TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

So I thought I'd be clever and use my first potion on my first dragon; I think I died from shock now. Expected a cute recolor like some I've seen here. Jus' ...jus ...uhh, nope.

"You give Aequi the potion, and something...interesting happens." http://dragcave.net/view/dGsZ

This busted me up |D I really need to go to bed now, but this game is too fun. Wish the effects lasted longer, haha. Thank you everyone who's contributed! I hope everybody has a great week <3

Oh man its gonna be hell tying to get an egg of the AP tomarrow. I bet only a small number of DC users stayed up for the start of the event.

Oh my could you just imagine if the organizers had made this like the Snow Wars event to where we could use these potions on other people's dragons? :oXD That would be something stronger than just 'mischief'.

Forgot to say thank you to TJ and all the spriters/artists/writers/organizers. This is really fun~ ^-^

Is the potion effect permanent? So I can permanently change the gender of my dragon or make it sparkly or another colour?

Are you mixing successful potions or do the ingredients not go together? Yes

Have you tried clearing cache/cookies? yes

Do you have any addons enabled? Have you tried disabling them? Yes

Are your browsers all updated? Yes

Since you've having the issue on multiple biomes, have you tried restarting your computer? yes i did.

When I mix ingredients It says 'Select a potion, then select a dragon to use it on.' but there is no potions and no dragons ...oh well ,thank you anyway sad.gif

unsure.gif

Are you mixing successful potions or do the ingredients not go together? Yes

unsure.gif

Uuuh, yes to which part? XP

Are you sure you made a successful potion - it said the ingredients brewed a powerful potion?

What OS are you using?

I gave Marth and Caeda a potion each and now they're really shiny, like shinier than usual.

I'm easily amused.

First post says 24 hours.

I wish they'd last until Halloween ends... That would be nice.

Pffft, this was... not what I was expecting xd.pnghttp://dragcave.net/view/QKnp

*Edit* Too bad there wasn't a list for the potions after you make them, showing which ingredients made it - it'd be nice knowing what made which so I'd remember what I did when trying to make it a second time xd.png Just a thought, of course rolleyes.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Thanks guys.

Even tho i read the first post, it was a while ago and i didn't think about reading it again unsure.gifxd.png

It is strange... I am almost everywhere on the cave, but I don't seem to see the treats all that often.

It is strange... I am almost everywhere on the cave, but I don't seem to see the treats all that often.

They appear randomly ~12 mins apart.