TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

How many "treats" are there supposed to be?  I thought I saw someone say 58, but I've got 59.

There's sixty-two.

How many "treats" are there supposed to be? I thought I saw someone say 58, but I've got 59.

The treats have stopped to drop for me at a total of 62 and i didn't heard that anyone has more.

(Replying to a post from the last page) The desipis, in my opinion, is like a huge, fearsome beast young children have nightmares about.

I can't wait for the new drop and the zombies.

(Replying to a post from the last page) The desipis, in my opinion, is like a huge, fearsome beast young children have nightmares about.

I can't wait for the new drop and the zombies.

Tha makes sense. but the desipis is kinda odd since it does not have any physical features that point to a certain thing.

I noticed that my Shadow Walker hatchling's parents had some interesting names, and I was wondering if they were a reference to something. Turns out it was a quote from Portal, based on a poem called The Reaper and the Flowers. I decided to name the hatchling after the final line of the original poem (because the Portal version says something about cubes, not familiar with Portal stuff), which by the way is actually an intriguing poem. The parents are owned by Infinis, so thanks for leading me to find this. xd.png

Would you two enlighten us?  :o

In my eyes they are not witches or evil mages but i really do not start to thing about such things.  ;)

Tha makes sense. but the desipis is kinda odd since it does not have any physical features that point to a certain thing.

Cobra neck, mouth that extends down the neck, bone shoulder spikes and a tail that splits open... sounds a lot like:

,,, a huge, fearsome beast young children have nightmares about.

C: It's a dragon based in raw, twisted brutality and fear.

*hug* Thank you very much!

I have multiple of all potions, but I could use more nepenthes and lichen and ice thyme. Maybe soon. I has been fun collecting things, and as always, looking forward to the new dragon. Thanks TJ, and all who used their skills to create the event.

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh! okay now i feel like an idiot laugh.gif

Anyway i just thought witch/evil mage because of the mana draining and mana powers.

Edited by Eldrad

thought i would only be able to get 1 gave dragon but i managed to get 5 as well as 1 or 2 oft the other halloween dragons(minus pumpkin because i dont really like them) and i will have all my egg slots free for the new drops =D

I have multiple of all potions, but I could use more nepenthes and lichen and ice thyme. Maybe soon. I has been fun collecting things, and as always, looking forward to the new dragon. Thanks TJ, and all who used their skills to create the event.

There are a few of the ingredients that I still haven't caught a single one of....but I'm hoping to catch at least one of in the next day. It's been fun though.

There are a few of the ingredients that I still haven't caught a single one of....but I'm hoping to catch at least one of in the next day. It's been fun though.

I seem to be in the same boat. Same ingredients seem to be rarer than others, sadly. Hopefully they'll show up soon. smile.gif

Are potion ingredients still dropping? I can't seem to find any!

I've not been able to find any for the last half hour or so. So I'm thinking that it might be stopped for a bit because everyone seems to be hovering around in the biomes and not doing other things.

We might just have to wait for a bit.

I've not been able to find any for the last half hour or so. So I'm thinking that it might be stopped for a bit because everyone seems to be hovering around in the biomes and not doing other things.

We might just have to wait for a bit.

i just got the charball mushroom so i think you can still get the ingredients

There are a few of the ingredients that I still haven't caught a single one of....but I'm hoping to catch at least one of in the next day.  It's been fun though.

It hasnt been easy. I just stayed with the biomes that I needed something from for hours...got a lot of extras, but eventually did get what I wanted, then went to the next. Hence a lot of potions of all those extras and at least a few of the tougher ones.

Also, I am still getting ingredients.

Edited by ainisarie

I just picked an ingredient up. Maybe the timing in between them appearing has increased, as I haven't been into the biomes for over an hour, which might be why one showed immediately

Awesome sauce~!

As soon as I read what you said I got a Pink Scale.

Gotta love timing~

Thank you!! I was worried I missed the last of the ingredients!

I just picked an ingredient up. Maybe the timing in between them appearing has increased, as I haven't been into the biomes for over an hour, which might be why one showed immediately

I'm finding ingredients just as often as I was yesterday and the day before. According to the clock that is. I think we're all just a little excited because tomorrow is the 31st, we're getting a new holiday dragon, and the event is almost over. (; Sooo, it's no wonder a few minutes is taking a few hours. Just think of how long that minute before midnight is gonna take...