TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

I must be getting too old for this. I'm tired!

Last night I couldn't sleep, and my mom was trying for her treats and ingredients. Finally, at about 7:00 am hubby went out and got McDonald's breakfast for a trreat, and I ate then went to sleep for a bit.

Slept about 3-4 hours and woke up, and decided to stay up to try and get my sleep patterns back on track. By making myself tired enough to go to sleep early tonight. Anyone see the flaw in my plan?

Yup, thinking dragons would be dropping tomorrow night. I lost a whole day someplace!

Why didn't I nap? Because I didn't realize this till after dinner when the other 2 showed up. And both hubby's and my teams are in the World Series. So there's a lot of "What? What happened? What? Who?" going on as well. Try napping through that!

So now I have 2 people trying to get their treats, still, and some ingredients. We saw somebody post about making all the potions on the last day and we decided that sounded like fun, so tonight we have desert (pound cake with berries and ice cream) and tomorrow they'll come back in the afternoon to make potions,

Party time in the cave biggrin.gif We do have a good time!

I think I'll make brownies, ribs, hot dogs and corn chowder. No veggies, you say? Tough laugh.gif

We may even invite some dragons...if they promise not to eat all the brownies!

AHCK! it worked! just needed to refresh the page and redo some stuff. THANK YOU!!! <3

Edited by Shadow729

I think I might join you guys in the abandoning CB Halloween eggs! biggrin.gif I'll be keeping the two I catch tonight, though & periodically abandoning 5 eggs. smile.gif

Count down is on... *dances around like a crazy person*

C'mon Halloween!

Only eighteen minutes to go!!~ *hyperventilates*

Who's ready for some new pretties?? laugh.gif

for once im excited and nervous and know whats going on XDDD AHCKKKK for those amazing people out there, HALLOWEEN HUGSSS! sorry i like hugs lol. GOOD LUCK!

for once im excited and nervous and know whats going on XDDD AHCKKKK for those amazing people out there, HALLOWEEN HUGSSS! sorry i like hugs lol. GOOD LUCK!

I agree!! Happy hunting, everyone!~ (I had to let go of a few of my AP pretties just due to space issues, haha~)

So exciteeeed! Hope my internet let's me nab at least a pair.

...and I should then pray to the DC gods that one genders male because apparently I used all my male influences... oops :'D Just watch my Grave mishap from a couple years back repeat itself.

I agree!! Happy hunting, everyone!~ (I had to let go of a few of my AP pretties just due to space issues, haha~)

lol! I... alas.... cannot seem to abandon the eggs I'm currently holding! I really like all of them. o3o

edit: ALSO, super exited to try for my two adult Zombies! @_____@

Edited by kiyoura

Seven minutes, now! tongue.gif

EDIT: Stella you stole my Thunder! xd.png

Edited by Windra