TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

The extra wings are actually illusory. The top pair are the only true wings on the dragon.

Wooooow! The adults look GORGEOUS! ohmy.gif Great job, LadyLyzar! I think these dragons are my newest favorites. wub.gif

Cought two more influenced them like i did my first ones can not wait for these guys to grow up. biggrin.gif Thanks again to TJ and LadyLyzar. biggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

Oooooh, how interesting! My personal guess for how this works is that they'll produce different eggs in the crescent, gibbous, full, and new moons... I guess we'll see!

Also does that mean the other colors are breed-only or that we'll be able to find them in cave eventually as well...? So many questions!

These are very pretty. I love the Gold and Silver ones the best. And I am glad these are not Prize Dragons.

The extra wings are actually illusory. The top pair are the only true wings on the dragon.

That is a really cool and unique concept. Thank you for that extra bit of information!

I love these dragons! they are all so beautiful, i can't decide on a favourite.

Cool so like others said they are sort of like humming birds then i can see that now as well awesome.

was there info I missed? did you post some goodies?

as for illusory, no fair messing with my mind smile.gif

These look so gorgeous, oh my god. The translucent wings- that kind of remind me of dragonfly wings, for some reason. Maybe the whole transparent thing?- are a nice edition, and I love the colors on them. It is kind of cool how their coloration varies depending on the phases of the moon, too- that's a neat edition to be incorporated into a dragon breed!

I'm going to hoard like a thousand of these, I swear to god. Whoever sprited these did a phenomenal job.

was there info I missed? did you post some goodies?

as for illusory, no fair messing with my mind smile.gif

No big post yet- when it comes though, you can be sure to find it on the wiki wink.gif

@azila: Spriter for these dragons is LadyLyzar smile.gif

I guessed like others that these guys would follow the "waning gibbous, waxing gibbous, waning crescent, waxing crescent cycle". But as the description says it depends on the amount of light the egg receives, doesn't that rule out that option? Is there not the same amount of light during both gibbous and both crescents?

Possibly it depends on full moon and new moon state? for example:

Cyrion || Aurax

Full || Full == Gold/Yellow

Full || New == Brown (?)

New || Full == Blue (?)

New || New == Silver/White (?)

NOTE: the colors for the moons were chosen randomly except for the Gold one because of the reasons below.

And gibbous count as Full, and crescent count as New (because waning and waxing gibbous are closer to a full moon; while waning and waxing crescent are closer to a new moon), and the first quarter is also a full moon due to it growing to be a full moon, and for third quarter is a new moon because it decreases to become a new moon. Though this is a bit farfetched :/.

Edited by pederino

They're gorgeous dragons, I love their colorations, but I'm just not fond of the six wings. If they had only one pair of wings apiece, they would be perfect. Oh well, I'm sure there are other people who think the six wings is what makes them great. :-)

YES!!!!

user posted image

o.o

want!!

especailly that Sliver Shim x Blue Lunar pairing

the alt Ribbon Dancer x Blue Lunar would be jaw dropping tho wub.gif

Well, don't get too excited yet Riverwillows, I don't think we've had it confirmed yet whether CB's come in any color but gold. They may be like stripes, where the other colors are breed-only. If that is the case though, I'm glad gold was chosen as the default. :-)

Cyrion || Aurax

Full || Full == Gold

Full || New == Silver/White

New || Full == Brown

New || New == Blue

Possibly this way, since more light might mean brighter colors? Bolding is mine for theory changes.

Well, don't get too excited yet Riverwillows, I don't think we've had it confirmed yet whether CB's come in any color but gold. They may be like stripes, where the other colors are breed-only. If that is the case though, I'm glad gold was chosen as the default. :-)

I know I know....just dreaming!!! tongue.gif

They're gorgeous dragons, I love their colorations, but I'm just not fond of the six wings. If they had only one pair of wings apiece, they would be perfect. Oh well, I'm sure there are other people who think the six wings is what makes them great. :-)

It does only have one pair of wings- LadyLyzar confirmed earlier that the top pair are the real deal, while the others are illusory.

It does only have one pair of wings- LadyLyzar confirmed earlier that the top pair are the real deal, while the others are illusory.

One can still not be fond of the six-wing effect, visually speaking, even if four of them are fake. >..> I'd prefer them to just have the two real ones, myself... or the illusory wing lines to be less dark and more transparent.