TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Ah, 12? No wonder. I thought it was ten minutes. Thank you. smile.gif

Edited by Nyxity

do ingredients turn up at a specific time? like the treats and tricks turn up every 12 minutes

Edited by eeveexgurl

Looked at the Wiki...

Omg, I wish the dinos looked like the potion affected dinos all the time... those sprites are so great that I'd give up my 'I dont' collect donos, they don't fit and I hate the Yoshi look' and started to try to get them and would want them badly...

Please, release two variant dinos! biggrin.gif Pwetty please! So much want...

Edited by VixenDra

i made a potion....but have no dragon that can use it

anyone know what dragon you can use the orangey coloured potion on?

a page or two back, someone turned their copper orange, maybe that's it?

THis is an extremly fun event - thank you to all who made this possible! biggrin.gif

I have been playing with potions for 4 hours now biggrin.gif

I found a bug tough I think - the potion that only interacts with Falconiform Wyverns - it has the hatchies also listed as available but very time I try to selct one and use the potion an error occurs. Gave me a nasty shock first time because the error page shows a tomb stone....is there anywhere I should report this?

a page or two back, someone turned their copper orange, maybe that's it?

i have a copper dragon and on the wiki it says all coppers are effected the same way

Didja all know....the "sparkly" potion works on Vampire dragons???

SPARKLY VAMPS!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

i now have 3 potions that i can not use

edit: make that 4 potions i can not use

Edited by eeveexgurl

Most potions only work on certain dragons, so if you don't have those dragons you can't use the potion. Can't really see a way to avoid that except to make all potions work on all dragons, which would've been way more work and would've resulted in way fewer potions in the game. So personally I don't mind the occasional no-use-'em. Although ideally I'd love it if potions would stick around after Halloween until we've used them all up. That way we'd get a chance to collect the dragons we need for the potions we made that we can't use yet.

There sure are a lot of cat trinkets/treats this year. Not that I'm complaining. poptartFINALTINY.gif

And am I the only one thinking "Attaaack of the Killer Tomatooooes!" or is that reference too old for you younguns? tongue.gif

All in all, this has been a fun Halloween event so far and a good way for me to kill time between waiting to exchange Halloween eggs on my swap list and working on Halloween events in another game. smile.gif

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

It may be pointless (since I assume it'll all be on the wiki at some point), but I'm making a list for myself of what ingredients make what potion rolleyes.gif So far, I've only got 5 written down ^^;

It may be pointless (since I assume it'll all be on the wiki at some point), but I'm making a list for myself of what ingredients make what potion rolleyes.gif So far, I've only got 5 written down ^^;

They're doing that over here too.

I'm super excited for this, I love brewing potions! At least on Pottermore I did. I can't wait to try these things out!