TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

I'm glad I was able to collect all of the trick or treats. I really love the event, I just wished some of the sprites would stay (dinos). xd.png

I'm finding ingredients just as often as I was yesterday and the day before. According to the clock that is. I think we're all just a little excited because tomorrow is the 31st, we're getting a new holiday dragon, and the event is almost over. (; Sooo, it's no wonder a few minutes is taking a few hours. Just think of how long that minute before midnight is gonna take...

That minute is going to be brutally long!

That minute is going to be brutally long!

i know right laugh.gif Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg.........................

I've been having SO much fun with the Halloween excitement. I wound up being at home sick nearly all week due to tonsillitis and coming up with perfect mates for last years' dragons, going potion ingredient hunting, trading eggs, finding amazing lineages in the AP pile ... and all of the little treats in the biomes for my pumpkin ... it's really just been one of the most rewarding weeks on DragonCave in the three years I've been on it.

I'm hoping for a two headed dragon, but I've fallen in love with a few of my AP babies so can't be rushed to pick up the new eggs right away.

So it's bedtime for me here in the UK and ...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! See you on the new egg side!

For the first time I have some eggs I'm not dropping - they'll hatch tomorrow. I should be able to get three at first and then as the other eggs hatch fill in. Sure hope it works.

Crossing my fingers that I can manage to get all the treats. Wish I didn't have work tomorrow xd.png!

I will be able to pick up one egg right at midnight, then two more at 12:30. I'm also planning on trying to Zombify right away, so that will keep me busy (and hopefully pacified) until I can pick up more eggs tomorrow, when the ones I have hatch.

I'm not going to be able to pick up any at midnight due to a load of last minute trades that I desperately needed :3

I get to pick up my first new egg at 4pm, 16 hours after the drop starts!

Are potion ingredients still dropping? I can't seem to find any!

I can confirm that I just saw one. I haven't looked in days though, so I'm not sure if it slowed down prior to this.

I'm not going to be able to pick up any at midnight due to a load of last minute trades that I desperately needed :3

I get to pick up my first new egg at 4pm, 16 hours after the drop starts!

I too, shall be living vicariously. Though it occurs to me it would be a good time to go through my unnamed dragons and get that taken care of. Several of my current Halloween bred fellows need that done.

/rolls up sleeves

i know right laugh.gif  Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg.........................

I don't know why I'm so anxious for it, I can't pick any more eggs up right now. I'm at capacity and probably will be through the next two days.

But I'm still just as excited~!! happy.gif

Edited by Lady-Emrys

I'm told that I will be getting seven new eggs at midnight, waking up at 5ish to AP them and get more, waking up at 10ish, etc. You get the idea.

Edited by NotBambi

I'm hoping for a cat-like dragon or a werewolf-type dragon. I'd love some different colors, though, instead of just black, white, and orange. I mean I know those are Halloween colors, but we can branch out a bit, right?

I'm hoping for a cat-like dragon or a werewolf-type dragon. I'd love some different colors, though, instead of just black, white, and orange. I mean I know those are Halloween colors, but we can branch out a bit, right?

You are so right. What about neon-green? Or a devilish glowing red?

You are so right. What about neon-green? Or a devilish glowing red?

Neon green would be cool. biggrin.gif

Only because I am too tired to look through dozens of pages: How many treats are there ?

Only because I am too tired to look through dozens of pages: How many treats are there ?

There are 62! smile.gif

Hey so are the eggs dropping tonight? Or tomorrow night? ^^ I only ask cause I remember it being halloween night a few years ago that I caught the new release before going trick or treating. But I don't know xd.png

Hey so are the eggs dropping tonight? Or tomorrow night? ^^ I only ask cause I remember it being halloween night a few years ago that I caught the new release before going trick or treating. But I don't know xd.png

Tonight, in 2.5 hours ^^

Okay biggrin.gif That's good and bad. All of my eggs hatch tomorrow so I have to drop one If I want to have one of the first few which I love tongue.gif I notice a lot of people have the same problem with space.

So excited though!!