TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

One !!!! biggrin.gif HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!! biggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Laryal

Got my two CB's! tongue.gif

Maybe they are Reaper dragons? Ooooh, so excited! The eggshells look interesting!

Edited by kiyoura

I don't seem to have the best of luck making zombies. 2nd year only 1 out of 5 turned into a zombie. Why? sad.gif

I don't seem to have the best of luck making zombies. 2nd year only 1 out of 5 turned into a zombie. Why? sad.gif

Just bad luck. sad.gif

And it is done! I have the calculated minimum for every potion that i want to use. *purring like a cat*

Now to decide which Dragons will have the honor to disguise for Halloween. happy.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Wall of eggs for 17 minutes straight and I didn't get a single one. xd.png

Edit: Finally got a CB pair...and a successful zombie.

Edited by EternallyYin

Since Mr McLaggie Lagmonster is here to stay for a bit I'm off to bed. I'll catch my eggs in the morning. Night all.

WHAT A LAG! 2151 users online lol.

I can't believe I managed to catch 5/6 eggs, though it took like 20 mins? lol laugh.gif

Lagmonster says "No eggies for you!" Even brewing gave me an error once. (I still got the potion though.) Woulda been nice to have my eggs right off the bat (haha...bat...cuz Halloween....nevermind.), but I can wait. I'll come back in a couple hours...when everyone's asleep...

Edited by VioletWhirlwind