TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Added it to my sig and the moon tracker spreadsheet. Where else should I add it?...

EDIT: Avatar.

Oh my god xd.png I probably should redraw it, make it better...if I can xd.png

I'm waiting to name mine til the adults grow and we can see some info on the breed itself.

I normally do that to but one of mine has the code --FOG, so I had to name it Fogged Moons

...I'm just naming them after their codes like I do with all of my other dragons xd.png

...think they'll be less rare later on?

Well, there is the ''metallic'' part of the description. You never know! So stock up while you can, they could be super-mega-derp-amazingly rare in the future or be uncommon.

user posted image

Huh? What's this?! It looks like Troll Hatchling has evolved!

lol sorry I needed to practice colouring...

user posted image

I think it depends on what the adults look like. laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm expecting another run on eggs in the morning when we see the adult pretties. tongue.gif And I'm looking forward to the breeding plans thread, of course.

Well, there is the ''metallic'' part of the description.

Good point! I've never been around for a metallic release. *fills up slots again*

Edit: I say that and immediately a silver appeared in Alpine. dry.gif I must have jinxed myself.

Edited by Gryphonic

I don't think they'll be rares. They're still dropping nicely. I don't think metallic necessarily means rare, just that it's like metal.

Edited by Tehya Faye

They better not be. xd.png I'd like the word metallic to not imply rarity just because Gold and Silver are rare.

Well, there is the ''metallic'' part of the description. You never know! So stock up while you can, they could be super-mega-derp-amazingly rare in the future or be uncommon.

user posted image

Huh? What's this?! It looks like Troll Hatchling has evolved!

lol sorry I needed to practice colouring...

user posted image

Personally I think the old one is better. It's funnier when it actually looks realistically dragonesque.

They better not be. xd.png I'd like the word metallic to not imply rarity just because Gold and Silver are rare.

TBH I wouldn't mind if they were. It'd be interesting to have a rare dragon, spice things up a bit. xd.png

TBH I wouldn't mind if they were. It'd be interesting to have a rare dragon, spice things up a bit. xd.png

...I would quite like that, it's nice to have a shiny rare dragon to show off xd.png

That'd discourage me from doing any serious projects with them, though. When it comes to rares I tend to collect them and basically ignore them in favor of projects with dragons that aren't a pain to acquire.

My first three, one from each biome, have hatched. My second set, again one from each biome, is awaiting the genders of the first set. smile.gif

Are they still dropping often? I've only had a chance to grab two, I've been so busy x-x

Yes, they're still dropping. They were dropping well when I was hunting a few hours ago. happy.gif

Hmm... I think it's possible that if we have waxing, full moon, waning and new moon dragons, then the new moon and full moon dragons might be considered rare considering they will only drop 1-3 days a month.

Caught three of the gold! smile.gif That's all I've got so far since I've been busy and not online, but I'm totally confused by the moons and time thing. >.<