TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

The colorless fungus is White Lace Lichen and is found in the Desert. smile.gif

ETA: This thread has a link to a GoogleDoc in its first post that lists all the ingredients, where they're found, and which ones combine to make which potions.

OH MY GOSH YOU'RE AMAZING!

Thank you so much!

I DID have it and didn't realize it~ happy.gif

cant wait to use these babies on my scroll tomorrow happy.gif

user posted image

its soooo much fun for HW this year thank you so much! : ))

im hoping for a dragon with just one head thats not a drake or pygmy and doesn't have eggs available all year like vampires

a skeletal dragon would be cool or maybe a ghost (id love a ghost dragon)

Edited by blockEdragon

Very excited for the new halloween dragons!

I'm kinda hoping for a dragon that looks like a black cat or something~

But I will probably love it, whatever it looks like tongue.gif

Okay, there's also an ingredient that I can't seem to find at all or maybe I have and just don't realize it. The colorless fungus? Where would/what would that be?

I have eight sparkling lava, four leeches, seven tanglebracken, and only ONE rainbow water. Do y'all see my problem?

A great list of all ingredients, all potions and in which biomes to find the ingredients:

Ingredients and Potions List

im hoping for a dragon with just one head thats not a drake or pygmy and doesn't have eggs available all year like vampires

Shadow walkers are technically ghosts, but another one would be cool to have. However, my hope is for a werewolf themed dragon for a few years now. smile.gif

We have Shadow Walkers as ghosts, and I think Black Marrows are as close as we'll get to skeletons. I'm actually hoping for some sort of creepy trickster goblin dragon. cool.gif

Edited by Niyaka

Will we still be able to use the potions after Halloween? I joined recently and I don't have any adult dragons yet

Will we still be able to use the potions after Halloween? I joined recently and I don't have any adult dragons yet

We assume no. sad.gif

Aww yiss, I'm so ready for the drop tomorrow. I have four free egg slots just for the new eggs, and my plan includes a couple of influences for male and female, and the other two can gender however they want to. happy.gif

i think you can only use them till the end of this event

Shadow Walker is the ghost dragon. smile.gif

But im hopin for maybe a spider or a werwolf dragon.

Oh and on the suject of which dragon is what:

Vampire dragon: vampire

Zombie dragon: Zombie

Cavern lurker: Bat

Pumpkin Pygmy: pumpkin

Shadow Walker: ghost

Black Marrow: Kinda a skeleton dragon i think?

Desipis Dragon: Witch/evil mage

Edited by Eldrad

Would you two enlighten us? ohmy.gif

In my eyes they are not witches or evil mages but i really do not start to thing about such things. wink.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

IF we get a cat-like dragon then it MUST be a Pygmy. But that is probaly just me.

Seriously, if I get one more onion dry.gif edit: yup, got another one

The ingredients are driving me crazy laugh.gif Thanks to everyone who made this whole event possible. I personally hope for a werewolf dragon.

Edited by blah

Well i was not saying that they were evil. Thats just what i thought their theme was. smile.gif

Edited by Eldrad

Just curious: Has the potion for Luminas an effect for the encyclopedia? I coulnd't test it because my scaleless Luminas are unlocked already.