TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Woot! Halloween eggies! I'm not getting any of the lag you guys are talking about lol. The biomes are pretty normal for me. I egglocked myself with no problems.

Wicked! cool.gif Happy Halloween everyone! biggrin.gif

HELP not getting any egg...always gets snatched....& now NO EGGs in Cave....SOB SOB blink.gif

My Cave is supper slow today sad.gif with 1 egg every second in each Biomes U would think there is enough for all rolleyes.gif

Edited by Ayesha999

There was a lot of lag at the top of the hour but tat was followed by ~10 mins of eggs dropping. SO I managed to get a set of the new eggs after all

A scheleton inspired dragon? amazing.

I'm having a sad halloween, I'm alone because of schoool I couldn't even see my family and friends. Really hope this dragon will make me have a nice weekend xd.png

HELP not getting any egg...always gets snatched....& now NO EGGs in Cave....SOB SOB blink.gif

My Cave is supper slow today sad.gif with 1 egg every second in each Biomes U would think there is enough for all rolleyes.gif

Yeah, loads of people are trying to get the new eggs, causing that lag for even the people with the best connection.

Some tips:

At the top of the hour, ctrl + click every egg and continuously refresh after every click - don't bother to close the tabs until the biome is emptied out. Focus on one biome.

Or you can wait til tomorrow as the connection would probably be more stable.

Wow, I caught my first two. =D Now I just have to wait for my other eggs to hatch tomorrow. (Well, later today technically, being past midnight.) Hopefully the lag won't be so bad by then!

Two caught and influenced. I hope these have dimorphism! biggrin.gif

caught #2 using the bait and switch method. since my other eggs are still hatching ill need to wait till next year. its been fun though

There was a lot of lag at the top of the hour but tat was followed by ~10 mins of eggs dropping. SO I managed to get a set of the new eggs after all

Me too, I managed to get my other 6 from that drop!

huh.gif

No new eggs for me.

Happy Halloween for you all.

Happy Halloween everyone!

A skull? Cool! We don't have any skeleton dragon yet. I like that kind of dragon.

I finally got my eggs too, at least all the ones I have room for. The eggs in the AP were just too tempting to let them all go by. I even took some to hatch and abandon while I was waiting. I also turned a few Zombies tonight and will look forward to catching my remaining two eggs tomorrow.

It's been a fun Halloween. biggrin.gif

This has been an awesome Halloween love the Event & the new eggs smile.gifsmile.gif

Btw: how many treats are there?? 62? or 63?

Also my Internet disconnected during the last drop, perfect time to lose connection all of a sudden tongue.gif

This has been an awesome Halloween love the Event & the new eggs smile.gifsmile.gif

There are 62 treats, according to the wiki. I have 62 and have not found any more.

It is being a struggle, but I only need one more of the new eggs to have three gendered pairs... One from each biome...

62. Have not gotten anymore.

I also have 62 treats total.

Love these new eggs, although I will egg hunt after the crowd dies down. After September's release, I don't feel like fighting to grab my eggs. ohmy.gif

Why do I only seem to have 62 treats? Or am I just not able to count? Been having that sort of day all year...s...

MisaTange: hope your internet sorts out and doesn't do that again - that's MUCH too RL scary even for Halloween!

Edit: Typo Queen on steroids and with FANGS on today!

Edited by Syphoneira

Thanks TJ and everyone who has contributed! biggrin.gif

Happy Halloween everyone !!

Edited by DeathCry