TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

That only works on the computer. I have such extreme lag since the new layout

that I've only caught any eggs on my phone with new releases. But the lag is so bad right now. How many times do I have to beg to fix the problem with the hourly drop lag? It takes 1 full minute to load the site on hourly drops.

The lag is so bad, I'm never going to get one. I literally want to start crying right now. Please just have a bit of mercy.

Have you tried the St Patrick's day layout? I find that works much better for me. Or you can block the background picture.

The five minute drops tend to be a lot better, particularly in the Volcano and Desert.

I just find it kind of odd that the release of the golds was a typical release and then we get a new color and it's like "oh, ok, let's have 50 people fight over 2 eggs and see how mad people get." I really liked the way the Xenos were released better.

These eggs are literally impossible for me. I swear I was the 1st to click on a Lunar but then I see it's already gone. Damn this is censorkip.gif hard.

Oh dear. Next phase started at 2 am my time. And when I got up the drops were already down to about one Herald egg in every five minute drop. In 45 minutes of hunting none of these plopped right under my mouse, and so - no luck. And I have to leave for work now.

This looks bleak. ... Very bleak. (Cookies for everyone who recognises that quote.) Blusang-bleak... sad.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

It took me almost six hours to get one, but I finally have it. That's something.

The bad news is that while I wasn't paying attention, someone decided it'd be funny to viewbomb me. If these golds die 'Violent' won't even begin to describe my reaction.

Yeah, finally got one bronze. Gonna try in a few hours when hopefully many will be asleep.

It took me almost six hours to get one, but I finally have it. That's something.

The bad news is that while I wasn't paying attention, someone decided it'd be funny to viewbomb me. If these golds die 'Violent' won't even begin to describe my reaction.

That's awful sad.gif View-bombing is honestly such a crap thing to do. My only tip would to be keeping your eggs fogged when you aren't online to monitor them, which is usually what I do if I have anything particularly valuable on my scroll.

Sorry that happened, but congrats on getting your first bronze Lunar! I knew you'd get one! smile.gif

Ok, let's see....

Aug 29th - Gold ones

Sept 1 - Bronze ones

Difference of 2 days. By this reasoning, the next color should happen Friday.....??

What ya'll think?

How do people click so fast lol.

So many times I thought I was first but don't get it.

this may take awhile.

Ok, let's see....

Aug 29th - Gold ones

Sept 1 - Bronze ones

Difference of 2 days. By this reasoning, the next color should happen Friday.....??

What ya'll think?

Thing is, we don't know how long the lunar phases are. TJ could have plopped us at "Two days before phase change".

In other news, I instinctively grabbed a Bleeding Moon after seeing "Moonlight" in the description. >_<

EDIT: I did it again, dang it! Bleeding moons...

Edited by TehUltimateMage

That's awful sad.gif View-bombing is honestly such a crap thing to do. My only tip would to be keeping your eggs fogged when you aren't online to monitor them, which is usually what I do if I have anything particularly valuable on my scroll.

Sorry that happened, but congrats on getting your first bronze Lunar! I knew you'd get one! smile.gif

This is only the second time its happened to me so I wasn't expecting it at all. I should be more careful about watching my eggs and hatchlings while I'm online too, especially when I'm publicly discussing them in a thread like this.

YAAAAAAAAAY I finally GOT ONE. *VICTORY DANCES* been trying for HOURS ever since they first were dropping and had SO MANY misses and now FINALLY GOT ONE in Volcano! WHOOOOOOT!!!

I'll try for a last one and then end it there. :3 I don't like the looks of the brown as much as I do with the gold, silver, and ESPEICALLY Blue. So I'll hoard the other colors but leave the brown for the rest of you guys.

After I get my second egg that is. >^>~ Need to have a breeding pair. >.>

Oops, accidentally grabbed a storm egg. xd.png No worries, little egg, I'm not going to be vamping you. I'll just drop you into the AP once I'm ready to hunt again.

Shoot, locked for another day before I can grab the new color. =o

6 hours for me.

Come on, hatch already! mad.gif I neeeed the new eggs.

I caught one, which is more than I thought I would in the short time I had left to hunt. xd.png Tomorrow I'll be able to hunt with full slots open, so hopefully I'll manage to get 7 out of the 8 I'll need for my scroll goals.

Ugh no, they've turned rare already? Waaaah. Ah well, I didn't mean to specifically do anything with them anyway.

How do people click so fast lol.

So many times I thought I was first but don't get it.

this may take awhile.

I've been trying for hours. No luck and I'm forced to hunt on my phone as thr lag on the computer is extreme. Every 5 min for hours on end with so many times there are no new eggs at the 5min drop.

They are going to be extremely rare at this rate, and those with extremely fast internet will get them. Why can't we get a nice long drop with just these eggs? 2 hours would be nice. Not just spotting maybe 10 each hour and catching none.

It's so easy to say they're permanent, but look at the coppers and xenos. Without the release I caught 1 in a year.

YAAAAAAAAAY I finally GOT ONE. *VICTORY DANCES* been trying for HOURS ever since they first were dropping and had SO MANY misses and now FINALLY GOT ONE in Volcano! WHOOOOOOT!!!

I'll try for a last one and then end it there. :3 I don't like the looks of the brown as much as I do with the gold, silver, and ESPEICALLY Blue. So I'll hoard the other colors but leave the brown for the rest of you guys.

After I get my second egg that is. >^>~ Need to have a breeding pair. >.>

YESSSSSSS I caught my second at the Desert! WHAHOOOOOT! *DANCING* NOW I can go to bed and sleep well. xd.png GOOD LUCK to all of ya for hunting them! <3

Seriously I had not thought I would get the second. e.o I mean I loaded the page, saw it there, clicked... realized the page wasn't loading anymore then frantically clicked again and hoping I didn't misclick... and YAY turned out to have got it! biggrin.gif

Just so you know I make it a policy to click only ONCE on an egg and wait for it to load. <.<;; I've learned a long time ago that frantically clicking many times in a row would always result in an egg different than the one I initially set out to click. <.<;;

So I was worried that this time I would've done that. E_E But NO TTwTT I got it! YAAAY~

I influenced them both to be my breeding pair and now gonna close up shop for the night! :3 Ta ta everyone and GOOD LUCK! <3

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Grrrrr!! Hate misclicks!!! mad.gif

No luck here, still. I've been forced to mobile now but hopefully the slower loading will be balanced out by the fact I can click on eggs faster ;; I'd love to get just one before the day is through! I only have room for one more egg anyway.

WELL

I just locked myself with a misclick

That's one more person out of the hunt, I wish the best to all of you still trying!

Edited by rampaging wyvern