pages... I'm really curious to how backlogged it is. At this rate, we may discover dead and neglected eggs come Sunday or such. O.O...