TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

It's November 4th and there are still Halloween eggs in the AP. I *love* that!! ... I have two more egg slots right now and I'm trying to tell myself I don't need anymore Shadow Walkers.

I have the same issue. I need/don't need more SWs, but there are so many gorgeous lineages I simply can't resist wub.gif

Thank you breeders!

I'm totally scroll locked too! I won't have any free slots until tomorrow morning... is it too much to hope that the Halloween wall will still be there? xd.png I can't get enough of this holiday!

The eggs I bred at 9:00 PM (cave time) on Halloween are still several hours higher time than the ones in the AP so I imagine there is still quite a backlog of eggs. I know I bred hundreds just from my scroll!

I'm totally scroll locked too! I won't have any free slots until tomorrow morning... is it too much to hope that the Halloween wall will still be there? xd.png I can't get enough of this holiday!

The eggs I bred at 9:00 PM (cave time) on Halloween are still several hours higher time than the ones in the AP so I imagine there is still quite a backlog of eggs. I know I bred hundreds just from my scroll!

Thank you for breeding so many! This gives me hope that by the end of the night there will still be Halloweens to pick up! biggrin.gif

And I don't think that's too much to hope for, ha ha!

lol, thanks to you I got curious and checked my bred eggs and... I guess they all passed a few minutes ~ an hour or so ago! (They're at 4 days, 3 hours!)

That's awesome! I bred the last of my CB Halloweens to the AP shortly before the end of Halloween day. I wonder if I'll be seeing any of my own breedings when they finally turn up? XP

all of my hatchies gendered female ._. *sobs*

Make sure you ask for gender swaps in the trading threads - many people complained about getting mainly males. smile.gif

all of my hatchies gendered female ._. *sobs*

The Hatchling Gendered Wrong thread will probably be a good place to find swaps so you can fix that.

I am so stuffed with Halloween hatchlings. It's great!

Aw hell yes, those adults are wicked.

The heads and eyes remind me of Mirror dragons from Flight Rising.

Anyways, you never fail to satisfy us, Infi c:

The Hatchling Gendered Wrong thread will probably be a good place to find swaps so you can fix that.

I am so stuffed with Halloween hatchlings. It's great!

Yeah, isn't it. I am sooooooooo locked xd.png

Including a lucky strike chrono egg.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I love the adults! Very cool, and I do tend to like feathered wings. But I'm not sure of a naming scheme for mine yet...

Oh my god, I screwed up soo bad.

I didnt know that the freezing was permanent and froze my Caligenes and a few other hatchies because I wanted to get a pink dragon and influence their genders. and now I see that its permanent and I only have one Caligene left. Super smart me, wow *sob*

Oh my god, I screwed up soo bad.

I didnt know that the freezing was permanent and froze my Caligenes and a few other hatchies because I wanted to get a pink dragon and influence their genders. and now I see that its permanent and I only have one Caligene left. Super smart me, wow *sob*

The only way to influence is to have an egg with more than three days left in the first place. sad.gif

The only way to influence is to have an egg with more than three days left in the first place. sad.gif

Even better.. *sighs* I was so happy lol, thinking Id freeze up and gather all the sprites and stuff. Haha yeah.. fun. Serves me right for being a newbie lol.

Edited by Ryuuka-chan

Even better.. *sighs* I was so happy lol, thinking Id freeze up and gather all the sprites and stuff. Haha yeah.. fun. Serves me right for being a newbie lol.

No problem. Although you might not have CBs, they'll be available next year in great amounts and I think it will be relatively easy for you to get them. biggrin.gif

No problem. Although you might not have CBs, they'll be available next year in great amounts and I think it will be relatively easy for you to get them. biggrin.gif

I do have two CBs left, one female and the other is an ungendered hatchie. Hoping it turns out to be male. Can we breed the Caligenes together or do we have to wait specifically for Halloween to breed?

I do have two CBs left, one female and the other is an ungendered hatchie. Hoping it turns out to be male. Can we breed the Caligenes together or do we have to wait specifically for Halloween to breed?

Well, if the other one turns out to be female as well, you could always try to trade it for a male on the gender-swap thread.

And you can only breed two holidays together on the appropriate holiday, so you'd need to breed them to something else in the meantime.

Can we breed the Caligenes together or do we have to wait specifically for Halloween to breed?

You have to wait for the Halloween breeding week next year to breed two Halloweens together.

Halloween dragons can breed to regular dragons during the year but will not produce Halloweens except in the Halloween breeding week.

You have to wait for the Halloween breeding week next year to breed two Halloweens together.

Halloween dragons can breed to regular dragons during the year but will not produce Halloweens except in the Halloween breeding week.

*sigh* okay, thank you..

We all make mistakes, experienced players and newer ones alike. Don't be too hard on yourself. You might get lucky and be able to catch a few more 2015 eggs from the AP as well smile.gif

Edited by Wahya

We all make mistakes, experienced players and newer ones alike. Don't be too hard on yourself. You might get lucky and be able to catch a few more 2015 eggs from the AP as well smile.gif

Yeah, you're right. I'll stalk the abandoned cave when I have a chance to.

I need to stop haunting the AP ... Ive got more than enough halloweens and Ive managed to bring up the number of graves and desipis that were nada to 4 or 5 each ... Im not even sure how many I have now ...

Tooo. Many. Eggs.

I want to grab some more but I'm waiting for a trade D:

Not sure if this is stupid or great because I got so many awesome dragons...

in 12 hours my 2015s become adults and I will have 7 open slots. Then another 10 hours until the next bunch of old Halloweens become adults.

I wish we could grow hatchies with our Reds too. Cut down the growing length a day, just like the eggs.