TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I think I have a new favourite dragon. Time to start hoarding them!

And if the gold and brown are this pretty, the silver and the blue are going to be gorgeous!

This is just speculation but I think it's actually connected to either of the moon's phases (I know everyone else said that but hang with me). I think the cycle depends on the amount of light on the moon. When the moons are in the same phase, Aurax gets priority over Cirion because it's bigger. This is how I think it goes.

Full>Waxing/Waning Gibbous>Waxing/Waning Cresent>New Moon.

Basically it depends on how much is visible.

Aurax more visible=Yellow

Cirion more visible=Blue

Same moon phase= Aurax priority=Brown OR Silver

Yellow starting and the moons are in the same phase is just a starting point.

That last line is already proven wrong as both moons are Wanng Gibbous phases and the eggs are gold, unless you mean for breeding, then, anything goes.

These new dragons are so adorable. I dunno why but I instantly think of dragonflies whenever I see them.

I do love Lady Lyz dragons and they are so boootiful I love them! But if you all keep making such pretty dragons I just don't know what I'm gonna do with myself ... I don't even know where to begin on deciding which dragons I want to pair up with what because they are all so pretty its easier to just get CBs and stare at them and go ... they are so pretty.... Until the next pretty one shows up. Too much nice dragons! Not that I want you to stop... they just are constantly fantastic so thanks so mucho for this and past releases!

Great work to all the artists and thank you so much. And we've had so much variety we can't even complain there isn't enough of this or that type. Everyone has been really good at trying to find balance too!

Edited by natayah

Ok, it's decided. I like these. Now, the question is, can I get CBs in all the colors? tongue.gif

The adults are gorgeous! So so pretty. I just love those multiple wings. wub.gif

Now all that are left to grow up are the blue ones.

Amazing dragons. There's nothing I don't love about them. The white dragon is my favorite. The wings on the adults are breathtaking. The shine on them is fabulous. I hope they're rare as hell. lol

Based on their description, I'm going to assume that all the other colored eggs can only be had through breeding. It doesn't sound to me like the other colors will be available as CBs. At least, that's how I interpret it. I could be wrong. It would be nice to have CBs of the other colors, but I'm fine with it if they're alts.

I'm glad I have 14 of these so far. This is a dragon I'll definitely be hoarding, IF they can still be found later on. If they go the way of so many other dragons, enjoy what you've got because you'll be seeing nothing but blockers from now on. dry.gif

The artist said that she would give us more information on them. I'm looking forward to hearing from her. I'd definitely appreciate knowing whether or not the other colors are breed only, or if CBs will be available as well.

Good luck hunting everyone.

All those pretty wings!

They remind me of seraphims.

Exactly! They have an angelic quality.

Really beautiful dragons. wub.gif

You know.....the Gold, Silver, and Bronze (brown) ones could have been the next type of Prize dragons, they are that pretty.

Thats a lot of wings. I hope once the females grow up, they'll have dimorphism!

Also, i'm thinking with Halloween coming up, the White Lunar Heralds might go well with Shadow Walkers and make interesting lineages.

Edited by lovecats99

Thats a lot of wings. I hope once the females grow up, they'll have dimorphism!

Not likely. There's only 2 eggs and TJ always freezes one hatchi (eventually) so these guys definitely have no dimorphism.

Not likely. There's only 2 eggs and TJ always freezes one hatchi (eventually) so these guys definitely have no dimorphism.

Aww thats a shame. But i'm sure they'll still make stunning lineages, nevertheless. Now that I think about it, their wings slightly remind me of Sunsongs.

And looks like one of my hatchies gendered!

I'm hoping that they won't be rare, I mean there are FOUR colors to get. I don't (and hope) we won't be having another dragon like the coppers...

OH MY OH MY OH MY I LOVE THE ADULTS GOTTA GET THEM ALL!!!

My first two gendered! I still adore the adult's shimmering wings <333