TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Thanks so much to all for this Halloween Event - don't know how you all keep coming up with new and different things! smile.gif

Happy Halloween DC!

I did the 'teaser' image and if anyone would like to use the is as an avatar, here it is:

user posted image

You have permission. Have fun with the event!

I'll take you up on that offer. Thank you!

You did a wonderful job.

after getting a trick or treat item, I also got the 2010 Halloween badge, is this a bug?

No, that`s not a bug. We all have this 2010 Halloween batch and it includes also treats from 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and now 2015.

Apologies as sure this has been asked a billion times already but just woken up to this - the trick or treat collection items - what are their rough timings again to reappear?

Mac + Safari? Try another browser. A few people have said Firefox works for them. It's just the Mac/Safari combo that's really not working well with the event.

I have a same issue too ,nothing helps ...I tried ie ,mozilla ,opera ,chrome .It doesn't work for me sad.gif

For the potions, do they have names, or are they simply "you won't know until you use it" type if thing? rolleyes.gif

The potions and treats are both about 10 mins apart...at least for me they are.

I have an orange potion but it can't be used on any of my dragons?

Might be a breed-specific potion, and you don't have the breed it's for.

I have also the iMac/Safari combo and cannot take part at the event. *sad*

But i tried firefox ,ie ,chrome,opera but nothing helps ...i manage to mix ingredients but nothing shows ,no potions sad.gif

Edited by Nanah

I have Chrome and I can't get it to work either.

But i tried firefox ,ie ,chrome,opera but nothing helps ...i manage to mix ingredients but nothing shows ,no potions  sad.gif

Are you mixing successful potions or do the ingredients not go together?

Have you tried clearing cache/cookies?

Do you have any addons enabled? Have you tried disabling them?

Are your browsers all updated?

Since you've having the issue on multiple biomes, have you tried restarting your computer?

EDTI:

Hahahahahaha, this treat and ingredient combo made me laugh: https://i.imgur.com/63nW1A7.png

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Are you mixing successful potions or do the ingredients not go together?

Have you tried clearing cache/cookies?

Do you have any addons enabled? Have you tried disabling them?

Are your browsers all updated?

Since you've having the issue on multiple biomes, have you tried restarting your computer?

EDTI:

Hahahahahaha, this treat and ingredient combo made me laugh: https://i.imgur.com/63nW1A7.png

Thank you ,I'll try to do all that .

Happy Halloween season everyone! And thanks to everyone involved in the event. It looks great smile.gif

And now to try to grab me some nice purebred Desipises, because I missed last year's release due to being horribly distracted by crushing on someone. ^^'

Do you think I could manage to grow a storm dragon and give it the special potion or wouldn't I manage it time-wise? I really want one withe the potion but I only just got an egg.

OMG

So awesome. I really, really like ingredients' sprites and potions' effects

And, finally, I got some Halloween dragons. I'm so happy.

Do you think I could manage to grow a storm dragon and give it the special potion or wouldn't I manage it time-wise? I really want one withe the potion but I only just got an egg.

I highly doubt the potions are permanent so I would be more worried about if it's actually worth it.

Otherwise I think you could but you'd have to use incubate. smile.gif

i made a potion....but have no dragon that can use it

anyone know what dragon you can use the orangey coloured potion on?

Edited by eeveexgurl

Nice! Just checked in and noticed the new event. Brewing potions, I love it! I've got my first ingredient and my first treat/trick already. Checking back often!

Happy hunting & Have fun everyone!