TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

So the time change happens at the the same local time as the change for CEST to CET. biggrin.gif

At the 25th here in Europe the time already changed back to CET so for us here it is already confusing i am so used that i am 6 hours ahead but now it is only 5 hours ahead and then it will be 6 hours ahead again? wacko.gif

I read all of that and go so completely confused... blink.gif

So as of right now you're five hours ahead of me (I live in Florida) but when the time change happens for us you'll be six hours ahead.

Did I get that right?

You are going one hour back right? Then i think this is correct.

Do we know who made the Luna P ball? I want to thank the spriter per PM.

P.S.: Still writing on when i mean one...

Edited by Tigerkralle

anyway whichever zone - in how many hours FROM NOW will the dragons be released : biggrin.gif

Oh goody~

Now on another note, does anyone know in which of the biomes the Flame Lily drops most often?

Also the Rainbow Water. I've only managed to come across that one once and I'd love to see if I can grab up another before long.

anyway whichever zone - in how many hours FROM NOW will the dragons be released : biggrin.gif

The new eggs will start to drop in 8.5 hours.

Oh goody~

Now on another note, does anyone know in which of the biomes the Flame Lily drops most often?

Also the Rainbow Water. I've only managed to come across that one once and I'd love to see if I can grab up another before long.

Rainbow Water is in the Coast biome & the Flame Lily is in the Volcano biome.

Edited by sfts

Eight and a half hours~ happy.gif

Should be 8 hours, 31 minutes i am using a the tools site here.

Rainbow Water drops in Coast and Flame Lily in Volcano.

Edited by Tigerkralle

oh that is so cool biggrin.gif))

anyone knows how will they look like?

btw it seems i will be short fr 3.5 hours only sad.gif

can someone else take an egg for me and give it to me laters? unsure.gif

The release time of the new eggs is confusing. I'm wondering if i'll have time for my eggs to hatch before the new eggs disappear? It'll be 6 hours before I can incubate the eggs on my scroll and they are currently at 5 days eighteen hours. I thought of quaking them, but I don't know when you use that feature exactly. I always figured quaking was done within the last few hours. I'm wondering if I should just release them. unsure.gif

Aw yiss, I can't wait to see the new Halloween dergs. My first Halloween, I'm hyped!

So, the new eggs fill the cave for how long? I think it's three days but I'm not sure

Aw yiss, I can't wait to see the new Halloween dergs. My first Halloween, I'm hyped!

So, the new eggs fill the cave for how long? I think it's three days but I'm not sure

It's just a 24-hour drop for Halloween, unless TJ's decided to change it (which we won't know until midnight).

ah i think tbh that it should be released for at least 2 or 3 days due to time zones.. so instead for 24 that it be 72 or at least 48 hours wub.gif

ya im hoping : d))

but somehow do not see it coming sad.gif

Okay, there's also an ingredient that I can't seem to find at all or maybe I have and just don't realize it. The colorless fungus? Where would/what would that be?

I have eight sparkling lava, four leeches, seven tanglebracken, and only ONE rainbow water. Do y'all see my problem?

Don't panic, ya'll. There will be plenty of New Halloween eggies in the AP and in trades for several days after the event.

Anybody else hoping for a very bright 'til neon-coloured Halloween Dragon?

I am hoping for a Two-headed breed Halloween Dragon or another breed that can be bred with Pygmies. wub.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Okay, there's also an ingredient that I can't seem to find at all or maybe I have and just don't realize it. The colorless fungus? Where would/what would that be?

I have eight sparkling lava, four leeches, seven tanglebracken, and only ONE rainbow water. Do y'all see my problem?

Yeah, I have up to 9 of some ingredients and one or none of others - just finally got a Slow Sand - so I hear ya. I guess we just keep trying and probably wind up turning our dragons into pumpkin pie or whatever we're over-loaded with, lol.

Anybody else hoping for a very bright 'til neon-coloured Halloween Dragon?

I am hoping for a Two-headed breed Halloween Dragon or another breed that can be bred with Pygmies. wub.gif

I'm hoping for a green Halloween dragon this year. Or maybe purple. So many of the ones we have are some combination of black, orange, and white and I want some variety. A two-headed Halloween would be awesome.

The colorless fungus is White Lace Lichen and is found in the Desert. :)

ETA: This thread has a link to a GoogleDoc in its first post that lists all the ingredients, where they're found, and which ones combine to make which potions.

Edited by Denwayasha

Yeah, I have up to 9 of some ingredients and one or none of others - just finally got a Slow Sand - so I hear ya. I guess we just keep trying and probably wind up turning our dragons into pumpkin pie or whatever we're over-loaded with, lol.

-can't stop laughing at the mental image of dragon pie-

I'd like to get another couple Slow-Sand as well again, but I can't remember where to find those either. But then on occasion I'm not specifically looking for them and I get them.

I'd just like a few more Rainbow Water at the moment though.

On that train of thought, what happens to all out ingrediants when we're done and can't make any other potions with them?

I know I'm going to go *nuts* with impatientness and flailing when the new breed starts dropping. I have a batch of eggs that won't hatch until 6am Halloween morning. I'm thinking I just have to focus on other stuff when I wake up, right? Like potion-ing all my dragons and (hopefully) reviving some zombies! By the time I do those two things, the eggs should be hatched and then I can go crazy with the new breed!

I've used Legacy Sort to select and put up top every single dragon that I'm going to put a potion on for Halloween, so the front of my scroll will look totally Halloween-y, and none of the potion-effected dragons will be on the 3rd or 4th page and just get lost.

The release time of the new eggs is confusing. I'm wondering if i'll have time for my eggs to hatch before the new eggs disappear? It'll be 6 hours before I can incubate the eggs on my scroll and they are currently at 5 days eighteen hours. I thought of quaking them, but I don't know when you use that feature exactly. I always figured quaking was done within the last few hours. I'm wondering if I should just release them. unsure.gif

90% of the time quaking dosn't do anything.

I don't think there's any specific time for it, it just randomly either does nothing, kills, or hatches eggs.

If you cant incubate before tomorrow i'd either go to an incubation threat to ask somebody to do it for you (If they're incuhatchable), or release them into the AP.

Luckily with Biomes its very easy to catch eggs after release. The only reason to be up at midnight is if you want to be competitive to get more from the AP once yours hatch. Personally, I went ahead and got some lurker x lunars because COULD NOT RESIST... So my scroll won't be open for the first drops anyway. I will nab a couple from various biomes tomorrow after the rush is over.