TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Seen a few, and missed each one xd.png I'll get a brown (or 2) even if it takes me hours xd.png hehe Now watch as I eat my words and it actually takes that long rolleyes.gif That hourly drop though, gets really laggy for me ^^;

2 hours later and I finally have my first brown biggrin.gif

Twenty minutes later and I'm locked with four brown and two gold. I guess luck finally came my way cool.gif

Well, I've got two pairs of gold lunar hatchies, grabbed a 5th gold one earlier today, and have one pair of the brown eggs so far. Alas, I'm currently locked for another hour before I can drop three eggs I grabbed just to get the cave moving and get back to hunting! xd.png

I really dislike new releases during the week. I start work in 10 minutes, so no eggs for me, for at least 9 hours, and with them not constantly dropping, it will be an extreme struggle to get the brown ones. Bleak.

And I saw none in this 5 min drop.

Edited by Dame_Jedi

I just watch a CB magma sit there for almost a minute... people (including me) value these new eggs very highly. I hope that they turn out to be commons, otherwise I'm going to have trouble getting the non-golds, what with no massive drop or anything.

Ahh, as the night grows older I'm hoping there will be less people and I'll at least be able to snag one or two before I sleep~

I'm seeing a fair amount in the Desert and Volcano; too slow to get any ;___; I might wait until less people are hunting for them.

Hello ok it was very hard but i finaly was able to grab two bronze. So to those who think it is imposssable keep trying sooner or later you will get them. wink.gif

Edited by Laryal

Hello ok it was very hard but i finaly was able to grab two bronze. So to those who think it inosable keep trying sooner or later you will get them. wink.gif

I'll keep trying then. Thanks for the inspiration. I thought it was impossible.

Storm

I'll keep trying then. Thanks for the inspiration. I thought it was impossible.

Storm

Your welcome. biggrin.gif

First mis-click of the day for me. Ever since I missed a CB gold because I mistook it for a specklethroat, I've been clicking all the golden wyverns just in case. =/ Still many eggslots left though. smile.gif

Still tons of slow-clicking on the bronzes and none to show for it. :/ After all the talk about seeing xenos and never seeing them myself, the last release in Volcano I saw a xeno side-by-side with a bronze. I tried for the bronze, missed, and came back to see the xeno is gone too. dry.gif I always hate having to make my way back to the biomes from the page that says somebody else got the egg first. Usually I'm too late for another try then. :/

Hope the competition goes down more as more of those early-clickers retire for the night. T.T

Edit: One GOOD thing is finding a CB Golden Wyvern in Alpine and getting it. biggrin.gif Now I have a CB mate for my sole other CB GW [i had gotten that one during the Xeno release lol].

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Well it is very late for me i should not have stayed up but could not help it.Good luck to those who are still serching best of luck to all of you night.

I hope this thread is left open long enough for us to discuss all the colours.

Same. I'm hoping that ruby will let us keep this one open even after we start getting out gold Lunar adults, just because all the colors aren't out yet~

Edited by xxBurningxx

I tried for the bronze, missed, and came back to see the xeno is gone too. dry.gif I always hate having to make my way back to the biomes from the page that says somebody else got the egg first. Usually I'm too late for another try then. :/

ctrl + click or command + click! That opens any eggs you click in a new tab and you can just keep refreshing + clicking and then go and check your tabs later smile.gif

ctrl + click or command + click! That opens any eggs you click in a new tab and you can just keep refreshing + clicking and then go and check your tabs later smile.gif

I know that trick. The trouble is remembering to do it when you see it. >///<;; DAMMIT!

My heart is literally racing oh my god...I actually managed to get one after almost 5 hours of hunting! Wow. I'm not even sure how that happened, I clicked over to the Alps and saw one and clicked it after almost a half-second delay and got it? blink.gif

Either way, I can finally relax and actually do my homework and go to bed xd.png

Good luck everyone! I hope you guy's snag a few for yourselves~ smile.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

I know that trick. The trouble is remembering to do it when you see it. >///<;; DAMMIT!

That only works on the computer. I have such extreme lag since the new layout

that I've only caught any eggs on my phone with new releases. But the lag is so bad right now. How many times do I have to beg to fix the problem with the hourly drop lag? It takes 1 full minute to load the site on hourly drops.

The lag is so bad, I'm never going to get one. I literally want to start crying right now. Please just have a bit of mercy.

That only works on the computer. I have such extreme lag since the new layout

that I've only caught any eggs on my phone with new releases. But the lag is so bad right now. How many times do I have to beg to fix the problem with the hourly drop lag? It takes 1 full minute to load the site on hourly drops.

The lag is so bad, I'm never going to get one. I literally want to start crying right now. Please just have a bit of mercy.

Hunt the 5 minute drops. Much easier than hourly lag. Im seeing plenty dropping (but have been locked with misclicks, and clicks trying to move the cave during the hourlys...)