TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Honestly, I really hope that whatever the new color is, it'd start dropping soon. It's getting boring.

Honestly, I really hope that whatever the new color is, it'd start dropping soon. It's getting boring.

i hope they start dropping when we get bronze adults

Based on this theory, blue will be next due to how the phases of the moons have changes so far. It has nothing to do with being released in a specific order.

Oh. xd.png

Welp, I haven't been keeping up with any of the theories at all, so I had no idea haha. laugh.gif

i hope they start dropping when we get bronze adults

Bronzes started dropping before golds became adults, just saying.

Oh. xd.png

Welp, I haven't been keeping up with any of the theories at all, so I had no idea haha. laugh.gif

But that's just a theory. A GAM- *shot*

I don't necessarily think that the next phase will wait until the Bronzes grow up - but I doubt that TJ would release the new phase until at least the first portion of flood eggs has a chance to hatch. There were 4 days between the Golds and Bronzes so I'm hoping that we wont see new eggs before tomorrow night.

The next phase change has to come at least 3 days and 20 hours after the previous phase change unless the previous phase is a New Moon or Full Moon, which approximately lasts a night.

(Logic: Assuming the phases started at 12 AM EST 08/29/01, 3 days and 20 hours is our best guess at the time difference between Aurax's phases, WaNing Gibbous and WaNing Crescent, and assuming that Cirion changed at the same time, Cirion's phases, WaNing Crescent and New moon, which changed on 09/01/15 at 8:00 PM EST. The New moon should at least last 24 hours, since Cirion changed from New Moon to WaXing Crescent by next day.)

- And since the last confirmed recorded dates are 8:00 PM EST 09/01/14 for Aurax and and assuming Cirion is at least a day (24 hours) off cycle from Aurax thanks to the New Moon Phase, the next phases AT LEAST should be around:

• 1) 4:00 AM 09/05/15 for Aurax to change from
WaNing Crescent to New Moon and

2) 4:00 AM 09/06/15 for Cirion to change from WaXing Crescent to WaXing Gibbous.

However, the previous calculations assume that the release was around the beginning of the of the start phases for Aurax and Cirion. We could have actually jumped in at the middle of the phases. So, assuming the max phase length is a week or 7 days (like Earth's), then at max the next change would be around:
  • 1) 8:00 PM 09/08/15 for Aurax to change from
WaNing Crescent to New Moon and

2) 8:00 PM 09/09/15 for Cirion to change from WaXing Crescent to WaXing Gibbous.

Of course, this is all guesswork and theorizing best on current data. User discretion is advised. We could be in for a great deal shorter or a great deal longer wait.

Now, if some wants to watch the cave from 4 AM and onwards to see if the phase changes, go for it, but I am going to bed. Night.

Edit: But before I peace out... Go HERE for the most up-to-date summary of what's happening with the Lunar Heralds and the Moon Cycle.

Nighty night.

Edited by Shokomon

But that's just a theory. A GAM- *shot*

Pffft, I think I know where you were going with that xd.png My guess, is that maybe the Silvers will drop next, though I know I'm probably wrong rolleyes.gif

I would like to dedicate this fan art to LadyLyzar happy.gif Thank you for spriting these amazing Lunar Heralds!

user posted image

Edited to add signature^^

I know i am late with this but wow that is realy amazing.Also what have i missed while i was gone? Asking this while cooing over all the hatchlings surprised at the bronze being hatched out now as well as two gold lunars becoming adults. Still makes sure adult dragons do not frighten the little ones as they come over and greet each one. Oh i see you are all talking about which color will come next i think maybe silver blue will be last i could be wrong though.

Edited by Laryal

A couple of my eggs hatched! wub.gif Do I try and get 1 more to get a full batch, or wait for the next color? unsure.gif

A couple of my eggs hatched! wub.gif Do I try and get 1 more to get a full batch, or wait for the next color? unsure.gif

Probably safe for one more full batch. The Bronze ones started to flood a day after they started to drop, so you probably have time for one more batch if you incubate.

lol i hope nothing gets released yet cuz i just locked myself with a couple more bronze eggs xd.png of course my first few should hatch in 17hrs

Probably safe for one more full batch. The Bronze ones started to flood a day after they started to drop, so you probably have time for one more batch if you incubate.

I would get more myself but i can not incubate them my reds are resting from first batch lol.Makes note get more red and pink eggs after this great release of Lunars.

If the flooding keeps up, it won't matter if they release soon, cause everyone will have a chance to get one no matter when they get them.

If the flooding keeps up, it won't matter if they release soon, cause everyone will have a chance to get one no matter when they get them.

I only got some of my eggs recently lol, so most still have around 6 days left, I'm going to hatch this batch and IF they other colors haven't started dropping I'll go for another one.

I only got some of my eggs recently lol, so most still have around 6 days left, I'm going to hatch this batch and IF they other colors haven't started dropping I'll go for another one.

Good luck. biggrin.gif

Unless you're keen on having a few from the first day that they're available, like me~ wink.gif

maintenance is on wonders if new colors will be up now.waits excited hoping new colored egg is coming now.

Nope. Moons still the same.

I hope my last Lunar Gold grows up soon. :3 And my two bronze eggs hatch too. >.>

Some cruel person decided to inflict me with my first viewbombing last night when I was asleep. O.e My Nebula egg was only entered in ONE click site, the "Eggs Around the World" which I use for my signature. It realistically should've gotten at most 100 views during the night [i had bred it last night from a 2G silver and 2G purple Nebbie that have matching silver/purple nebbie lineage that I got from the departure thread] buuuuuuuuuut somehow I came on today to find it has softshell and a grand total of 1,182 views, 384 UV, and 1 click. And it's still more than 6 days. >.>

Now I'm nursing it through the longest day of egg-fogging that I've ever had to do. >.> Cruel cruel person why the heck would you do that?!

*HUFF* Would be nice to have the "Heal" BSA of the Whites available to heal away the softshell. -.-;;

Anyways at least I can look at my pretty gold and bronze Lunar Heralds to cheer myself up. -p-;; And be reassured that my Nebbie egg is still alive and not cracked. O.e;;

I CANNOT WAIT for the blues to start dropping. :3 *wriggles with excitement* I'm keeping as many egg slots open as I can afford, even though I have no Reds available for incubation now. >.<;; Stupid me I thought I could get away with only having 12 reds. >.<;; This release is SOOOOO proving me wrong. >.<;;

First order of business after this release, is to GET MORE REDS and more male Pinks!!! I have 9 males and 9 females but I always seem to use the males more. >.>;;;

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

maintenance is on wonders if new colors will be up now.waits excited hoping new colored egg is coming now.

As much as I long to see the new color dropped, I don't want them dropping just yet, since I'm still locked with eggs ^^; (Incubate won't help with my newest ones)

Oh poo well i tried i guess i did not wish hard enuff lol. Well i am off it is late tucks dragons into beds then waves bye see ya all.

Edited by Laryal