TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

...I would quite like that, it's nice to have a shiny rare dragon to show off xd.png

If they were rare, they'd have vanished long before now, with everyone grabbing them, lol.

I seriously don't see a point in having dragons people can't get in a game of this type. Catching dragons you want/need is fun; only being able to get dragons that you already have lots of and not being able to get any of the most beautiful ones, (which also means being shut out of various lines and lineages,) is neither fruitful nor an enjoyable activity. That's where we lose people, when the game loses their interest and they go on to something more rewarding. So yay for this Release! smile.gif

TBH I wouldn't mind if they were. It'd be interesting to have a rare dragon, spice things up a bit. xd.png

If you don't think we've had rare releases recently then please give me all the CB Xenos your scroll is getting cluttered up with. XP

I just checked, and the brown hatchling image was uploaded to the wiki at 10:49 UTC, so the brown should grow up around that time... I think.

If you have problems catching the new eggs, feel free to go here: Click!

Some people give them away for free. I myself am giving away two. wink.gif

Oh, my, how gorgeous! I love their wings! ohmy.gif Is that an illusion of the wing movement or multiple wing pairs?

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Oooh, it's there! Very pretty, and some clues as to the egg colouring. smile.gif

Wow, there's a lot of moon stuff going on. Can't wait for more details!

Edited by walkinslow

I'd have to look up some phantastic words in the dictionary to describe those dragons, but let me just say: OMG PRETTY! wub.gif

Oh my goodness! ohmy.gif

But....

...they draw energy from moonlight and will only hunt when the moons have waned.

Uhmmm, if they get their energy from the presence of moonlight, shouldn't that be "waxed" (as in, become full)? huh.gif

Owait, I thought about it more. Never mind. xd.png *goes to get coffee*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

You are right. Waxing - moving towards energy. Waning - moving away from energy. Every pagan knows that. lol...

And those adults are gorgeous!! Rare or common, these will be popular for a long time.

I love the adult! And it seems they have three pair of wings! Anyone noticed the wings seem to be (slightly) transparent?

Also the following made me wonder:

will only hunt when the moons have waned

The introduction said

These eggs follow the phases of the moons

Do you think the other colored eggs will have (partially) different names and descriptions? Since they're from different phases? That would be quite interesting smile.gif

Edit:

1 more hour for the gold one to grow up

2 more hours for the silver one to grow up

4 more hours for the blue one to grow up

Edited by Sheriziya

They are lovely, Lyz! The colour gradation on the wings is especially well done, so smooth! <3

Looks like something shiny smile.gif

Time to catch up, I missed this release again.... ;_;

Thank you LadyLyzar for such beautiful sprites. Will be hoarding these for sure.

mystyic

"When breeding, the amount of moonlight the parents receive from each moon will determine the color of the egg produced."

It seems my theory was correct: they will breed different colours according to the moon phases.

"When breeding, the amount of moonlight the parents receive from each moon will determine the color of the egg produced."

It seems my theory was correct: they will breed different colours according to the moon phases.

The moon phase will also affect CB eggs... the main question is whether they'll be affected independent of each other. The description doesn't shed much light on this sadly.

What beautiful adults :3 Is it me or are these the first in-cave dragons we have with 3 pairs of wings?

Looking at them, I want to say the 6 wings are an illusion brought on by flapping its wings the moonlight. Notice how only one pair actually has shoulders.. those are the true wings. And how the S2 hatchies only have one pair as well. :3

The one adult so far is gorgeous! Dunno if they'll all look the same, but even if there's no dimorphism between the colors, very beautiful and worth collecting. Can't wait to see more adults, but will have to, unfortunately, off to work I go...

Loving the 3 sets of wings biggrin.gif

Holy carp! That guy I was talking to on the doc was right! They are multi-winged dragons! Kudos to you! Though, I don't think either of us thought they were going to have six wings!

And they are beautiful. Yup, definitely going to figure out how to get them.

Aaaand the moons are still Waning Gibbous.

Dangit.

In other news,

Well, there is the ''metallic'' part of the description. You never know! So stock up while you can, they could be super-mega-derp-amazingly rare in the future or be uncommon.

user posted image

Huh? What's this?! It looks like Troll Hatchling has evolved!

lol sorry I needed to practice colouring...

user posted image

Now that we have adults, make the big one have six wings. Other than that, hilarious!

Edited by Shokomon