TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

I've also had problems with clicking but I've finally found the solution. In the very left corner there are two arrows (>>) you just have to try your best to keep clicking exactly at those arrows and they'll appear in the box above the brewing pot. Hope this helps  xd.png

I'm using my iPad by the way...

Still no luck, but I don't mind collecting as many ingredients as I can in the meantime smile.gif I am on Chrome for anyone wondering! I will try clicking in the left corner but on my browser there are no arrows

Can I not get potion items on mobile? Because I've been looking for an hour...And I have no computer to look. Please tell me I'm just having bad luck and it isn't computer exclusive. unsure.gif

Still no luck, but I don't mind collecting as many ingredients as I can in the meantime smile.gif  I am on Chrome for anyone wondering!  I will try clicking in the left corner but on my browser there are no arrows

blink.gif hmm...that's odd, sorry I was no use sad.gif

I've noticed people showing the "Costumed" dragons, but mine don't look any different. Does it only affect certain dragons?

I think I just turned my Almandine into a statue. xd.png

Edit: You need to make a potion! Then you can alter the appearance of one of your dragons.

Edited by Tehya Faye

I wonder if the new dragon will be a wraith (ghostly zombie like) or a skeleton dragon...........

I think I just turned my Almandine into a statue. xd.png

Edit: You need to make a potion! Then you can alter the appearance of one of your dragons.

That looks beautiful yet strangely funny xd.png

And thank you. Now I know how to change them smile.gif Though, Potion ingredients only seem to be appearing in the forest for me, at the moment.

NUUUUUUU MANTINENCE!!!!!!!!

On a side not, I am on mobile and I can't mix potions, is it a click-and-drag because my nook(which is what I'm on) can't do that.

@liga this is my first DC halloween, too, but I found this great thread that has a link to a google doc with all the potion stuff people have figured out so far. this is the google doc, most of the text is white so as to avoid spoilers.

Thanks for the help! smile.gif

I just got the little cat head item thing ChibiUsa has in Sailor Moon (it is a treat) <3

I have gotten my eggs, now to just collect more ingredients and wait for them to hatch!

Already managed to grab some lovely eggs, but what makes me happiest is that one of them is the perfect mate for one of my older Halloween dragons <3 Now to get brewing thumbs_up.png

Was just mosying about the AP and found TWO different 2nd gen PURE BRED Grave dragons!!!! Gonna make a lineage with that. Can only breed once a year, sure, but what a breeding!!!!!

iii. Nice! Just turned Purple dino into something biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edited by MIGOR

Well, I made a potion, and then tried to use it on a Black Dragon, but all I got was an Error message with a tombstone. Is this happening to anyone else?

YESS! I don't know what happened, I sure didn't fiddle with things on my end but now I've gotten the potion brewing to work!! :D

First potion I used was a gender-swap: Royal Blue female?

ETA: It's her one year anniversary of me finding her egg so I had to do something to celebrate~ :3

Edited by Denwayasha