TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

So excited to see the new Halloween egg biggrin.gif Got a whole bunch of tabs open ready to make news posts on other sites about this. I'm excited to find out who the spriter(s) is/are for the new dragon!! (And check out their SA for it ;D)

ok, who did the sprites for the trick or treat thing and which one of them is a WoW fan, and can I be your friend xd.png also 1 hour till hallo drop :3

So question, in the past during some events the event badge has changed depending on your participation in the event (like the trick or treat pumpkin looks full once you collect all the treats). With that in mind, does the Halloween 2015 badge change once you brew all the potions?

@ xXJayfeatherXx: No, the badge you got at the beginning is what you'll keep.

@zorua9: Odeen did the Horde emblem. I did the Alliance one.

I should be getting the rest of the art credits around but things have been a little busy and it's not done yet. Sorry about that. Some of them are up on the front page but none of the credits for treats are up yet.

@ xXJayfeatherXx: No, the badge you got at the beginning is what you'll keep.

@zorua9: Odeen did the Horde emblem. I did the Alliance one.

I should be getting the rest of the art credits around but things have been a little busy and it's not done yet. Sorry about that. Some of them are up on the front page but none of the credits for treats are up yet.

I main a Draenei pally.... for the alliance.....

also, I finally brewed my first potion, that animation when you give a dragon a potion is awesome :3

So question, in the past during some events the event badge has changed depending on your participation in the event (like the trick or treat pumpkin looks full once you collect all the treats). With that in mind, does the Halloween 2015 badge change once you brew all the potions?

We won't know til after the event is over. The 2013 Halloween event stayed the same throughout the event.

Do treats drop throughout the new dragon drop? Asking because I think I need like 2 more, and if they don't drop alongside the new dragon, I may be screwed.

I'm pretty sure they will drop through tomorrow

Everyone remember to breed their Halloween dragons and put their eggs into the AP. Lets try to fill the AP so everyone can get them for a couple days after Halloween. Any extra eggs I get for the newest release will be going into the AP as well.

Do treats drop throughout the new dragon drop? Asking because I think I need like 2 more, and if they don't drop alongside the new dragon, I may be screwed.

Yup.

Everyone remember to breed their Halloween dragons and put their eggs into the AP. Lets try to fill the AP so everyone can get them for a couple days after Halloween. Any extra eggs I get for the newest release will be going into the AP as well.

ill try when I get the new hallow eggus xd.png.... happy Halloween everyone

Don't know how I did it, but I mastered to get all 62 treats for trick or treat (There are only 62, right?)

Now to just play the waiting game for my eggs to hatch so I can do my final breeding, and catch some new eggs once they drop.

*hunting in the desert, but still no white Lace Lichen, everything else but white lace lichen*

... WHY?

fun! but i cant seem to do it. i click, drag, double click, but nothing works. i cant select any of the ingredients. idk whats wrong? i cant make any potions. ;3;

Edited by Shadow729

*hunting in the desert, but still no white Lace Lichen, everything else but white lace lichen*

... WHY?

I feel you! I am hunting down Rainbow Water and this Mouselike thing... Mokey Cups i do not need you anymore... dry.gif

For brewing something:

Click on one ingredient then on another ingredient but pay attention to the hints. You should see the two ingredients into the blue boxes over the cauldron and then you have to click on the Make Potion button.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Hunting in all the habitats found alot.png of the same stuff every once i a whike something new for the potions pop up.But still fun thanks TJ love this Halloween treats you gave us all. biggrin.gif

I must be getting too old for this. I'm tired!

Last night I couldn't sleep, and my mom was trying for her treats and ingredients. Finally, at about 7:00 am hubby went out and got McDonald's breakfast for a trreat, and I ate then went to sleep for a bit.

Slept about 3-4 hours and woke up, and decided to stay up to try and get my sleep patterns back on track. By making myself tired enough to go to sleep early tonight. Anyone see the flaw in my plan?

Yup, thinking dragons would be dropping tomorrow night. I lost a whole day someplace!

Why didn't I nap? Because I didn't realize this till after dinner when the other 2 showed up. And both hubby's and my teams are in the World Series. So there's a lot of "What? What happened? What? Who?" going on as well. Try napping through that!

So now I have 2 people trying to get their treats, still, and some ingredients. We saw somebody post about making all the potions on the last day and we decided that sounded like fun, so tonight we have desert (pound cake with berries and ice cream) and tomorrow they'll come back in the afternoon to make potions,

Party time in the cave biggrin.gif We do have a good time!

I think I'll make brownies, ribs, hot dogs and corn chowder. No veggies, you say? Tough laugh.gif

We may even invite some dragons...if they promise not to eat all the brownies!

AHCK! it worked! just needed to refresh the page and redo some stuff. THANK YOU!!! <3

Edited by Shadow729

I think I might join you guys in the abandoning CB Halloween eggs! biggrin.gif I'll be keeping the two I catch tonight, though & periodically abandoning 5 eggs. smile.gif