TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

The Silver is still my favourite so far. Refreshing like mad, hoping for the blue one to grow up. biggrin.gif

ETA: Does anyone else feel reminded of hummingbirds?

Edited by walkinslow

Wow! So pretty! I particularly love the white one, but I bet the blue one will be gorgeous as well.

So I take it the other colors can only be obtained by breeding? I guess it's too soon to tell for sure, yet.

Did Lady Lyzar say she'd be giving more info when TJ's grew up, or ours did?

ETA:@Bluesonic1 - many thanks.

Edited by oddsoxdi

The Silver is still my favourite so far. Refreshing like mad, hoping for the blue one to grow up.  biggrin.gif

ETA: Does anyone else feel reminded of hummingbirds?

They do remind me of that a lot actually. Someone else I feel hit the nail on the head when they said it reminded them of fairy type dragons. I can totally picture these dragons as being rather small, flittering around at night in the moonlight~ Great job on these LadyLyzar smile.gif

@oddsoxdi: I think when ours did.

Edited by bluesonic1

Wow! So pretty! I particularly love the white one, but I bet the blue one will be gorgeous as well.

So I take it the other colors can only be obtained by breeding? I guess it's too soon to tell for sure, yet.

Based on the description, yes.

omg these are jaw dropping o.0

stepping away from the previous debate because now the artist will tell us whats concrete and debating is pointless xd.png

must hoard!!!

just noticed this in the description

"When breeding, the amount of moonlight the parents receive from each moon will determine the color of the egg produced."

so, i'm guessing this means they're like stripes then. only with a more clear way to tell what color you get.

i wouldn't be too upset if the other colors were breed only, CB sets would be nice ... but it would make getting my fill of the other colors so much easier xd.png

now to see if Lady Lyzar has posted the info happy.gif if not i await on baited breath for how to get those blue babies o.o

omg these are jaw dropping o.0

stepping away from the previous debate because now the artist will tell us whats concrete and debating is pointless xd.png

must hoard!!!

just noticed this in the description

"When breeding, the amount of moonlight the parents receive from each moon will determine the color of the egg produced."

so, i'm guessing this means they're like stripes then. only with a more clear way to tell what color you get.

i wouldn't be too upset if the other colors were breed only, CB sets would be nice ... but it would make getting my fill of the other colors so much easier xd.png

now to see if Lady Lyzar has posted the info happy.gif if not i await on baited breath for how to get those blue babies o.o

Aren't stripes completely random though?

I know the blues haven't grown up yet, but I'm already picturing male blue Lunar Heralds paired with Solstices. (Assuming that CBs are possible; if not, some creativity is going to be needed!)

Lol TJ's second gold Lunar grew up xd.png

Well now they're all adults rolleyes.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

Hello everyone ok saw the adults and they are gorgous love them now i can not wait for my eggs to hatch then grow up..If these bueaties breed only the other colors i will go get more gold eggs can not wait for Lady Lyzar to tell us more. biggrin.gif Ok last night i was on and was refreshing my eggs they were four days and around eight hours old.Well the time turned and they went back to five days and 0 hours old. I have no idea why that happened so they should be three days and fourteen hours instead of four days and fourteen hours old.

Edited by Laryal

Sweet potatoes, these are gorgeous! wub.gif

Given that line in the description, I too got the first impression that maybe the non-gold colours are only available through breeding, but technically it only says that the colour of offspring is entirely dependent on the moons; it doesn't necessarily mean that CBs can only be golden.

I hope we can get the non-gold colours as CBs too, because sorry, but I just don't like it when a variety of a dragon is only available through breeding.

@ Amazon.

user posted image

still beautimous without it being perfect wub.gif

Aren't stripes completely random though?

right hence the "only with a more clear way to get the color"

ie: instead of random (like stripes) we know what time of the month to breed to get the color we're after.

Wow! I love these adults! biggrin.gifwub.gif Congrats on a great release, LadyLyzar! smile.gif

I too thought there were 3 sets of wings - now that others have mentioned it, they remind me of fairies too!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Guess I'm the only one who doesn't like the multiple wing effect... laugh.gif Other than that, they are lovely.

Really lovely dragons Lady L!! Thanks so much.

ETA: Have to agree with wanting CBs of all the colors.

Edited by oddsoxdi

@ Amazon.

user posted image

still beautimous without it being perfect wub.gif

right hence the "only with a more clear way to get the color"

ie: instead of random (like stripes) we know what time of the month to breed to get the color we're after.

Stripes are not random.

Looks like we have our blue adults smile.gif They, and the silver, are quickly my favourites wub.gif

Edited by bluesonic1

OMG the blue is perfect!!

So it is! I think we have a winner. biggrin.gif Now, how to get it??

Ok, those of you with CB prizes....I am gonna be expecting some nice lines with these!!!!

Wow! The adults are gorgeous!

Double wings! Beautiful!

Thank you again TJ and LadyLyzar!

Loving the adults.

I have seven hatchlings, and five more eggs. I'm really looking forward to mine all growing up.